Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Posted (edited)

Cheating is not a good act. It is illegal act. It is not allowed in every field of life. Here in Cryptotalk it is also not allowed. By cheating you will be got warning message and your account may be blocked. Be honest and positive with each other. Best of luck.

Edited by mrchips01

Yes I agree with you.your post is really good . I advise to the begginers to avoiding the cheating reputation.of moderator know about cheating reputation.he will ban you your account.

Yes dear your right I see most of member on this forum whose reputation is get very larger then his posts I see their content their content are also not to well and not deserve such reputation I think he must stop doing this the moderator notice this and get their account ban because of these cheat of reputation. Always work fairly on this forum for work on this forum long time.

Yes you have a point cheating reputation lead to banned most member are found of doing that most expecally some scammer with lower content using multiple account in given reputation is duplicate and that may lead you to be banned temporary. 

• +3 1

Only low quality of jobs and even reporting them to moderators are needed to provide a negative response. I've also found that many people respond randomly and some negate strong content ratings

Yes mate you are right. Everyone here should be just and fair. Everyone put efforts in there work. Everyone work hard to get positive ratings and good reputation points then why people are giving high ratings to the non deserving one. There are many posts which violates the rules of the forum and are totally useless but is saw such posts with a high ratings. We should not do this. We should work with honesty

• +4 1

On 5/10/2021 at 12:18 AM, Chief executive officer band said:

Yes you have a point cheating reputation lead to banned most member are found of doing that most expecally some scammer with lower content using multiple account in given reputation is duplicate and that may lead you to be banned temporary. 

@Chief executive officer band  you're absolutely right there is no dought, if anyone try to cheat rating to earn more money, then this forum higher officials banned those accounts,

this forum officials always monitor this forum closely, whenever they thinks spammers active increase and they earns money illegal way, then forum officials  immediately stop paying rewards and start banned spammers accounts

so everyone must should be careful and work under forum rules.

• +4 1

I agree with you friend, I think there are many people who are in charge of cheating with the publications but we must also take into account that not all of us think in the same way, perhaps for some the publication is good and for others it is a disaster information, also has to do with the criteria of each person.

The subject of the evaluation of the posts in the forum must be a real evaluation and away from forgery, in order for the forum to be more credible. As for me, I will give a positive response to useful topics that provide us with good information and advice, and I will give a negative response to topics that are fraud and repetition.

Yup

that's right  and i think that's unfair with those who create  good topics and  and make excellent post. i think we should  give positive  reputation on topics or post that is helpful to us .i always try to do that.

• +4 1

Yes dear it is pure true that the cheating reputation may be lead to you to block so according to my advice please avoid from any cheating way and always doing your work with your best because due to cheating you may be loss your time and loss your money so please avoid to cheat there.

You say right. i am. agree with your opinion.   we all. should stop these things that are against the rules. We should have follows the rules. If we work here honestly then automatically we can get a good reputation as well.

In my opinion that is right that cheating reputation will lead you to block.We know that there are many rules in this forum and that is one.

Yes ,you are right. There are many people who give postive reputation to the posts which do not actually deserve it. You should not do that. There should be equality for everyone whether it will be you family or friend or stranger.

Welcome dear as there are many rules in the forum that we have to adhere to and know new in order for us to evaluate members. I also think they are cheating or they are giving good reputation necause they now the member  

As everyone should know that the forum has strict forms and rules if they are not respected you will pay bad consequences such as being banned from forum or even the balance including gains you have earned will be freezed. However, you must take that seriously 

4 hours ago, hashim said:

Some peoples are not doing good things. They are dealing with cheating reputations like they are giving good scores of post which is less than 100 characters and giving less less scores to accurate or good post. So This is not fair. So such persons should be blocked. 

It was the previous case and has been seen as the serious one but now, very few people are active in the English section so no more serious scams here. Maybe, most of the scammers rushed away to find another alternative 😁BTW, forum is clean now. 

Minima

.🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   | TELEGRAM   DISCORD |   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|