My success story with cryptocurrencies trading - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My success story with cryptocurrencies trading

I think you chose the right way, but you should have asked some friends about how to trade and the right ways to work, but your experience will not waste black people and it will gain you good experience and win good ideas for work, so do not think that you have lost because you have won and learned good ways to work

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the journey that you have taken in the field of cryptocurrency trading is definitely based on a set of ideas and experiences that made you avoid making losses and mistakes. Your telling us about your experience on the subject of trading in cryptocurrencies has given others an idea about the concept of trading. We new users should learn from such experiences. Thank you for sharing your experience, my friend.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story I congratulate you on this I ll say that everyone should learn through your journey towards crypto world. I'm new to this forum and still learning new things about this.

Edited by Ajmal khan
Correction
  • +2 1

Hey mate,that is very true we can start trading with little money and as a we gain increase the investment,yobit has curated a robo trading and that is the best things to do and work on it,i hope you succesed my mate,thank you.

Dear Friend

In my opinion, a person who is a beginner in trading should start with small amounts even if his profits are not large, but he gains experience in the beginning to avoid loss and the correct way of trading between currencies and when he has the appropriate experience and correct thinking, he can put more money and increase his profits.

I learn alot about crypto currency and my future ambition is to become a successful trader in life and when I joined these platform everything seem to be very easy for me and I gain a lot of courage and different skills about trading and most especially how to trade in digital market.

Dear Friend, I appreciate your success story. You achieved your targets through investing in this forum. But the beginners have lack of knowledge.If they want to invest, They must gain experience first.

Yes, this is what we lack (experience), and whatever you got it from a long time ago for me, I may not reach the experience that you got until at least two years later, and this is frustrating for me

What was mentioned in your post is very important and useful, and it is evidence that anyone can invest in cryptocurrencies and start their investment journey with a small amount and be able to achieve profits.

You must have a strong base of ideas and experiences in order to avoid mistake. We need to know what to do, to make a good trate , yobit has curated a robo trade and that is the best thing to do and work on that. You can always lose, as it happened to you, it has happened to many of us.

You are right mate trading cryptocurrency doesn't require a huge capital but instead it needs one just to have enough knowledge on where he performs an investment and a research first is advisable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your story of overcoming and perseverance serves me a lot since I am new to the world of virtual currency. It inspires me to learn and keep going despite mistakes.

I am doing just work on this platform right now and my progress is not done so I cannot say that I have any story to tell my story, I have progressed on cryptocurrency .

Gain and loss is a part of life but consistancy and expiriance win the game eventually.Same is the case with you.You tried again and again and win at last.Wish you best of luck.Please give some suggestions of trading to new members in crypto forum.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, but we must take caution and take care and read the financial market well before any trading process and have patience because it is possible for the profit period to be prolonged and we may lose all we have, so let us cry

• +1 1

This is a good thing for a person to learn by himself and benefit from his mistakes to reach his goal, which is trading in cryptocurrencies without fear and achieving the desired profit.

Hy dear @hani20980 I impressed with your story of trading because in the start you lost your money but keeping patience help you to earn more by trading. I motivated from your post.

You have made a lot of mistakes in the beginning. You should not trade randomly because you will definitely lose your money.

You must definitely learn the basics of trading and increase your experience. Before starting to trade, you must also stay away from strangers because there are many SCAMERS in the world of crypto

• +3 1

in the past it was very easy to do trades and make investments but in now a days you cannot even buy Bitcoin and started trading very easily because it is very expensive

Yes, my friend you are truly a wonderful person and you love working here and you have worked hard to reach success really, you will be my role model in working in cryptocurrency trading, you are truly a perfect person for me wishing you luck and continued success. 

• +4 1

For me now, I am satisfied with the money that I earn through my work in the forum. I have not yet started the process of trading because this process requires more experience and sufficient information. Thank you for sharing your experience, my friend.

Very nice story actually,  well we can start trading little by little with any meagre amount of money that we have and surely we can keep doubling it till we reach our investment desires . We shouldn't wait until we have huge capital before we start trading  

Thank you dear friend it is really wonderful that it is like a hope for all the members we can through that adventure and trade with the money that we acquire and invest well and better.

• +4 1

friend your success story is very beneficial and it is very impressive so we should working according to the rules and regulations and your tips is very important for us because we are bigger and we just need help for your side thanks a lot again keeps working on crypto talk

I don't have much information on cryptocurrency trading, but I know that as a beginner we have to do a full search of cryptocurrencies, how to deal with them, how to get them, and I think this forum is the best because it gives us a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to get them.