Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

The main this about this forum is that you have to obey all the rules and regulations . 

If you violate it you will be strictly charged by the moderators.

You should not simply spam by giving random people and for random post some reputations.

It must be genuine.

Don't become greedy for the money and reputations.

Of course you're right.
One of the terms and conditions of the forum is to give a good reputation for high quality and useful posts containing more than 100 characters, I encourage the supervisor to ban these people, i give a positive rating only for good posts, work conscientiously.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Thank you so my friend for highlights this important topic. I also noticed about this cheating reputation. I think it is not fear, it is a crime. cheating reputer is punished by admin,they banned that user. At last , I agree with you my friend.

You are good.Be genuine on working guys. Don't cheat this forum, it's really a nice platform that is teaching us a lot about crypto. As well as earning handsome money. So be happy to work here and be sincere in works.

You are right. This forum is very strict. Cheating reputation is not very good. There are many people whose posts are not very useful. But they take reputation from others by cheating. As a result, they get good reputation even in negative posts. If we see anything like this, the authority immediately blocks them. So we should be careful about this

Yeah, you said  well we all members should avoid to giving fake raputations to the others. But if a member make a good post so its our duty to appreciate him by giving positive raputation. 

Yeah, you said  well we all members should avoid to giving fake raputations to the others. But if a member make a good post so its our duty to appreciate him by giving positive raputation. 

For cheating reputation make get ban for our account also. If copy paste other comments will get ban.and we give good rates for incomplete our   other illegal posts may effect our account also. That is our account may get ban . Be aware about giving rates to other Post.

You are absolutely right. Give positive reputation for posts that are informative and are of quality content. At the same time, don't hesitate to give negative reputation to posts that are useless. If you do the vice versa,  admins will block your account. Likewise we can improve the quality of the forum.

• +1 1

Yes I am agree with you. But I think  if you shares good content you can get more points and reputation here. Your knowledge is your best companion. If you have a knowledge and skills nothing matters others what are doing. Your work should be different and creative.

• +1 1

Many are cheating reputation due to change in payment system.The current payment system relies on reputations so now many people are opening fake ID and giving reputations to their accounts so that they get more payments.If we do this then the modulator will banned us.

Yes you are right. If you are getting reputation points from cheating and scamming. Then you can face some difficulty in form of banned your account.

So be careful about that and work in proper way and avoid from scamming. And work with consistency and create post useful and helpful for the readers so they give you reputation points in positive. So work with honestly and help others in giving points.

Yes all of the people which are working on this forum definately read the rules provided by forum.it is rule of forum if you cheat here you should be banned .so reputation is also cheating so reputation cheater are also banned from this forum.

I seen again that there is likewise a delay among cooperation and the other, so that on the off chance that you do a great deal in a brief period, it will keep you from connecting for a brief period, so focus and to associate emphatically with the posts that merit.

there are some people here who are not honest..they are greedy..the always try to cheating in every where..but it is not right..they try make negetive reputation on good post..but they make more reputation in negetive post...everyone should avoid this type bad habit..

Many users do not read the forum rules and this is very bad. Do not break the rules It is very easy to share good content and you will have a positive rating. The administration sees everything you do, what you write, of course the rating system is anonymous, but the administration sees who you write the negative rating and who you do not

Yes cheating of reputation can lead you to ban in the forum and that is why I talked very important to be careful and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum not to get yourself implicated,you will observe that some will have positive and some with negative reputations.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we're severely warn initially about cheating reputation, i don't expect any legitimate member to still get involved in such stinky act.

After all, this warning is strictly written both in Yobit platform and in every section of the forum here with pin.

Ratings keep the writers motivated and you get the notion that you need to improve when we receive a lot of negative ratings. But I have observed that some people rate just for the sake of completing 50 ratings per day and that is very unhealthy for the forum. We have to maintain the strict internal environment so that the better posts receives the ratings they deserve. We have to stop supporting the spammers and those who doesn't follow the rules and regulations,Period. 

Yes you are right and i also noticed on some members profiles that there is a huge gap between posts and reputation.we have to avoid these types of cheap things because it can cause us to restrictions or banned.Be responsible and careful and always give positive reputation to those member who deserve.keep the forum good and perfect.

• +3 1

I also noticed that here on the platform, some people do not realize the importance of the ratings on the Crypto Talk platform. Giving ratings randomly leads to expelling the member, everyone should pay attention to this matter and use the ratings. 

• +1 1

Hello mate, You are absolutely right. It is completely unhealthy to the forum if we are giving false reaction. Giving the positive reaction to the posts which deserves motivates the author and he will be ready to do more works like that and giving positive reaction to undeserved posts is completely pathetic and the author won't change from his oaths and he may more of like that. Please be honest.

Yeah there are ways in this platform for the admins to check for fake reputations. And once they get catch if you either your account will be banned directly or they will gmdemerit by providing danger points. So always react to those comments which are good.

Yes you are right and fraudulent reputation has been banned in the forum by admin and we must confirm the member in case of reputation., Creating a useful topic and getting your positive feedback with anticipation of it is final for you.  Don't be a famous teacher.

I am following with you .. We must all support good topics with a positive evaluation and give the member a good reputation in return in the event of a bad post, it must be evaluated negatively and reported because it violates the instructions and regulations of the platform

Any member found wanting of cheating the forum should be ban without further delay. This act is very bad and should be stop at all cost. We are here to make impact and not to destroy the forum. Some member give positive ratings to friend whereas they did not deserve it.