Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Very important tips i wish newbies read your topic and learn however the most important

is following the forum rules and make original content

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

@Barbarellah Thank you for this informative post. Well as being a responsible member of the cryptotalk forum it's our main concern on creating authentic and genuine topics that are yet helpful for the cryptotalk users. We should always be focussing on learning new things, doing research on our own, posting authentic contents/replies, providing honest feedbacks, sharing relevant information and so on. With cryptotalk, we are being able to collaborate with forum members and have creative discussions over a particular topic, yet making oneself passionate on learning and earning in the forum either way.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, pacific said:

@Barbarellah Thank you for this informative post. Well as being a responsible member of the cryptotalk forum it's our main concern on creating authentic and genuine topics that are yet helpful for the cryptotalk users. We should always be focussing on learning new things, doing research on our own, posting authentic contents/replies, providing honest feedbacks, sharing relevant information and so on. With cryptotalk, we are being able to collaborate with forum members and have creative discussions over a particular topic, yet making oneself passionate on learning and earning in the forum either way.

I thank you, my friend @pacific! Excellent comment! And it is what I would like to receive from everyone here. Not only limit yourself to saying that what I expose is good and that's it, but in a way they extend themselves and leave useful comments that help reinforce the information and guide others. Keep doing your best work to always bring this forum to life.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

@Barbarellah This is by far the best topic for me on CryptoTalk forum because it covers many of the topics discussed individually in the beginners section and you have put them in a bundle, I would say it  six in one package. You have a nice guide for beginners how to work here. As a beginner your post is quite helpful to me and I appreciate your kind effort to describe in detail thank you

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I support your post. Initially, the initiator must read the publications of others and support them in the event that he acquired from them new information that is useful to them. If he does not know what is new, he is asked in a post to help others, he tries to leave a good impression because the reputation increases the support of others for him and by this He gained prestige and experience and earned both Bitcoin and Talc

• +1 4
  • +2 2

These steps and rules that you have mentioned are very important for those who entered the platform here for new and know nothing about how things are working here.

I really agree with the idea of that they should start with reading rules and conditions that have been put by mods to not get warning points and to know how to deal with forums correctly. then to know that the most important thing in here is to be patient in order to achieve what they want to.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This really is a very important tip and technique to progress in the crypto talk forum.it's like a formula to succeed in the crypto talk forum.most importantly obey rules and the tips would guide one to one's objective and goals 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Very good recommendations for all users, I think that having full knowledge of the forum rules combined with the quality of the content in your posts are the keys to being successful in CryptoTalk and considerably improving our reputation.
It is important to encourage research to bring new topics from the Blockchain world to the forum and to be able to debate, I feel that we are getting somewhat stuck in old publications.

• +1 3
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

How good! This publication that you have made really summarizes everything that we must take into account when working and making a good participation in this forum. I applaud your action in taking your time to gather all of this valuable information. Here it is clearly indicated that the first thing we must do is to know and follow the rules of the forum. I hope many of you new here have a chance to pay attention to what you've posted. I give you my congratulations and I also appreciate that you are helping everyone by publishing this type of content. You have earned the most value from my positive feedback.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Information is the most important first step in this wonderful region and in order to get the best out of the forum, it is important to share the positive things in specific sections as well as to follow the rules of the forum.

My friend you have explained very well according to the cryptotalk. We always be do all of these things that we have to be carefuly reads all the contents very well.  Learn from the experts and also spending time on the forum to get knowledge and experience . And also share your ideas , creativity ,skills of trading and investment for the betterment of the cryptotalk forum.

That is correct my friend I agree on this content of yours mostly the part where you stated some topics that all of the members here would gain a information about this forum specially the new comers here. I hope that all of the members here visited that 3 topics that you stated so that they become aware of what this forum is all about. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post, yes we must study about cryptocurrency and we can study in this forum about cryptocurrency, than we must share our experience about study about cryptocurrency. If any person share a informative post we must give like to that post.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Absolutely! These are the best strategies/ways to do in the forum albeit these are the basic things to do; still, it has a great impact for everyone in the community. All of us have the capability and potential to create and formulate new ideas and contents for the forum. Through reading and exploring the different fields in crypto, being aware and on point with the current news and updates about this space will surely help you create fresh and unique topics for the forum. In addition to that, if you have ever experienced writer's block try to meditate and de-stress yourself. 

• +1 4
  • +3 2

8 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

All of us have the capability and potential to create and formulate new ideas and contents for the forum. Through reading and exploring the different fields in crypto

I will agree with you buddy because reading some ideas and information about cryptocurrency will help us to answer more post here and also to create our own topic, for me i reading some unique topics about cryptocurrency so that i can create my own topic which is unique to others to avoid having a duplicate topics.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

This is one of the best post i have come across in this forum. Everything you have explained is on point. I would request all the new bies to go through this post. It will be helpful if you follow the instruction given by @Barbarellah

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

These notification is quite good, because we all get to know where the lapses is, but let help our selfs the rating is very poor, please let improve on the rating system. 

• +1 4

This is more important tips to go forward and we are thankful to you for making such type of infoemative posts for peoples and i will follow these tips and everyone have to follow these tips uf they want success and progress

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Well said mate, as a beginner you have to read first the official rules and regulations of the forum so you would know what to do here and to avoid having restriction/warning points, I am hoping that you will read it al because that is important, just make quality and useful posts so you won't have the deleted one.

• +2 3

Indeed, it is a wonderful topic and contains very important advice, especially for new members of the forum. If we stick to these tips during our work in the forum CryptoTalk we will get many positive reputations and will not receive any point of warning from the mediators.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The information which you share is all about the forum and indeed we should work on it because your words are so essential if we want to learn more then we should learn in different sections but not at a time to learn all because we will give time to every sections so that we will learn it well and also getting positive react you explain it better..

• +1 1

Yes,i agree with this.cause this topic is very important

to commited all members of here's.the main point of this

we learnt about cryptotalk and grain some knowledge.

• +1 1

This is a very helpful topic that will keep reminding us on th reason why are here because our primary assignment in the forum is to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts in any section of the forum we visit for that reason i think we should always focus so that we can learn more from each other and take the forum to the next level.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having a thorough knowledge of the rules of the forum along with the quality of the content in your post is considered to be the key to the success of Cryptotal and significantly improve our reputation.
  While it’s important to encourage research to be able to bring new topics to the forums and debate from the blockchain world, I feel like we’re getting a little stuck in old publications.

• +1 1