Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

On 11/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

Actually about forum is the section to keep you updated about the current happenings in the forum than any of the available ones in (ABF section) the above mentioned theme are the fundamental thesis keep us updated with captivating, amazing informations about the forum, sometimes posted in main page for everyone views. Thank you for this great work...keep it up but try to minimize your write up to the key points with brief explanation

Thank you so much for the information mate. These are actually the main purpose of being here. We must understand and know the forum properly before doing anything here. If we could make interesting and helpful posts we can get good reputation. We all should be ready to learn new things every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes that is all about this great forum cryptotalk read learn and rating the help in our daily activities because with help this forum you can get knowledge you can get money base in your hard working

You are right. We are gaining a lot of knowledge through crypto talk. It is very helpful in our study and reading through those who are weak in English.I think we can enrich our knowledge through crypto talk.

This is truly a significant hint and method to advance in the cryptotalk forum. it resembles an equation to prevail in the crypto talk forum.most critically obey rules and the tips would control coordinated target and objectives.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your word is very important.  You work in crypto .  Read all of crypto's posts carefully.  If the post is good, you give a positive reaction.  And if the post is bad, let me know the correct time.  Share your knowledge from this forum.  Everyone will definitely benefit a lot from this.

In my opinion this information is the most important first step in this wonderful area and the most important is to adhere to the forum rules in addition to sharing positive matters in the specific sections to achieve the optimum benefit of the forum

I do not think that I have anything to add after all that you have said, but I can say that the cryptotalk forum is a good way to start for every newbie in the field of digital currencies and it is an integrated community full of useful activities at all levels.

• +1 1

My girlfriend, your topic is very important and its explanation is sufficient to show how to earn from the forum in detail or set the goal, then read in its rules, then learn it well and then participate in it, then the topic of reputation and enjoy profit from our forum This is a very useful article Thank you for this article Thank you

• +3 1

The study learn earn on this forum. This forum provides us huge amount of knowledge and experience about the crypto world. Earning money on this forum is very easy and best. You work properly on this forum and get money. 

I think my friend you have explained very well according to your topic. Yes this is the forum which provides an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time . So now it's our responsibility that must share useful and helpful contents for the betterment of this forum. Because we all are like a community of the cryptotalk. So we also helps the others members to solve their problems...

Wow this was truly detailed, besides we be supposed to guarantee that the reactions we allot are genuinely attraction it desire not for the reason that we are after the currency or a bit but that we are too favorable of the expertise a name accepted across to us.

These tips are very useful. This website gives us knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it also demands us to be very careful and disciplined regarding cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This will be a great help for new beginners since most of newbies begin from a scratch. Some of newbies do not have someone to lend on when you do not know what it means on a topic or do not have someone to explain how this forum works and what is the rules and regulations. Your topic is informative to the fact you are giving tutorial for us. It is a good topic

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I advise beginners to read the posts containing tips after reading the forum rules.
There are many helpful posts that contain good advice that help beginners understand how to work on this forum and help them start understanding the rules more.

It what is expected for the beginners to do if really they want to get the experience to pass the challenges that they may face in the forum as the newbies I was once like them I follow rules and advise it is prevented me from several warnings

My dear friend, of course, reading the topics is very important, especially the activity is effective through adherence to the laws in the forum. We have to adhere to as the useful topics do us a lot and give us a lot of information, which opens the doors for success for us to reach our dreams and achieve the goals we want

It is an important topic for members and useful. Thank you for the useful information. I have mentioned the most important items here and how to choose the topic carefully

A new users here still looking for every detail before posting anything here. I that having full of knowledge the form rules combined with the quality of the content was combined with the quality of the content in your post and some topics that all of the members here would gain information about his form.

Hello everyone, that is why I consider that this platform is very complete, and it is one of the best, since it allows us to learn and earn money at the same time, it is a platform where we will always be active and busy, that is why I always recommend doing things well and follow all forum rules.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 PM, Reyna said:

I will agree with you buddy because reading some ideas and information about cryptocurrency will help us to answer more post here and also to create our own topic, for me i reading some unique topics about cryptocurrency so that i can create my own topic which is unique to others to avoid having a duplicate topics.

That's why reading is essential so we can give our best comment on it also it will help us understand the topic more so we can also share it to others and we can answer then when they have a question related to it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 11/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Saludos cordiales a todos!

Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes lo que en particular considero la forma correcta de trabajar en el foro.

1.- Vaya a la plataforma y ubique en Home / Crypto / About Forum el siguiente artículo “Reglas Generales del Foro CryptoTalk.org [Oficial]”, lea y analice en detalle. Si aprende lo que se describe aquí y sigue todo al pie de la letra, no incurrirá en incumplimientos de las regulaciones que podrían resultar en futuras advertencias de los moderadores o incluso en la prohibición.

2.- Realiza tus 20 publicaciones útiles del día. En Cryptotalk, cualquier contribución que hagas dentro del foro se considera una publicación, ya sea por tu propia creación o generando respuestas simples pero coherentes.

3.- Si tu intención es crear tu propia publicación, intenta utilizar palabras clave relacionadas con dicha publicación utilizando el buscador del foro. Los resultados te dan total garantía de que lo que quieres publicar existe o no en el foro. Esto asegura que no repita publicaciones que luego serán eliminadas por los moderadores del sitio. Al publicar, clasifique su tema y colóquelo en el tema correcto.

¿No tienes conocimiento ni capacidad de reacción? Así que dedícate a buscar en la web temas de actualidad relacionados con el mundo de las criptomonedas, estúdialos y analízalos en profundidad, elabora un resumen específico y luego acércate al foro para compartir material útil con el resto de miembros que aquí participan. Haz esto aunque sea una vez a la semana ya que esto dará lugar a nuevos temas para interactuar periódicamente y te beneficia en el sentido de que recibirás buenas reacciones, resultando que tu reputación aumente instantáneamente y que consigas seguidores que en el futuro pueden estar apoyando. .

4.- ¿Te gusta que tus publicaciones reciban reacciones positivas? Si es así entonces sé justo y trata de prestar atención a las publicaciones de los demás miembros y dales tu apoyo dejando las reacciones correspondientes. Recuerda que somos una familia y que tienes disponible la cantidad de 50 reacciones por día, que al otorgarlas recibirás 50 tokens Talk adicionales al instante. También ten en cuenta que debes dar valor a tus tokens de Talk. Solo reacciona positivamente cuando una publicación realmente lo merece. No dé reacciones simplemente dándolas.

Temas que debe visitar para tener pleno conocimiento de otros detalles del foro:
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Pago por publicaciones (información no relevante)"
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Nuevo sistema de pago y calificación para el foro"
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Informar plagio (copiar / pegar)"

Si te ha resultado útil este aporte, me gustaría conocer tu opinión y si quisieras agregar otro detalle también me gustaría conocerlo.

Al responder, exprésate de la mejor manera, dejando un comentario coherente y útil. Tenga la seguridad de que al hacerlo recibirá toda mi atención y le dará una buena reacción.

Very good content, very complete, thanks for sharing it, so we will be more clear about what we should and what we should not do when publishing any new content or wanting to comment on a topic to others, I congratulate you.

Yes you are really right. We must first research and put good comments there. We have to do good things in cooperation. this platform is a place for research and learning, literacy. We should not use it for other purposes.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

The truth is that your post is successful and it helps the entire forum in general, even for those who are starting this type of post, it helps them understand everything because you are very specific, thanks, greetings.

What an incredible write up all newbies will love to read this . This is Avery good and  interesting post it will help both the newbies and the expert because it has so much lerson to learn and to discuss about . I pray may this post go round

• +2 1