The best apps to earn free cryptocurrencies. - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

The best apps to earn free cryptocurrencies.

On 4/24/2021 at 7:12 PM, Cleaner said:

@Sumon21..At present the price of talk token is very low.  At present the price is 2 satoshi.  However, we hope that its price will increase in the future.  So you can invest and keep.  I think its price may go up at the beginning of the new year

@CleanerIf we look at other coins, we see that they are increasing all the time.  So why this decline in talk tokens?  It is only decreasing day by day ..

• Useful or interesting 1

Clip claps is online mobile earning app .But it's required a lot of time to earn through this app .It's not a easy app to use .I think there is no legit app for earning .But I know Aloha app through which you can earn .

There are many fake applications related to crypto currencies.But I have information about two applications which are crypto cloud browse and crypto talk which is more useful and beneficial for earning.

There are many apps to earn cryptocurrency. BTC cash application is a legit app it will pay you BTC cash and it will be sent to your wallet. The main thing is long patience to earn on this app.

All of us who are working on this cryptocurrency are very happy to be able to work here.  Today they are able to earn money sitting at home.  But we want this forum to have a separate app.  We want to create a best cryptocurrency app so that this forum becomes popular more quickly and people can earn by working here.

I think that there are no applications that can offer cryptocurrencies for free because obtaining cryptocurrencies requires working in forums or websites, but nothing is free, most of the applications that describe themselves for free are just scams

yes my friend there are many apps who pays you real money just by doing microtask and you will able to pay by your PayPal account this kind of apps also exist but it takes time to know better that which kind of app PAYS YOU.

• +1 1

On 4/27/2021 at 11:02 AM, Sumon21 said:

@CleanerIf we look at other coins, we see that they are increasing all the time.  So why this decline in talk tokens?  It is only decreasing day by day ..

@Sumon21..You need to understand why the price of other tokens is increasing and why the price of talk tokens is decreasing.  Let me tell you the root cause.  Talk tokens are shit coins.  And this token is only on yobit exchange site. If the token was on all other exchange sites then this token would be popular.  And there would be more users for it and then the price of token would move much better

With the advancement of technology and digital world, most of the scam apps have been introduced that are just wastage of time. It's hard to find some legit app. I am also wandering about some useful app for cryptocurreny. I can suggest okex app to everyone but it's not good as cryptotalk as okex is totally based on referal system and income is too low.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

there are many apps that provide you cryptocurrencies free .You can get coins free there are three  popular cryptocurrency site that are offering absolutely free  they are 

1-free bitcoin cash

2- Crypto planet

3-Crypto teasures

There are many apps  are available in the play store to earn free  cryptocurrency like storm play, free bitcoin blockchain game, and many others ...but according to my experience most of them are  scams and time-wasting

, however, maybe the little one may be the real one. like nowadays pie app is working...and you can take benefit by using it.

I have tried several apps where different coins are provided for free, while many are given coins after completing a few tasks. I have used handypick. I have also used different sites like Freebitco, OKEx etc. 

There are also some mining sites. Many apps only pay to watch videos or ads. They are very low payments. If you want to get payment of large amount, you can't get it with small work. Good pay is available if you spend a lot of time doing big work.

If you have trading skills then you can definitely make good profit from there. You can also make a profit by investing. These facilities are available in various online wallets. So I think if you can get an idea about these things, you can make a good profit in this way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.