Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thank you sir for helping us in this matter. We often make small mistakes here. But these should be avoided so that our post will be more beautiful and elegant.  There will be many benefits for everyone to understand. So we should correct the grammar and grammar mistakes.  So we can use the links above so we can create something much better.

Hi my companion thank you for your support and I wish you great and achievement in work here This cooperation offers advantage to new individuals and amateurs so they evade botches that may happen because of absence of complete information however no accomplishment without botches I wish everybody best of luck

Yes, friends. We work in this forum so don't make mistakes. And if we make mistakes, we try to correct each other's mistakes. Then we will have no problem moving forward, and we will not be wrong. Then we can earn a lot of money from the forum without making a mistake.

even those who have excellent English can make simple mistakes, well, sometimes just like that, by accident, so the map was formed, so to speak.  I do not think that if there is a frivolous mistake, it will cause inconvenience.

I think so.if you want to avoid mistakes so we have to answer in comments Also over answer should be reality and our answer should be almost inclusive 100 words

It is very bad to see spelling errors, but we have to help each other, as not all members are fluent in the English language.

Hi guys i seriously I don't have any plans about this topic but   am really interested in this topic because this topic is good for me know but next i will my best...

7 hours ago, Nowrin_ak said:

Hello dear!  You're right. We should avoid making simple mistakes.

We need to learn properly read properly and write properly then we can avoid making mistake.

Even a single small mistake will make a large controversy. So we all have to aware about it.

Then we will have no problem moving forward, and we will not be wrong.

@Nowrin_ak simple mistakes can affect your whole performance here in the forum. It is necessary that before you submit any posts or topic make sure that it does not contains any grammatical error and misspelling in order to avoid it to be deleted by the moderators. Do not subnit it directly if you finished typing, reread and edit if there are some corrections needed to be done. Be consice and clear to every post. 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, Kanji said:

I use Grammary to make sure that am avoid making mistakes, so I set it on my google chrome so to me its important to really react and power it , there  we have to work and put together in so many ways and keep on working as hard , this is a good idea that we should embrace that is important that we are able to work as hard and put together that power strategy to it thi sis very important we get to that solution

Yes my friend @Kanjii agree with you and you put really good information which is convenient all of forum members so thankful to you

Helo my friends . Good morning every one.  Yes if we want to write succ posts. Then we should avoid simple mistakes. And try to work accordingly .

Yes, dear mate we want to avoid the small small mistake because many people making so many small mistake so it will be hard to read by others so want to be carefull when we are doing our work.

We must always think deeply befor we post because it may cause problem if we will not be sensitive on what we are saying  here.we want to avoid the small mistake because many people  making so many small mistake we need to make some topics and post which us very unique in other topics.

Thanks for the information, at the time we wrote the post it was quite difficult to find the right words so that it could be easily understood by everyone. By using the Chrome extension, we can structure sentences properly so that there are no misspellings and words are easier to understand. By using the right words, there will be many positive reactions to your posts.

• +1 1

Mistakes are the part of like but one can overcome his mistakes which need hard work and focus their problems.Finally some one can avoid mistakes by a little bit effort.

Yes the extension is really good even if you know the basic english it still helps you to improve your writing and also your grammar and it is useful in the long term as well.

Mistakes makes our writing looks very poor and hard to understand,I recommends we use free online grammar checkers available in the internet since Grammarlly not functioning well at certain situations. Also, you can display spelling suggestions in your mobile phone, in order to help you in terms of writing.

most importantly, we should inspect all the approaches and strategies to keep up separation from doing blunders. them the second one perspective is to have attractive linguistic capacities to expressly state an astonishing and reasonable distribute. also, via this you'll get excellent reaction and this may build your standing

Thanks mate for the guide. Before I saw this your guide, what mostly used to came out of mind was how am I even sure that the content I'm feeding the forum with are correct. But now that you have came up with this guide, i will surely be using it to my grammers so that I won't be feeding the forum with less quality content again. Thank you

English is as simple as your main language when you choose to write simple and correct sentence or topic but sometimes members always want to create grammers in there write ups, which through this alone you will be getting alot of mistakes it's good and important to all members in cryptocurrency forum to construct in simple and we'll construct English to make it easy for both new am senior members in the forum.

Some people like me may have difficulty writing the English language 100% correctly, so there are several applications that help us improve and correct errors, such as Google Translate, which I recommend.

Yes we should avoid making mistakes daily we should be focus on the topics or post we want to talk on or any information we want to shares we should at such information vividly before we proceed to shared as far as such information maybe relevant if in any way we found that the information we wanted to shared is not relevant we should not post.

yes this forum is very useful and crypto helps and many members and you are learning in this forum and you are knowing that you will also learn here but my friend your English is much better so avoide the mistake and correct you word 

Hello dear how are you....?i hope you are good.thank you for sharing good information. we should Avoid Making Simple Mistakes..Simple mistakes will waste your good article.so we should write right article by thinking.

Thank you for sharing this useful information dear. This will help many newbies to improve there grammatical mistakes. Sometimes people make spelling mistakes in hurry to avoid that they can use this. 

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. We make a lot of mistakes at work. But, we should avoid common mistakes. For example, grammatical mistakes and linguistic mistakes are made while posting. We have to be careful about this. Which everyone finds annoying. Negative attitudes need to be avoided.