Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

On 3/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, ANNIE.66 said:

@Sypher9 Hello mate!!

Yes you're right step by step we can reach to the top of this forum by learning constantly about digital currencies and trading.

We should make our path to success on this platform by learning from posts/topics of other senior members.

please be positive in your response and good luck.!!

That's the way to go my friend in life there are always people who are ahead of us in terms of knowledge and those are the ones we need to follow and learn something from them mostly seniors in this forum.

Hello dear members and you be I hope you all are doing very good first of all I want to tell you that their brother you can go step by step then you will one day go to the top so so always we have to start to reach the end

• +3 1

Thats how our lif is we have to start to reach the end money or fame can vanish anytime but knowledge will never leave us we can be rhe best by gaining knowledge to be in ceyptoworld we must know the how.

I agree with you that this forum provides a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and can also be considered a source for making a little money part-time.
As you said, the journey begins with one step, so keep working here until you get to what you want

Welcome my dear friend, in addition to gaining experience and learning here, you can earn money, and consider it a part-time job, we have to learn well in order to gain experience and start successful investment.

• +4 1

Good planning and having a successful business plan is the best thing that you do at all times and in all works in your life, as you divide the difficult work into several small steps and thus reach the goal you want in a shorter time because organizing your time is what makes you know how to be successful.

Every successful journey always begins with single step, so we most not be in haste to achieve greatness in short time which will lead you to unnecessary loss of opportunities, so begin with single step and the better days are ahead, thank you so much.

Small steps are essential  to reach at the destination. Hard work  and continuous  efforts  are necessary  to achieve  our goals. We are required  to make efforts  in the right direction. 

I advise you to focus on your work here, and to try to learn everything related to the field of coding. You should not be in a hurry and receive information incrementally without skipping an idea, no matter how simple. This forum has various and desirable fields, so you should invest this opportunity in the best way. And you should try  Investing your profits and building your future from here

• +2 1

Beautiful words dear friend but before the first step there is confidence in the same in order to put a step considered the foundation. The confident step is king, and when you enter this forum it serves as a basis for you to get to what you wish for. I advise you to walk step by step and not jump this will be tedious and tiring for you. But you'll arrive safely and check in.

• +1 1

What you said is so correct every step in our life is taking us to our life goals. We should have strong determination as well as belief to work here and to achieve everything . Every journey in our life gives us something that we can't forget. Here in this forum all we need is determination and patience. Once you follow this then we can succeed.

The journey is long And we have to try to reach the journey and end it with happiness and success. I hope that we will be professional people and try to be professional 

Hello, everyone..
I agree, my friend, beginnings are always difficult, and stumbling is the first step to success and reaching the goal.
You must never give up, and do not let feelings of fear defeat you.

Of course, my friend, as it is said, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. We must have determination and strong will and aspire in order to reach success and in this forum the rules must be followed to achieve profits and this is not a difficult thing.

Its very simple thing that every  journey beings with a little step dear friend i think in the journey of crypto talk first step is making posts by doing this you can earn more and more thats the most important and then you can go toward investment also.

• +3 1

I agree with you. it is important to learn and discover new things every moment and in crypto world you need to be very patient and learn from your mistakes. if you do it correctly you will start low and earn many as you gain experience and knowledge. never give up and always improve yourself.

Step by step you reach the top, every journey begins with determination and diligence, and the most important thing is to maintain discipline, every step forward is a clear path to success.

I agree with you my friend

Here in this forum are always beneficiaries

Most of us were not aware of anything about cryptocurrencies

Here we have gained the knowledge and also we will earn the profit and we will make the forum always better

Hello my friend, thank you for your helpful participation. In fact, I think that most of the beginnings are difficult and therefore the most important thing is to start because the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Thank you, my dear friend. It was valuable information. I hope that everyone will cooperate and respect more and more in order to have a great benefit to this wonderful forum. Thank you

It was the right decision when I decided to join this forum to raise your level in the field of crypto-currencies, because this forum contain more correct information that may help you in your work in the field of crypto-currencies

I agree.
The long road begins with a single step,I like that.
And I see that we are here to raise the level of language, raise the self, develop minds, and to know more about the digital currencies that will be the currency of the future, And this wonderful forum is the best place to achieve what I'm just said.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

It is correct friend, success is not achieved overnight. You have to be patient and persevere continuously, having clear objectives and having a fighting spirit even when difficulties come along the way. That persistence will help us to be able to achieve things that we never thought we were going to achieve. So go ahead with the planned projects without losing patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely true dear. When we start something and work with full hard work and passion then one day we will definitely achieve big . Like in business when we start with small amount then with hard work and time we achieve our goal.

Great words, I don't know about you guys but ever since I joined this forum I've been feeling more optimistic about the future, it's like what they say the first step is always the hardest, just never lose hope and keep learning, a day by day you will get there.