What did you learn? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I learned a lot from this forum.  When I came new to this forum, I had no information about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But as I have been working on this forum, I got to learn a lot about cryptocurrency from here. I learned a lot from this forum according to cryptocurrency. Now I have got a lot of information of cryptocurrency. Now I can invest in cryptocurrency whenever I want and I can also do cryptocurrency trading whenever I want because I have acquired complete information of cryptocurrency from here. And whenever I am working on this forum and everyday I get to learn something from here. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed I learn alot because at first I don't have any idea about cryptocurrencies but now I can diffrenciate between cryptotalk and bitcoins, cryptotalk is not only about making money it also bring interesting topics on how you can invest in trade as well.

When I joined this platform .I only think about earn money but some topics when I see then I have a pleasant mind to study what is cryptotalk currency.then I studied and I get a positive news from all and one thing I learn is in this platform not only for earn money We can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm...

Thank you' for this opportunity.

• +2 1

If you are beginner and you dont know about the basic knowledge about the cryptocurrency then this forum will be very helpful because not only post we can read the response of others where many answer are hidden and we have to search for them. If you have read the most of the topics from the beginner section then I am sure you will know many things like abbreviation we use in the cryptocurrency and what is wallet where and how all things.

In crypto world even the vast topic like technical analysis are their with good information which can be very useful, I am saying that because it was useful for me. This all knowledge will be enough for beginner but if you want to upgrade then you have to take good course there are also different videos who has taught and they are useful too. You can do your own research then I am sure no one will stop you  from being success but you should at least try new  things.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this forum i learned a lot about crypto currency and i was able to share some stuffs here.  Here the main purpose is to learn and earn. I was able to improve my language through this forum. I was able to learn more about bitcoin and its value.

I have learn allot in this forum which sometimes I find it difficulty to make comment when reading others comment and many things about cryptocurrecy will be learn through this forum. 

• +2 1

i came into this platform like a toddler, i recognize nothing approximately bitcoin, yobit and different coin. i joined cryptotalk and began mastering about digital forex, i study from people experience , this platform is extra of faculty..

I will be the first to acknowledge, that I have got a lot from this forum and more so from its collaboration with Yobit. I have free Yoda, Dice, Alice, Dlrs, Talk and Easy. If I calculate, i must have got around 100$ for free, just being a member of Yobit and cryptotalk. Plus the additional money, I got from posting and then investing that in other investments. Cryptotalk has been one of the best adventures I did online. 

For me i learned a lot here, the main things i learned here is cryptocurrencies and exchanges. An this forum is perfect to learn and improve our skills and also you can from those. In this forum we can increase our knowledge day by day. 

Yeah, you're right. Though most people didn't join to learn, most joined the forum to earn. As for me I learned about cryptocurrency and how it operate but initially I joined the platform to earn and pay my bills.

It was interesting to know about crypto coins and see what purpose they exist in different titles. Then I learned what kind of investment can be profitable. I learned about the airdrops of some newly released coins.

I learnt many things from this forum. First of all I learnt about the forum rules, about the forum activities. I learnt to write on different topics. I learnt good vocabulary by working on this forum. And I learnt so meny things about crypto currencies and about trading of crypto currencies. 

Nice topic you have created toward of us with good explanation that how we can be good in crypto world..  But a thing about our forum is that here almost 70% members is new who has very less idea about crypto world..  So usually its normal that they cant create topic as you meants but they should try on to learn more..        

I learned lot of things in this forum. I learned about crypto currency and earn money from here. This is very great learning from here. 

Sold Time we come to know the prerequisites of having to join as well as having to get more actively into Cryptocurrencies, as that's when we see people asking questions in what it takes to be a a good trader as such

It cannot be denied that many people here earn some money, but there are two types of them: people looking for money only and people looking for knowledge and money at the same time. I learn a lot from the trading section, frankly.

• +3 1

I learn many things from this platform. I can gain more knowledge from cryptotalk comments. And gather more friends also from this platform. Its help me to know yobit exchange,crypto market also 

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 8:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Actually I've learned so much now in this forum, I really like doing cryptotalk, it is just like reading articles in the newspaper and you'll know many things after reading it. But for now I recently learned how to control myself, because actually I'm a greedy person which if I earned so much I can't stop myself doing it (I earned so much money in gambling in crypto), but now I knew when I need to stop, thanks to the seniors here.

Those of us who are new here need to know how to work here and how to do business and trade wisely and spend a lot of fame to go here or make good money doing business so we have learned something from here.  From the one who can make more money than the one who lives

You need to know about crypto before working here.  There are many who come here just to earn money.  But we should all know about it and follow the rules and research it. We should work here not just for the sake of earning money but to learn something.

I have learnt a lot on this forum that i can't just finish expressing my joy finding myself on this forum. Within few days i joined this forum as beginner, i have start seeing my self as a good investor on crypto world having more knowledge and clear understanding on crypto marketing which i believe it will make me achieve my goal of earning big in future.

Everyone who is here has a basic purpose of earning by working at the forum But We should also try to learn at it is great platform that offers good information about cryptocurrency So with earning we should also focus on learning.It will be good and will benefit us in future.And I agree with you dear friend we must share our experience with all the members at the forum.Stay Blessed!

• +2 1

26 minutes ago, riaminha said:

Yes, good observations. Everyone has something to learn and teach. We have to prioritize knowledge, because we need it to live, and not just think about money, because money runs out, knowledge does not, and to make money you need knowledge, so learning should always be our priority if we want to have money.

Yes @riaminha the knowledge before all. My opinion learning without border because of the knowledge is big like a sea. Anything we know still we don't know, or we know just a little. So in this forum we learn about all things related to the cryptocurrency, and we are learning also through people experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am a new member of the crypto platform. I want to learn something good from crypto.  I hope I can achieve something good through your advice.  Thank you.