Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

I never used to be very pragmatic with crypto currency because there is a lot of work to which one is able to build our work on , the right thing is to really be able to understand what to do right now , we need to understand this things and really fast because we have value to what is going to be a reason to why we are working right now

• +4 1

Any work we start in need of one step make us get a long way of our work, when I started working here everything was difficult but I could have the hard thing and now became the work too much because I got a lot about the information about this area, and the end of any action we begin to end it.

Offcourse long journey start from small steps .First step is always difficult .We want to take short steps and one day these short steps collectively become us successful.I am new member and i take only step of some posting .

As everyone know the first step is the difficult step and as u take your first step then there are ways and u would never return like that way here the newbies are taking his first step . They have to create 100 useful post after that u would have to write for 7 days and your withdraw day comes so keep patience and waite for the days

Yes. Every journey begins with a single step. The first step is always the most hardest one and it requires your whole strength and power to take that step. You need to be brave and have courage to take that step. Once taken all the obstacles that you may have to face in the journey you can overcome and face them with courage. 

It is not shameful to take small steps before any long journey is made. As many as we have come to this forum, no one will know about you before coming to this forum. As we spend time on this forum, we get information, I also get knowledge, we go more than beginning. Our skills are also improved and our communication is being improved. It is important for all new and old members that the best of luck stay focused and work hard. 

I dont know there is that saying, a Journey of a thousand steps begins with one and its important appreciate that we have a long way to go and we need to be careful about what we do, we need to grow with that system and allow what would be the right choice take shape  , A Journey has to beggin and stop at a given position so that we are able to grow strategically

Yes you are right friend. A long journey is start from single step. These step is very difficult. We people should need to don't leave the journey of this forum.

Like the popular saying 'the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'. We all should always remember that life is a hurdle and we must complete each of them to get to the top. We must exercise patience and we too will get to the top with hard work. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right friend. A long journey is start from single step. These step is very difficult. We people should need to don't leave the journey of this forum.

So true my friend! This platform is a long time investment where you'll never regret doing that. Yes and the sharing of knowledge and so much different information about everything makes it more interesting and keep us connected. That keep is going on and on. You should atleast try to make that one step otherwise you'll never learn to go forward in your life..you should take risks everyday. There will be many obstacles will come in your way but you gotta keep walking and climb that mountain!! Keep going my friends!

It is good for every member to start the long journey with a small step because if the start is made slower and shorter then it will be able to be successful and move forward.

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you on that, they say, "The journey of 1000 miles begins with a step." So hard work, patience, knowledge, and then patience are also the main steps to obtaining success.

Crypto is becaming more famous every year and i totally agree with you. We should improve our knowledge about crypto much as we can. I see a great oppourtunity in crypto if we learn enough we can invest or trade wisely and i hope we can all became more efficient member in crypto world. This forum is a great place to gain knowledge and also we're making some satoshi whic is so nice.

• +5 1

It is true my friend. Joining this forum was a single easy step and I have felt a feeling of regret till now. From a newbie I have upgraded to a junior member now and the journey has been wonderful. Some simple steps like this can really change the way of your life to a great extent. 

2 minutes ago, koynayak said:

Crypto is becaming more famous every year and i totally agree with you. We should improve our knowledge about crypto much as we can. I see a great oppourtunity in crypto if we learn enough we can invest or trade wisely and i hope we can all became more efficient member in crypto world. This forum is a great place to gain knowledge and also we're making some satoshi whic is so nice.

I agree with you mate. If you do everything correctly, have a plan, patience and will to take action, there are many good opportunities to earn good profit in crypto world. But doing the just opposite will cause you to lose great deals of money so it is always advisable to be cautious.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is true my friend. Joining this forum was a single easy step and I have felt a feeling of regret till now. From a newbie I have upgraded to a junior member now and the journey has been wonderful. Some simple steps like this can really change the way of your life to a great extent. 

Thank you for creating a post on a beautiful subject. We have all come to this currency and made beautiful decisions. Because this forum is all about our knowledge and profit experience. Through knowledge and experience we can work in any forum.We're going to do a big thing by working step by step from the beginning.There, tiny tiny grains of sand can form a continent.

The hardest phenomenon in kick is the foremost step. a long time ago you leave your initial step,you  need to enthusiasm day by day one day at a time. You will for sure find out steadily and arrive at everyplace you want to. every one the preeminent to the complete the members of the forum who assert stepted their former stage at this point on cryptotalk forum. You give rise to a elongated aspect to set off and i craving you the best.

• +2 1

Yes,every journey begins with a single step. But the journey isn't  so much easy. You have to face alot of trouble.  After many hard work you become successful. And all the success you have started with a single step. So be hard worker. Believe in your self.

Dear we are late but not too late we have a time for improvement if we thinking and thinking than we cannot go ahead it is time to do something positive for yourself.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" is a common saying that originated from a famous Chinese proverb. The quotation is from Chapter 64 of the Dao De Jing ascribed to Laozi, although it is also erroneously ascribed to his contemporary, Confucius.

• +2 1

I would say, however, that this forum constitutes a great opportunity for the starting site to earn a better amount than the rest of the site and just posting 100 good posts does not require a great effort to get them started and then they can start earning and it is really good,  It adds to the experience that members can gain from the rest of the members. You will see incredible results, I want you to enjoy all the offers life has to offer.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Yes dear you are right dear that every journey start with a single step and the first is important for journey mean they first step is taken in right direction or wrong we just have to take our first step rightly as when I joined cryptotalk it is my first step and it is in right direction so now my whole journey is secure mean it is beautiful journey in which we learn about many things and gain knowledge we are earning through it as well and using it to full fill over needs.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am with you on this topic and agree with you, but I would like to explain to you that now is the best time to start in earnest. The topic may seem difficult, but with your will, persistence and perseverance, you will succeed. And then I guarantee you good results as the world of cryptocurrencies is a wonderful world.

• +1 1