Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

you must get a reputation solely by your labor, i.e.  writing posts.  this is your overall rating of post writing, that's all.

Yes me also agree with you. Most of the people give negitive reputation on meaningful content. Every member should try to  read content carefully then give reputation. 

Of course it have to be discussed among us. And I have seen many people who just posts 5 posts have more than 100 reputation points. It is maybe because his topic goes viral. But is it necessary to give reputation only for topics?

Replies also deserves appreciation. So don't forget to give like for good posts.

Yes, this is truth. Fake or fraudulent reputation can lead you to ban. Many members scam this forum and exchange reputations which is totally unacceptable and unfair. By this way they are taking a dangerous route which can lead them to ban at this forum. Exchange of reputation is strictly prohibited at this forum.

Your information or topics are very useful and relevant and I hope we go by it so as to avoid such mistake to come in the nearest future. Thanks for sharing member.

What you said is actually true my friend. Although I am new to this forum, but while I was working here, I noticed that there were some members who did not post as much as they got reputations. It happens just that, I think, because of the cheat ratings.because there are a lot of people who follow their friends, and those friends react to any of their posts. Whether it is good or not, they react. I think it's too bad, because it's not right to support someone or a wrong comment just to get a reputation. So yiu are not wrong my friend.I am also agree with you.

I agree with you, my friend, we have to give each post only the evaluation it deserves, and we must focus on the content of each work to be useful and worthy of admiration.

I advise everyone to be fair and just when one's post in the forum is rating/reacting. If you are friends or relatives, no matter what your relationship with each other is, then I recommend that you should be free from prejudice. Provide those who really deserve it with constructive and negative reactions.

Unsportsmanlike as uncollectible. We must circumvent that. supposing that private deceiver in view this meeting place you can be without a doubt black. given that that computer seems to have a large department. so don't try this along with beat back the travel and entertainment account.

• +1 1

Yes it is a good information . Because by cheating reputation people can get block.So this is important to avoid cheating. Every one should follow this.They should not cheating.They have to use their own knowledge.by cheating you wii fail in life.  

On 11/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, iberahim said:

Yes seriously is not good at all after you spend your time writ a positive comment some one should com and react negative  or +1 on you comment where by you are seeing some negative post with +5 +4

the negative ratings are from the people who do not understand the actual concept of the forum and the rating and they give such useless comments and that is why you can not say that it is the fault of the writer.

yes you will right cheating reputation lead you to banned listen bro always do everything with your own mind and always do your own work and hard work is key to success make your own posts people liked you.

You are correct mate.I thank you for coming forward and reacting for committing such cheating methods to increase reputation.In my opinion the administration should take suitable ways to find such users and treat them accordingly.Then only the quality of the content in this forum will increase.Better is the content better is the knowledge we gain.

You are absolutely right, i have seen many posts like that. It's really a shameful act those who do that. We are here for learning and we should give good reputation to the quality content.

you are right. We must follow rules of this fourm . Everyone try to make usefull and interesting post which is helpful to taking easily reputation marks from other members also. In we cheat according to get reputation marks admin will block our work and it is very sad for those members.

Hello there companions, We ought to continuously keep in mind; this gathering has dynamic mediators who screen and manage all exercises going on in this gathering, in the event that any part thought their is way to urge reputations aside the once recorded within the direct line of this gathering, at that point he/she may get into inconvenience that will indeed lead to account prohibited.

Yes dear friend your all information is very true and if you copy paste or spam the others post then you will be banned from this forum and to become successful and get more reputation on this forum you should work hard on this forum and always do your work well.

• +4 1

You are right, my friend, and there are some friends who give their hearing without reading the topics, and this is a mistake, and we must give a positive reputation to those who deserve because they are tired of publishing useful content

yes, and for being a beginner i don't have it yet that reputation thing, and im so sad that even 1 reputation i don't have it yet, so i motivate myself that i can work hard to make have a reputation, and followers. just positive thing, i can do it.

I think yes cheating a reputation is leed you to block because this is violence of rule's and regulations so we not cheat each others on crypto this also block us so we avoid ro cheat each other's so we keeps work with us .

It is called as cheating and if anyone do the same as you described then he will have to face the consequences in the form of Bann so I also recommend not try to take or give the cheap reputation as it is not good for you.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

This is not good. Why people are cheating. Why they noty create good posts, so that other members will also give them good reputations. I will tell one thing that it is very good step of the admins that they block cheaters. By this the forum will be cleared from cheaters and here we will learn good. Thanks. ❤

I agree with you friend, I think there are many people who are in charge of cheating with the publications but we must also take into account that not all of us think in the same way, perhaps for some the publication is good and for others it is a disaster information, also has to do with the criteria of each person.

Yes , you are right to add that there some users who are breaking the rules or giving rates to others .The one who really deserves rating is necessary as it encourages them to work with efforts more attention will be paid to the content which is being posted by them .

Cheating leads us towards wrong direction.