What did you learn? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Everyone should pay close attention to learning and learn more to improve their skills with crypto.  From cryptocurrency to airdrop offers come at different times, you have to learn how to do these things.  If you have the mindset to work with crypto, then you have to learn more about everything and so that you never have to go back to something to know something.  Thank you for presenting the topic in such a beautiful way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I learned a lot by joining this forum. I learned a lot of things about trading and investing with the best currencies and sites used in addition to the fact that I have encountered many mistakes that we must stay away from. This forum is rich with people who have great experience in the field of cryptography

Hello my friends, I thank you all for all the valuable information that you provide. I learned in this forum a few investment rules and information about the cryptocurrency and respecting the opinion of others, whether negative or positive

I have learnt lot of things from this extraordinary platform.  I learn how can I present my self in front of experienced members. Through this site I learnt how to earn with ease and comfort. This website gave me a lots of knowledge about the cryptocurrency. About the digital world. 

Really, it is a good idea, my friend, I like any new idea whose purpose is to learn or facilitate the way to receive information for members. We see a lot of duplicate topics here, so it is good to apply this idea to search for new and publish it here to enrich the forum with new topics and reduce duplicate topics As much as possible, I hope everyone like me whose primary goal is to learn and to welcome these ideas.

Yes my friend said well. There are many reasons for the presence of members here, the most important of which is learning and increasing knowledge and experience in the field of coding, in addition to earning money necessary for living. For me, I am here for both reasons together.

Hello my friend, according to me, I have learned all the knowledge and information through this forum. Honestly, I came to here three weeks ago just for learning because I am a student and I have to chase my study expenses. Before came to here, I didn't know about a single word of Crypto. Then I spent a little time here, I got realize that this forum is also very useful for learning. Then I started to learning about Cryptocurrency from this forum and got very much knowledge.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

You are right that most people come here just to earn they had no concern regarding the knowledge but I had joined this forum to earn and then invest and for trading and also getting after some experience in cryptocurrencies.this platform is the perfect example of providing us with information and knowledge about digital world so it is very beneficial for all of us.

Hello, I learned in this forum the meaning of trading and cryptocurrencies, and now as a beginner, I am reading and knowing here about currencies in general, in addition to that I learned patience in order to get my goals

Many friends came here at the beginning to earn money, including me, but after I entered the world of cryptography and went into this forum, I began to get acquainted with the cryptocurrency that I was completely ignorant of and I did not realize anything about it. More details until I gradually began to gradually increase my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and about the forum's work and its rules

We cannot say that all the members present in the forum aim to learn about cryptocurrencies. Some of them are here in order to earn money; for me, learning about the field of cryptocurrency is much more important than money, and we always have to pay attention to the information we get and to be creative in publishing useful and unique topics .

I have so many things from this forum. Before joining this forum I didn't know anything about crypto world. I didn't know anything about digital currencies. After joining this forum I get to know all about crypto world. I learnt how to  good reputation form users. I learn about the trading market. My English vocabulary improved due to work on this forum. 

Very nice question I just came here a few days. I am new here but I know very well what I have learned here. As a beginner I have learned everything I need to know. I always try to do something good. But I have already met my target. And I have learned the type of work.

I think you can understand what you are doing within the forum and I think your idea is simple and clear and thanks so much for the fact that by sharing, we are also the platform 'We are fully knowledgeable and have good records, which help us a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you said well.I agree with you.Unfortunately people come here on this to earn only and don't work with sincerity then they not get more benefits from this forum.

But this forum provide good and large oppercunties to learning and get knowledge about other types and methods of trading.

For me I came here to earn but fortunately I have also gained knowledge so my time here is not waste

The forum is a very large source of information where we will be able to learn many things and mainly about cryptocurrencies.
Cryptotalk is the best forum I have ever known in my life, nobody is going to give you so many opportunities!

• +2 1

During my time in Crtyptotalk, I have learned so much from the helpful information shared in this forum. Listing all what have learned may be somehow time consuming and pointless, but it's relevant to highlight some really useful topics about trading and tokens from which I have gained a good deal of knowledge.

• +3 1

unfortunately  there is many members are here only to earn money not to learn something new or share their knowledge with all member, we should do something about them to compress them to try sharing and writing useful, helpful  things.

As for me I have learned a lot of things am not only hear to make money alone but I have gained more knowledge skills most importantly make new friends that I have gain a lot from them 

I'am here for a couple month and i came here for making some money but i realized this place is a great place to improve our knowledge about crypto. Since than i am trying to read much as i can and try to create useful posts. Because if i make useful posts that means i am learning too while i am doing my research. Today i learn many new things about virtual mining. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

• +5 1

This place is a nice platform to discover something new about crypto world and read about other people's experiences and advices about crypto trading. I have learned some and I tried to pass my knowledge to others as much as I can. So far I enjoy being a part of this decent community. The only thing I wish is that all the members reacted positively to each other more frequently. Have a nice evening.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I'm new here and Im learning about cryto courancy and digital courancy their marketing and their values I m learning how to work and how to deal with 

I have learn a lot from this forum. First of all I learn lots of thing about cryptoworld. I learn English more efficiently. My typing skill is developing. I think this ks the best gift of this forum.