Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Hello friend, this is an important topic. We should not do simple mistake. Because, the people who read our posts give us negative points and then we face many problems. Firstly you should check grammatical mistakes that you did. So don't mistake again to write a post.

As a begginer,I think that we must be focused on sharing the right information and each post should be given us the right time to avoid spelling mistakes.And another thing is we need to make some topics which us very unique in other topics.

I think spelling mistakes are usually because we write fast and don't even check what we're doing wrong, but the right thing to do right now is to put everything in the right perspective because when you make a mistake you make it and when you correct them the post  You read them before completing and make sure there are edit sections to correct.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thanks buddy, as much as I've seen valuable posts so far, your post is in the top 10 of those posts.  New members will benefit.  At the same time it will remind the old members again.  From today, I will try to use the method you have taught me.

• +4 1

Yes, thanks for your valuable information. This information helps more members in this platform. In this topics we can know to how to avoid mistakes. If we will make mistakes we can get bad reputation. So write carefully and that will be informative and useful to the members. 

Yes I agree with you. Your suggestion is best. This extension is very great. This extension will help you to correct your mistakes.with the help of grammerly you can improve your English. With the help of grammerly we can avoid our grammar mistakes.

This is a very good point. Of course we all need to avoid any grammatical and spelling mistakes so that we can communicate without any misunderstandings.

Well this problem can also be solved very easily: 

=> Look at the picture. Now a days every device has a built in dictionary! We just need to look at the red or blue underlines and follow the instructions and with a little bit of our time we can correct our every mistake.

Yes you are right. To take good review from viewer, you should avoid from the spelling mistakes. Use the word at appropriate place. Don't be over confidence in your work. Take the topics easy and work in efficient manner. So when you are avoiding from the cheating and also spelling mistake and grammar mistakes then it affects on your work positive. Then the viewer take you rating in positive. So be careful about that.

Thank you very much for your useful post, I think your post is very informative for us. We should write grammatically correct post and we also write English with simple and easy words. I think it can help others to know about the answer.

It will help new members to correct their mistakes. I have noticed many newbie 's posts are deleted due to spelling mitakes. We should take care of spelling mistakes and english grammar during posts. 

Thank you very much, this extension will provide help and information to everyone who is new to the forum and has has very little experience in the field of cryptocurrency. Hope everyone will get a good benefit from it.

Thanks for sharing with us great and useful information. Many members make such mistakes and use countless spam phrases in their topics and comments which makes it difficult for other members to understand the post. And using spam can lead to banning our account. We should also be careful of our own small mistakes so that we are safe in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes of course I advise you to refrain from making your small mistakes.  You can see and hear here and then you can work by keeping your mood cool.  You can avoid your mistakes so I would advise you to point out the good and correct your mistakes

- Thank you for posting such a wonderful topic.  If you want to work on this site, you must carefully follow the rules of this forum.  But in the new case where everyone makes more or less mistakes, you should learn from those mistakes and avoid  the small mistakes.

- Thank you for posting such a wonderful topic.  If you want to work on this site, you must carefully follow the rules of this forum.  But in the new case where everyone makes more or less mistakes, you should learn from those mistakes and avoid  the small mistakes.

• +5 1

For working on this forum we should act like professional. As everyone rush to complete their daily task they forgot to recheck their on spellings and just post that stuff. We should recheck it after writing so that atleast spelling mistakes could be avoid. Everyone do make mistakes more or less and we learn from mistakes. Good luck with learning.

• +1 1

If we think that this mistake is little we don't think that again we are on mistake so don't try for mistakes again and again the mistake is a mistake if that's one is little or bih there is no reason we only think that we went to do a mistake. 

This expansion will help a great deal of individuals to improve the slip-ups in their posts 

particularly amateurs regardless of whether it may not resist diminishing inferior quality posts yet supportive

Yes absolutely agree with you. Your post is very informative. This will be helpful for members. We make sure to write easy but correct english grammar to make other members easily understand.

As they say no one is above mistake, but still we need to be very careful in what we write or post because a mistake can cause one to be mislead. Also this post is very useful and will help new members from making simple mistakes which may affect them later on.

My dear friend we all are human.  To err is a human. We can make mistakes its natural but we shouldn't repeat them over and over again.  We should avoid simple mistakes here its beneficial for us and other members to read them easily 

Yes you are absolutely right we shouldn't make mistakes of spelling or grammar while creating topics or making posts. We can avoid these mistakes by learning about them. And we should remove them because after too much mistakes, we can get warning points.

• +4 1

This forums and we should avoid them more especially amongst newbies refrain from creating duplicate posts and always do research before submitting any topic to make sure it has not been published. 

This extension helps many contributors, especially newbies, to correct errors in their posts, but it does not degrade the quality of posts, but still useful.