I do win in Cryptotalk every day - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

I do win in Cryptotalk every day

Today I come to share something for those who ask if something can be won here, I finally tell them that YES, Cryptotalk rewards your effort, your daily work, if you are persistent and make good publications and comments you will get good profits and satisfaction, look down one day work, where I did not make the maximum 20 publications, for me, a fair payment, this is only one imagine the others, so I can recommend you not to give up, keep working hard and you will see its fruits come.
Thanks to those who give good reputations to my publications and comments, that makes me more motivated every day to be here with all of you and also give good reputations to what you do, because we must recognize the work of others, we go very good friends and that's good.

yobit.png

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 8
  • +5 1

We should be grateful to cryptotalk admins and mods for rewarding everyone who spends

some efforts in posting creative content i can say that you diserve it my friend i have seen many

of your posts and all of them are of high quality

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Dormilon said:

Thanks to those who give good reputations to my publications and comments, that makes me more motivated every day to be here with all of you and also give good reputations to what you do, because we must recognize the work of others, we go very good friends and that's good.

Congratulations on your achievement, that you have been paid for 13 publications out of 15 that means that you put effort and quality into what you do, I hope you continue to be motivated and will get many followers, a job well done will always be rewarded...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We are here in the world of crypto as one family. Our only concern is to earn money as much as we care to give interest to others and benefit from them at the same time, but the income provided by crypto is good and helps in everyday expenses.

I agree with the statement that you made in you content. We win in this forum everyday for our every post, every rate and every topic that we made not only in earning but also in knowledge. In this forum there is a lot of knowledges that we can acquire here by just reading other's comments or post. So, even though we are not get payment of our post we can get a more profit from the knowledges inside this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk paid us more than enough of our work. We do work minimal or work in just an hour and they give payment for each post. That's why we need to be grateful being here. The platform paid fairly to everyone. Just mind your every post if its really a quality post or not to avoid not getting paid for it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

This forum is really helping matters because as a member we are offered oppotunity to earning when we make good contributions towards creating helpful posts everyday and for that reason i am advising us to try in making useful posts so that they can create more ways of earning for us in the forum since we already have the bounty campaigns already in existence for us to earn extra income.

BetFury                                                   

Yes you can earn money in this forum as much as you want because you hard working will led you too the success we should be grateful too crytoptalk 

Well done dear friend. I agree with you.if we work hard on this forum and complete our daily work we also get good money and huge knowledge about cryptocurrency. No doubt it is a best site of earning and learning. If our all posts are useful we can get good amount. 

@Dormilon Thanks for motivating me. Didn't completed my first 100 posts yet. I am in here almost 4 days, i am so tired of making first 100 post. But i am working hard to complete it. Hope very soon i will complete it and then will be able to earning here. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

All of your hard work from posting will pay off once you get your income, so just post and complete your quota everyday since it is worth it. You couldn't find any site where you just need to post then you could get an income from doing so.

There is a lot of earning in cryptotalk talk forum more than bitcoin or talk t9ken ,you have more incoming with a airdrops or bounty to add more earning there a lot to earn in the forum 

Wow!!!!! This is great we could as well get more than that, but the question I've got to ask is that, could that be a daily earnings or what?

friend, This is really very cool! After all, now, you Can get Really great deals. that is, it even more motivates you to develop and write really high-quality posts. If you treat this matter badly, then your reward will be low, and your earnings will be low!

Yes my friend i am agree with your opinion you say right we should win every day in crypto but if we do work hard and always create useful and informative posts in easy words by following the rules of this forum . And my friend if you get more money from crypto then first you get more knowledge about trading and get some experience by doing small trade .

Yes you are right you can earn daily on crypto talk by working daily. It is the best forum to earn daily without any tension. Crypto gives you money for your hard work and you can withdraw your money anytime you want.

We are the members of this forum and we create many topics and wrote many comments and also we give reputation to other friends in this forum and we work more we also get good reputation from other members .

Dear mate it is the fruit of your hard work which you are doing while making good posts on this forum and which are liked by the other members of the forum and in return they will give you positive reputation and you become able to earn money from crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

First of all, I congratulate you on your success. Likewise this success is for your hard work and the reason you get the  reputation is because of your quality works. So keep it up and move on

The problem will be to the development for which our own selves zinger as to some extent and, at who point the topic are often excised, that elicit recalling even our comment this week the aforementioned one paper. Consequently, sundry as far as to mention in the week the enthusiastic matters for the reason that they can stay this week the present social affair. Related to the grim features, they are avoided.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, Dormilon said:

Today I come to share something for those who ask if something can be won here, I finally tell them that YES, Cryptotalk rewards your effort, your daily work, if you are persistent and make good publications and comments you will get good profits and satisfaction, look down one day work, where I did not make the maximum 20 publications, for me, a fair payment, this is only one imagine the others, so I can recommend you not to give up, keep working hard and you will see its fruits come.

yobit.png

I agree with you sometimes we got disheartened as a newbie but we should keep working hard inorder to achieve something, Now I will act upon your advice thanku soo much for motivating us, its really helpful, I was also not able to make max 20 publications yesterday but now I am motivated.❤️

You can win crypto talk every day if you work right there. If you want to work in crypto talk, you have to follow all the rules here. You can win every day by posting acceptable here.

It is true cryptotalk offers us many benefits and not of them is the monetary compensation that gives us for dead content and efforts of course the important thing is to learn from the other members all Every day for us to improve our content

Yes mate that true I always win in this forum reasons been that on a daily basis I don't make less that 100 talk coin which are payment front the post I made in the forum

Friend first of all I am glad that you have won by putting so much effort here in the forum writing and making topics or annotations that is very good because it is how you say sometimes people wonder if we win here and we do not lose now thanks to you if they knew that you can win just by putting all our effort and desire.