What did you learn? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

First I come to his forum for earning but then I come to know that earning through posts is a slow way to earn so I decide to invest money to make more off it.

You have asked an interesting question that what I have learned from this forum .The answer is ,First of all this forum has provided me plenty of knowledge about crypto currency and the modern digital currency and I am learning here new things on daily basis.I haven't earned anything yet but I am going to do this.

• +2 1

Hello my friend.  Absolutely the reason most of the members are here is to earn money and knowledge.  We should focus on knowledge, not money, in order to be able to get good content for our posts.  I have gained a lot of knowledge since my stay in this wonderful forum.  My English has improved tremendously and acquired many skills.  This wonderful forum is a treasure trove of knowledge.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
When I entered this forum, I knew very little about cryptocurrencies, but after entering this forum I learned a lot and became good information, and I am still learning more through the information that is published in the forum and now I want to earn profits 

• +3 1

I learned some things about cryptocurrencies such as their names, types, prices, how to obtain and trade in them. I also became able to publish useful content related to the crypto world. My English was bad, but now, thanks to this platform, I have improved a lot in writing and speaking. As I learned.  On the things that make me successful in my future

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I have learned many useful things, including the field of cryptography and investing in digital currencies, and have increased my experience in the English language, as English is the primary language here.

• +1 1

From here we can learn and earn a lot From here we learn to earn and get various motivations that help us earn Because motivation teaches us to work, teaches us to earn, anyone can be motivated to work without motivation So cryptocurrency is a motivating site

I am new here and I did not have the slightest idea about cryptocurrencies, but after joining this platform, I learned a lot, including Bitcoin and the method of currency trading

For me, I am in this forum in order to earn and learn, but my main goal is to learn more about cryptocurrencies because this will help me achieve more profits in the future.

I have lerned  a lot with this platform. Can't say that I have done one cause, but I have done a lot of reasons here, which can increase our knowledge and information and is a developtment of writing skills. 

Hello my friend, in fact, I am here to gain knowledge before earning money because I strive to understand coding as it has become the culture of the modern era that everyone is searching behind. I heard from my friends that the forum will help me a lot to achieve my goal and therefore I will be very grateful to you for every person who may provide me with information.

Right all of us joined the forum to gain useful information about encryption or to make money and I think that we have achieved the greatest benefit in the field since we entered the forum, and I personally have another reason is that I want to present the information that I have about the field and make others benefit and learn more.

Hello mate.

Honestly saying friends I seriously learned many difference things here in this great platform, as a student I increase my knowledge, and the platform is helping peoples especially we student.

I have learned a lot my friend I have developed and strengthened my skills and information I always used Also After my work in this forum to be patient and judge the mind in a lot of things I learned I share my experiences and knowledge with others and evaluate and supported by them and also learned about cryptocurrency and how

Hello my friend In the garden, I entered the forum to get money and was able to pay my money But I learned about cryptocurrency and its use I agree that everyone publishes their mistakes so that I do not fall into them as a beginner

Entering this forum only to earn money as one specific goal will not allow us to develop in this work, because it will not enable us to expand our expertise, thus publishing useful posts and earning money, so we will have lost the material side and the educational side together

Indeed, these are the two main reasons for the presence of members in this forum, some of them want knowledge and some of them want money. As for me, the topic of cryptocurrencies has attracted me, and I have not found a better forum than this forum that provides all this information about digital currencies without any charge ...
 Indeed, we should work more within the forum because we need a lot of experience in this field ..

Hello all..
We thank you for posing this question, which is useful for everyone to remember why they are in this forum.
For me, I learned that gaining knowledge and experience is most important.
I also learned that talking about encryption is a very sophisticated and necessary thing.
Make money.
Gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and satoshi.

wonderful idea, i begin working here from about two weeks ago, in my first try i don't learn a lot, cause my purpose was only to write and earn, but the in the second try, i learn very much things, i will abbreviate them here:

1. Reading carefully is very important thing here.

2. Writing in correctly and clearly words to explain the idea.

3.Helping members by giving information about our experiences and mistakes to avoid them.

4.Determining a goal and go to it  in fixed line

5. the most amazing ethics i learn are Patience and Perseverance.

"Patience is the key to relief"

Dear friend i have learn i am new on this forum and i have never completed my hundred posts but i think its very amazing forum for learn English and if you wanted to do trading then also you should work hard then absolutely earn from it.

• +3 1

Welcome my dear friend, maybe we should put earning money aside, and focus on learning to invest, after we get as much information as possible, of course at that time we will invest and get the money.

• +1 1

Yes, I asked many of them, my relatives and friends, to work here and join the forum. It is really wonderful. There is a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and a great knowledge of trading methods and encryption in order to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have learnt quite a lot from cryptotalk and in fact everything I've known about cryptography I've learnt it here on cryptotalk and I have always love and appreciate this platform. Thanks to yobit.net.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Thank you a lot my friends for this very important topic, yeah it's very good to set down and start thinking about what are you doing in this forum what did you learn from it? The one must know if he understands this new technologies, for me and to be honest, in the first 2 years i was here for the bounties and money, but after that and after reading some good topic, also when my 80% of posts was deleted by the admin, i start thinking that something is wrong, so i decide to start learning from author expert users and then i will make my Owen topic with some good ideas.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

In fact, I am a new member of the forum and just finished my first 100 posts.  I gained a lot of useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies thanks to the old experienced members.  My first 100 posts were a bit difficult to complete because it took me some time at the beginning to learn some useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies.