The first Bitcoin exchange... - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

The first Bitcoin exchange...

What was the first crypto exchange?

Do you know who is the first Bitcoin website exchange?..

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Right. But it is an old exchange which totally not in existence or operation since more than 8 years now. It was the first exchange but in 2011, it was not the exchange that accounts for most bitcoin trading operations. Mt. Gox that time was the leading exchange and was hacked later in 2011 which affects the bitcoin severally.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is a very good information you have shared with us my friend because if it not now that I saw this I never knew the first exchanger in cryptoworld but thanks you this vital information because this will notify many people especially the newbies who joined cryptoworld newly, this is the type of topic we need to be seeing so as to keep each other updated about crypto community.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are actually right on this topic mate and i believe this topic will be of great benefit to the members of the forum who come across this topic because this will let them know about the first bitcoin exchange site in cryptoworld and in addition i will like to tell us that this exchanger is no more in existence since we had more upgrade in cryptoworld.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2020 at 4:21 PM, tienda said:

What was the first crypto exchange?

Do you know who is the first Bitcoin website exchange?..

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Wow thats really great information because I never think about what was the first exchange in cryptoworld, but its loom like that exchange doesn't run nowadays, but if it were still alive, it were supposed to be greater exchange more than the binance exchange.      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That's quite fascinating as i had no clue that was first exchange.

Altought is non active right now it seemed it brought up newer ideas for newer exchanges such as Coinbase and other most famous ones.

An interesting fact:

If you go to that domain (Bitcoinmarket.com) you will also be forward to https://twitter.com/andrewrosener (Andrew (Drew) Rosener)

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

When you think of the first cryptocurrency excheng your mind probably jumps to Mt.Gox, however it wad none other than the now defunct Bitcoin market .com the first idea of the site was proposed on bitcointalk forum bitcointalk is the oldest bitcoin forum out there and it is here that satoshi Nakamoto used to post the member dwdollar made his first post about the exchange he was creating on January 15 2010

• +2 1

Thanks for this information,  very useful and meaningful to know about. I have always thought that Yobit was the first exchange because of its accuracy and good service. It's my first time knowing of 'bitcoinmarket.com' as the first cryptocurrency exchange that would ever exist, ever since their folding up, other exchanges came into existence and thats why we couldn't hear of bitcoinmarket.com anymore up till date. 

• +3 1

This information is correct, and the site has stopped working after the launch of many exchange platforms as a result of advertisers on the Bitcoin Talk forum, which is the first forum in the world of cryptocurrencies. We hope as a result of these developments that we always see much better exchange platforms than their predecessors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion 

The first Crypto Exchange is the Bitcoin exchange. And the option of the Bitcoin exchange is present in almost all exchanges. Bitcoin exchange is present on the top list of all exchanging websites. This really amazing for us.

I have heard about this website but it's not existing now from the time who are in the service now it's not existing and I really don't think it's true story about the first exchange was it it's just a scam news about that platform 

On 11/17/2020 at 2:41 AM, DreamStage said:

An interesting fact:

If you go to that domain (Bitcoinmarket.com) you will also be forward to https://twitter.com/andrewrosener (Andrew (Drew) Rosener)

I think the reason for this is the owner of that exchange was Andrew. I also checked and it suprised me when I get redirected to the twitter profile of a person. I wasn't in Crypto at that time so I'm not sure what exactly was the relation between the exchange and Andrew but its quite interesting to know that such old domain is still active and Andrew is making best use of that by promoting his twitter profile.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I always wonder between myself and myself: What was I doing at the time when people were buying Bitcoin for less than one dollar? Maybe if I saved up pizza and bought bitcoins, I would have wealth today. Thank you very much for your valuable information about the first information exchange platform.

Its really good information before it I have no idea which is the first exchange.I have much information about this exchange but this information are totally new thank you for sharing it.

• +1 1

It is good to know about that, I already knew the dates of the exchanges we have today, Bitstamp is the longest running one having being found in 2012 and by the way you knew that Yobit was one of the early exchanges too, having started in January 2015? The very early exchanges were lacking a lot in security and getting hacked was something happening very often.

On 11/14/2020 at 7:46 PM, Projectcrypto said:

You are actually right on this topic mate and i believe this topic will be of great benefit to the members of the forum who come across this topic because this will let them know about the first bitcoin exchange site in cryptoworld and in addition i will like to tell us that this exchanger is no more in existence since we had more upgrade in cryptoworld.

I agree with you. Because everything in started is not secure so exchange is no longer. After this this currency become more secure able then currency should be exchanged. And nowadays this currency increasing day by day. So marketing of this platform increasing. May be i say something worng. But in my opinion ,so i say. Thanks 🥰

I know that Binance and other big exchanges out there is the first cryptocurrency exchange that exist. I just didn't knew that was the one, the first cryptocurrency exchange or should I just say Bitcoin exchange because the only crypto at the market is Bitcoin.

Imagine the days dealing with the first exchanges, probably looking like a beta testing version of real exchanges and all that period was very experimental. All this early community did a lot to bring Bitcoin where it is today. I also think this exchange was using paypal to trade, it was btc to paypal dollars if I remember what I read. MtGox was later started in 2011 and in between there were a few more.

Edited by annayks

Today I learn and new thing about BTC, I don't know about this it's a very sad news for me the first exchange of the BTC is now closed and other exchanges are making from BTC. If it wasn't closed it wil be the biggest exchange in the world. I don't know about this and never this question Cross my mind. This is interesting and useful information of the day. 

This is very important information about cryptocurrency forum. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Give more information about cryptocurrency forum that tell the basics cryptotalk forum and rules of this cryptotalk forum, so that we can avoid from negative response or warning points.

I don't know about first bitcoin exchange. I only know about yobit exchange and binance exchange. I mostly use yobit exchange. It is the best exchange . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. You can take easily withdraw from this exchange.

I didn’t really know about this at first. I think this information is really good. I always thought the first blockchain was you could save and secure your currency. Seeing this gives me more history about Bitcoin and I have gained a lot of good knowledge about it.

Good information. I think having enough information is good for us to work on site. We all need security so I think before moving forward we should have knowledge and good information .