Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

I feel like the moderators of this forum are really efficient and worked really hard to make the forum as user friendly as possible. They definitely take actions to remove spammers and reputation cheaters from the forum.

Thank you much that you highlighted this important topic. I also observed this problem as well. Indeed i am a beginner but when i was reading different posts i realized that many posts with aimless discussions and poor english were having +5 at first i was not sure what this thing is. Later after doing some research i came to know it is reaction which others give on our posts and which gives us good reputation on crypto talk community. But giving high reactions to aimless content and negative reactions or ignorging the worth reading posts is not a good thing it is kind of cheating with hard working people on this forum. 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Yes my dear friend you are obviously hundred percent right the reason is that it is it ilegal method to get income. So cording to the rule of organisation of the group.org it is illegal. So if we want to get band he should do this work and if someone want to say her for long time so he should follow the rule and don't give auto rating on their post. Wish you all the best guys it's depends upon you. 

Yeah you're right. Cheating reputation may lead you block. You can  also get warning points.  There are alot members who try to cheat rate . This is not fair. If you do this admin whould notice that and give you warning points and you wouldn't get payment for 1month . So work honestly. 

Basically, if anyone wants to build a reputation for being a fraud, he will be banned from the country. Because if anyone wants to improve by breaking the rules of the forum, he will never be able to reach his goal. So we need to be careful about this.

Hello! Yes, I completely agree with you! Some people create cheat posts. Some deliberately give each other negative ratings (-1, -2, -3, -4, -5). Don't put it this way if the post is good. For example, I give good marks if the post is good!

That's true, cheating reputation is strongly against the forum rules and regulations,it an act of violating the forum rules, so we should not do that in the forum,let be good members always and never violate the forum rules and regulations

This topic is mostly compulsory for the newbies to be aware its an offence to cheat to get reputation in this forum and the sanction to this offence for anyone who is caught engaging in such act is banning. The administrators is always fair in the forum and dosent allow any for cheating in the forum.

Yeah I surely understand what you mean, cos that's is appropriately not good how will the members rate that way, cos we should try and give legitimate positive reputations to content that deserves it.

Yes you are right. Many of our friends just spam the reputations on the posts which are not seem relevant or complete even though. They just do it because they want to complete their daily limit of giving reputations.

• +2 1

Never do cheating because it will punish in one day for sure you must be clear but in this forum you should be more aware. There are certainly moderators monitoring the members here so that the forum remains safe against any fraud.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

23 minutes ago, Poppisnop said:

Yeah I surely understand what you mean, cos that's is appropriately not good how will the members rate that way, cos we should try and give legitimate positive reputations to content that deserves it.

Recently, so many guys were disconnected from the campaign due to an accuse of reputation cheating. Forum algorithm is smart enough to detect the reputation cheaters as the administrator has already told. Sooner or later such scammers will get punished on this forum. You can also report to moderators if you see the unusual reputations to the cryptic useless posts. 

Sure while doing things on this platforms we should always make sure we do things without getting involved in cheating in other not to get banned or get in any form of problem.

Yes, my friend, you're right. there are some people who put reputation anywhere just to complete the 50 daily reputation, and they don't care if a post is useful or not.

Indeed, I just noticed that many posts in this forum have a useful content but getting ignored because of the higher reputations that covered low reputations and it looks very unfair if we focus only on the high reputations instead of the content. My friend told me that reputations cannot no longer get paid because many users here in forum are just cheating with their reputation. For me, there is no problem if reputations are no longer included in the payment because there is no bias in their reputations and it really concerns about the content if it is useful or helpful to all of us here.

As for me, I see no reason why people have to cheat in having reputation. There are a lot of easy ways to gain reputation without going through any stress in the forum. All you have to do is just follow up with the rules of the forum and stay hard working.

Dear friend you raised a very good topic, this was much needed. It has happened to me as well. I do not know why people do these things, maybe they are jealous of others or there is something else. But they must change their behaviour and should give ratings based on merit.

Plagiarism of all kinds is froud so if as a member you do not desist form it, blocking such a member will be the quenciquence. We must learn how to develop new ideas so that the forum will be lively. 

If you cheat here then you will get block foe some days. After that if you do same thing then you will get permanent banned. Me and my friend start work here together. After complete 100 tasks then he started copying post and then he get banned. So guys be careful about that.        

• +4 1

Of course i  agree wirj with you 100 ℅. I have also noticed that there are many posts which are less than the characters  but they have higher reputations. If we do this then it is against a rule ,Because the modetrator notices that the thing which gives reputations gives them warning and also blocks them. So we should give according to the post of reputation . 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Thanks 😊

Hi friend, Yes you are right there are many people who are giving negative reaction to the quality content and they are also giving the positive reaction to low quality content. Maybe they are doing this because they have Less knowledge about cryptocurrency. we have to take some hard decisions about them to stop this kind of activity.

I am wonder that even on transparent system there is cheating reputation on in it. But this is really bad that we do not give good reputation to deserving people and to useful content. 

Greetings friend, excellent argument dealt with here, it was not in my knowledge that this could happen within the forum, that is why we must read the rules and to all the members of the forum please let us be honest and upright so that we can take care of our stay here on the platform

You are absolutely right. I also noticed that some members doing cheat with reputation. They give positive ratings on useless posts and don't give any reputation to those people who actually deserved it. It's not a right way to boost up your reputation. Don't cheat with your work.

• +5 1

I have also noticed the matter. Many of us do not follow the rules of the forum and comment less than 100 characters.  Again, he is putting rating in those posts.  In my opinion this is a crime.  These actions tarnish the image of our forum.  They are ruining their personal reputation.So we should all avoid this work. It is better to try to post or comment.Then other members of the forum will automatically give us ratings.