How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique?

How to make sure the post is not plagiarized?

We all have a passion for creating a unique topic and hope this topic gets everyone's attention!
But have you asked yourself how to make sure if a person stole a post from a site or not?

Today I will explain a way to make sure that our article is not drawn from previously existing sources on the Internet!
Plagiarismdetector

plagiarismdetector-net.png.124a9e10a0378052e43aced476f5f4b6.png

Through your use of this site you will be able to detect any sentences that you must change so that your article is not considered stolen!

Explanation of use:

1Visit this website Plagiarismdetector 

2-Scroll down to the page a little until you see the writing box

3- Copy the article you want to check and paste it in this box and then click on Check palgiarism365571087_.png.887b0e27a3a13274805123cd771b5fe5.png

It will take a few seconds and then it will give you the result! As follows !

images.png.a150b3bd9541b7fac051e7284dcc34c0.png

Note :
It is better if the percentage of plagiarism does not exceed 25% so that you do not get into trouble here!
The site will help you define the sentences that you must change!

I hope I helped beginners to become able to write effective articles without getting in trouble

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 8

Thank you for your idea, it will help other like it helps me, but i have one question does this site also work for posts that have been posted on this forum? or is it general tool for detecting topics that have been already maid on internet? thanks again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is true that this site is good and helps in detecting the theft of articles, and I used it a lot before publishing articles on sites that profit from publishing articles, but I did not know that it would benefit me in this forum, thanks for this information, my friend.

A very wonderful and valuable topic coming at it most wanted time, this is worth of giving you positive reputation to highest order because of it significance and value to members and the forum. Thank you for your research we hope to more of your good work ahead.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Great one from you! i think that we really need to use this site especially during this time because the spammers everywhere.. the moderators are doing their jobs well but our job too is helping them by reporting useless and spam posts and even detecting some plagiarism articles! the plagiarism is really one of the worst way of stealing topics.. you don't need to share topics or ideas if they are not yours.. expect if you want to share them with their original sources and want to share some of your analysis and discusses.. so then i don't think that there would be any problem.. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

• This method I used to do it since I have started posting topics in CryptoTalk, I actually put so much effort in the topics I write because I really care about how much my topic is valuable to give an interesting information for the readers so that, I make sure that my topic is not stolen or repeated anywhere else in order to have my special unique topic. Thank you for the explanation .
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

28 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

Great one from you! i think that we really need to use this site especially during this time because the spammers everywhere.. the moderators are doing their jobs well but our job too is helping them by reporting useless and spam posts and even detecting some plagiarism articles! the plagiarism is really one of the worst way of stealing topics.. you don't need to share topics or ideas if they are not yours.. expect if you want to share them with their original sources and want to share some of your analysis and discusses.. so then i don't think that there would be any problem.. 

Yes, it is true and I think that by checking our articles, this makes it easier for the moderators to do the verification themselves! The moderators here are really doing a great job!

Just now, Omar98 said:
  • This method I used to do it since I have started posting topics in CryptoTalk, I actually put so much effort in the topics I write because I really care about how much my topic is valuable to give an interesting information for the readers so that, I make sure that my topic is not stolen or repeated anywhere else in order to have my special unique topic. Thank you for the explanation .

We have to be aware here in the forum, write unique articles and not take information from others! What are we missing from them? We can write unique articles, just the first step is always the hardest!

• +5 1

Hello hope you are doing good.

The site which mention here is also a good idea to check the plagiarism. But here this forum their is also a search bar where you can check the same thing too yo need to click on the search bar and type your topic and then search it if the post is already given you find it in search bar. 

@Emma William Greetings! You have created a nice topic to help forum members to avoid plagiarism in content they create before submitting. I am an SEO Expert and I know how search engines penalize a website with plagiarized content on it. Actually it is cheating and you will be detected once in doing plagiarism you will get warnings or even permanent ban here. For me, I use Duplichecker https://www.duplichecker.com to check plagiarism of my content but they have limitations in checking I.e content should have at least 500 words. 

8 hours ago, Emma William said:

Plagiarismdetector

I have tried Plagiarismdetector from your link and found it useful as there is no minimum limit of content to check plagiarism. One annoying thing in Duplichecker and Plagiarismdetector is Too much advertising on the web page!

• +5 1

Just now, Crypto-Warrior said:

@Emma William Greetings! You have created a nice topic to help forum members to avoid plagiarism in content they create before submitting. I am an SEO Expert and I know how search engines penalize a website with plagiarized content on it. Actually it is cheating and you will be detected once in doing plagiarism you will get warnings or even permanent ban here. For me, I use Duplichecker https://www.duplichecker.com to check plagiarism of my content but they have limitations in checking I.e content should have at least 500 words. 

I have tried Plagiarismdetector from your link and found it useful as there is no minimum limit of content to check plagiarism. One annoying thing in Duplichecker and Plagiarismdetector is Too much advertising on the web page!

Yes, this site is free and it is in partnership with Grammarly! Your spell check! The advantage of this site is that it does two things at the same time!
1- Verify your article grammatically!
2- As we mentioned, he makes you sure that your article is not taken from other sources
3- You can write more than 3000 words and there is no problem with that

It is a good tool for all of us because it helps us to check the information that we want to publish and to know if it has been published before or not. I will start using it starting today, but I do not know how to verify the topics that we put?
Does the site search for a match between our topic and all topics published on the Internet?

• +4 1

This is a good content that you created mate it would really help this forum not only for the member to lesson or avoid plagiarism works. All of us have a unique idea in our mind which is what this forum wants so give it a try to post it. Don't make a post or topic from the internet or copy the other works of other. Lets try to be creative. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Omar Ommeish said:

Does the site search for a match between our topic and all topics published on the Internet?

Yes, of course .. the site checks for any match in sentences between your article and any article published on the Internet .. whether it is a site or a forum!
Yes, by using this site it will benefit the Cryptotalk forum very much! Because that will make most of the topics here unique!

Just now, kitekite24 said:

This is a good content that you created mate it would really help this forum not only for the member to lesson or avoid plagiarism works. All of us have a unique idea in our mind which is what this forum wants so give it a try to post it. Don't make a post or topic from the internet or copy the other works of other. Lets try to be creative. 

Yes, all of us can create a unique article .. but it will be difficult in the beginning, but after we do more than one unique topic, it will definitely become easier.

• +5 1

this site that detects plagiarized content is very useful for years, but it will be more useful if people use this site to see if any IEO, ICO or even DEFI projects are plagiarized or not. I'm not saying it won't be useful here on the forum, but without a doubt it will be more useful to detect fraudulent projects

• +2 1

It's so hard to know that if the topic you wrote was plagiarism or unique  , this is really a helpful site that will help all the users and saves them and there time .

I think also that it's okay if the percentage will be up to 50% it's will not be that bad .

• +2 1

Very informative approach to consider If you are willing to be a big time forum contributor, but to completely eradicate the issue of plagiarism, it's best we come up with ideas and writings straight from our brains,

Edited by Froshk
Typography error
  • +1 1

Just now, shourav010 said:

- I think if you want to share them with their original sources and want to share some of your analysis and discusses.. so then i don't think that there would be any problem.. ....!!

According to what was announced by the moderators here, we cannot copy and paste from other articles even if the source is mentioned .. Our topic should be more than 50% unique writing!
I think this is a good decision for making the forum unique with its topic!

• +4 1

This is very important topic i must confess because this will help us alot in detecting plagiarism and it is better we avoid plagiarism because it has no benefit to us instead it will one unserious in his work which can make the person even lose his/her account, so try and make good contributions from your experience so as to become successful and good ambassador of this great forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nice and fresh information. Thank you for this information. It will help us a lot, especially in discovering others and discovering theft and fraud that they can do.

This information is beneficial to every member of this forum. Avoiding plagiarism is the good step of following proper rules. This will avoid us from getting warning points. Thankyou for sharing these. I will definitely try this. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This site should be used by moderators to detect people who take stolen articles! But at the same time, we must also support the moderators by using this site and revealing articles that depend heavily (75% and above) on other sources! Because this is against the laws and the member deserves a point of warning!

Great topic to be discussed. It is okay to not know everything around you. So it is okay to keep quiet. Better dont steal someones work because they are familiar to the topic and thus they talk about it. They are the ones who really meant to be reputed. Do not misuse such a great platform. Thank you.

This is a really helpful piece of information for all the users in this platform. I was also looking for a site that would help me to detect plagiarism or any sort of copy paste that was made using the sources from the internet. this would definitely help the users to check whether their content contains any sort of plagiarism and how much unique it is.

• +1 1

I think that you should rely on yourself in order to create a new topic or comment in order to develop your way of writing in the field of digital currencies. I know that there are several sites in order to reformulate topics, but what is the benefit that you will gain from that try to rely on yourself

• +1 1

It is true that this site is sweet and helps in detecting the theft of articles, and that i used it tons before publishing articles on sites that take advantage of publishing articles, but I didn't know that it might benefit me during this forum, thanks for this information, my friend.