Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Appreciated! You have done something extraordinary. These types of efforts are the proof that you are doing your work with honestly. You are not giving a chance to questioned you credibility and which is very good approach.

Well said friend , many thing in your post is very important about cryptotalk. We are improving our reading skills from this plate fourm, we are learn too much from here , of we are following all rule of this platform then we are are make more coin. Very informative all newbies.thankeo for sharing all this again thanks.

Thank you for your gratifying publication, it was very helpful and to clarify some doubts I had, the way you gave us all those advice was very inspiring. team spirit that soon all the proposed goals will be realized

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
I agree with you, these tips are very important
Thank you for this useful article
I hope the members can read it

Hii,  Thank you soo much to create such a usefull topics i really feel good to see your its really helpfull for me and i hope i made a good and usefull content for others by following the rules of this forum and make a good hard work on this.

Very informative and helpful tips, this was very helpful to all of us that is working in this forum. The statement that you said is true, because that sequence is the thing that we must need to do every time we make post here. Following all the rules and making a unique content in forum make us to stay longer here.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you very a whole lot, my pal, you have got achieved a wonderful aspect. Thank you for clarifying these ideas carefully and punctiliously. You clarified numerous very vital thoughts and directed us inside the proper way. Thank you in your exquisite contribution

Yes dear friend your thinking about cryptotalk is very positive and thank for sharing your personal experience it's too much helped for newbies. More important thing in your content learning and gaining knowledge from cryptotalk.and after this you are delivered best for newbies.

You said absolutely right you should to read the comments of the other members to get the knowledge this is very beneficial and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to promote the crypto on the different platform

Yup if we are study the topic with patients and understand question after this create post it's imagine thing of cryptotalk.firstly you read , then study about this after this explains topic in your post and after this share your experience with other.

My dear friend, if you don't know how to read, then you can take a good tour of this world and if you are new to cricket, then you can read these main posts and use them well. From here you can learn English.  ..

Thank you my dear for sharing this useful post with us. I read your post and learn a lot of cryptotalk news. I think as a beginner your post is very helpful for us. Every beginner easily know about the forum rules properly by your post. I prefer to all beginners, please the post attentively you can learn more about cryptotalk. 

Hi dear friends !😊

Welcome to cryptotalk and hope you all having good time.

Yes there is freedom on this platform to make posts share your views knowledge and also earning . 

On my behalf being myself a student i am also working on cryptotalk and its quite good to be here . Different people share different topics and views we can learn and gain experience too . Reading and writing skills can be improved by working on cryptotalk .

Thanks😊 

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

This is the most important thing that we need to do if we are a beginner in this forum sir because it can help us to avoid being deleted our post by making a quality post and also to getting banned. I hope you may share more useful contents here.

I absolutely love your post. You have highlighted important points towards achieving success on the forum. I remember getting 2 warning points because i created a similar topic without using the search option on the forum. Looking back, I wouldn't have had those warning points if I have learnt this useful information. Let's all contribute positively and make Crypto talk a better place.

My friend  i think that having full knowledge of the forum rules combined with the quality of the content in your posts are the keys to being successful in CryptoTalk. Learn from the experts and also  spending  time on the forum to get knowledge and experience. We can study in this forum about cryptocurrency, than we must share our experience about study about cryptocurrency.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

I am also doing 20 post a day and I am trying to follow all the rules and regulation because I am trying to do my best and I will say that there are many good members that are making very useful topics and share their knowledge with us and I think we should also make useful topics.

• +1 1

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a nice information I think it can be helpful for newbies they need to follow the rules and regulations. 

Superb sir, you have endeavored to make an incredible educational subject. This is an extremely helpful and educational post for all current and new individuals from the discussion. We should observe the standards and distribute our posts. What's more, with acceptable exploration, you can make a one of a kind point in any event once every week. In this manner our insight will increment and new learning will be found. Positive criticism ought to be utilized to support great work.

Hello my dear friend your topic is very helpful for us members here, i agree with you teach yourself more and experience more, keep your mind that you can do this for ourself, just avoid a plagiarism.

This topic and information will become very use case for many newbies. Reading is the important part of getting knowledge. We must read the other comment and gives them positive reputation of we learn something from them. By this way we can grow together n this platform.

You have really said it well expert, infact the five points you have listed out are our primary duties on the forum which every member on the forum need to follow before you achieve your primary aim on the forum, which is earning. Thanks once again for the guide, more greetings.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Thank you Sir for your precious words. 
this information is being very yseful for me.

i do not even know much about these kind of matters.

Especially about trading and investment.

So again, crypto really provides you in a good way.

and now its up to us.

Yes of course dear you are right .We should learn through this forum .We can learn knowledge through this forum and can enhance your vocabulary skills. So this forum is best .