Paid quiz for all forum members - Page 6 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Paid quiz for all forum members

3 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What is a Liquidity Pool?
Tell about it in your own words, your answer may also contain information that explains the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool.

Try to give more accurate answers (I remind you that copy-paste is prohibited)
There will be several prizes

It's when we lock an amount of tokens in a decentralised exchange in order to make trading easier by providing liquidity and giving traders the opportunity to earn coins when they stake their token in these exchanges.

The difference between order book and liquidity pool (which are the two type of decentralised exchanges) is that in order book, traders tend to place their buy/sell orders (bid/ask system) at a chosen price but in liquidity pool traders do not choose the price but the smart chain will do this work

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

5 minutes ago, Desais said:

Liquidity pool is a pool which consists of tokens that provide liquidity to the trades. These are locked in a smart contracts.

9 minutes ago, Desais said:

the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool.

An order book is a list containing info about the currently placed bids and sells. They facilitate trading but they need to be constantly altered and changed while liquidity pools don't need that.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Liquidity pool are extra token reserve to enhance smooth running trading, they provide first price of token at initial trading.

Oder books this is phases that carries the set prices for listed coins in the exchange site.

• +1 1

Liquidity is a method the token lock in a smart contact and those token provide liquidity for trading those token.

It is a very important concept when making financial investments is liquidity.  Liquidity is nothing more than the ability to convert the investment into hard cash.  For example, the liquidity problem of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has two aspects.  On the one hand there has to be a buyer so that a seller can get the money back.

15 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

Tell about it in your own words, your answer may also contain information that explains the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool.

liquidity pool is when we have tokens locked in a smart contract to help with making trades by providing the liquidity, order book is what shows this liquidity in buy and sell forms, order books shows you the buy and sell walls as well.

• +1 2

11 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

Liquidity pools are tokens that are locked in a smart contract and are used to help with trading in DEXs. It is actually pairs of trading like ETH/DAI and the users that provide are those that set the price. A liquidity pool needs to have balance for each of the cryptocurrencies it trades and needs the supply or tokens to be in equal ratio.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

Liquidity pool works are used by decentralised exchanges. They increase market liquidity as market makers so the market might not necessarily needed themselves for trades to happen. 

The main difference between liquidity and pool and order book is: in order book, there must be matching buy and sell order for trade to go through.

There are always liquidity providers in the later case, so that they receive rewards from trading fees.

• +3 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Oh aready gone , @Calvinpriva congratulations , am so sory I was not able  to put the right idea that would help me build , and so to me am going to work as hard and put together everything and be able to keep on going thanks and I hope I participate in the next one,  hope next am the one who wins the prize

• +3 1

34 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

In general, liquidity funds refer to a group of assets or tokens that are locked within a smart contract, their primary objective is to grant volume or initiate trade when liquidating the tokens, this concept is usually applied  within of decentralized finance, mostly known as DeFis, these pools or liquidity funds, if I'm not mistaken, became popular due to uniswap, following the launch of their token.

The results that this practice yields is the increase in user participation and the facilitation of trading.

I am not very clear about the definitive difference between an order book and a liquidity fund, but I assume that it is the availability of the tokens, that is, since there is already an offer, you should not wait for the law of offer and demand to act , because there is already an organization or fund willing to sell tokens at a certain time.

I hope my answer is good, greetings.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

49 minutes ago, Desais said:

Liquidity Pools are some important components which developed a decentralized exchange decentralized exchange. It main functions is to locked in tokens in a smart contract. 

Liquidity functions a lot not only in decentralized exchanges but also functions more in holding different pairs of tokens and each of this pool creates a new market for that specific pair of tokens in a book known as the orderbook. 

Definition in general

The liquidity pool is a pool where users are able to add tokens into the pool so that they will be able to earn from the fee been paid by the trader. Like in which uniswap gives out certain percentage to the people that add liquidity to the pool.

49 minutes ago, Desais said:

the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool

In respect of the order books in brief definition as I already explained it in above explanation the order book this can be define as an engine that is responsible to match orders placed by traders either in buying or selling which signifies the liquidity pool. but they also function as market makers. Their role is to increase market liquidity between market participants

Differences between order book and liquidity pool

Therefore the difference between order book and liquidity is that in order pool you specify the price at which you want to sell your coins, that is you add your coin to the order book. While in liquidity pool you are not selling the coins rather than given them as liquidity to the pool to be traded in which you can withdraw them at any time you wish.

2 hours ago, Desais said:

Liquidity pool:-

In Ethereum blockchain based DEXes, tokens are locked in the smart contract to offer the automated trades upon the request of the traders by removing the middlemen that is known as liquidity pool. The best known example can be Uniswap where we are allowed to trade token against the desired one immediately depending on the availability of the liquidity pool for the specific token😉

2 hours ago, Desais said:

explains the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool.

I might put the further explanation for the order book and liquidity pool in the following table. 

1509927945_Screenshot-2020-11-16T222647_370.png.04b7de2b0139c40b0219cbbe6834f735.png

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

As I said above, we will have several winners with different prizes at once.
Congratulations to the Winner - @setifien
  @Dark Shadow  @percare  @Raqeebzy  @1qDan  @Babubu609  @Whited35 (added)

@setifien you are already a winner, but you have a chance to slightly increase your prize by answering the question from your answer "but in liquidity pool traders do not choose the price but the smart chain will do this work" 

@setifien How the smart chain works in Liquidity pool? ( time unlimited)

Yobit code with a prize will be sent to you in PM, do not forget to write in the topic that you received a prize.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 7

What an explanation @Whited35. Quality as always 😎.

3 minutes ago, Desais said:

As I said above, we will have several winners with different prizes at once.
Congratulations to the Winner - @setifien
  @Dark Shadow  @percare  @Raqeebzy  @1qDan  @Babubu609

Thank you Desais 🤗. Congratulations to the other winners. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

51 minutes ago, Desais said:

@setifien How the smart chain works in Liquidity pool? ( time unlimited)

Thanks, in fact I meant smart contract; but as I wrote fast, I've done a mistake while typing; sorry for that.

So, a smart contract is a program (code) that shows an agreement between the two sides of a transaction, and it runs on a blockchain network so it's controled by the public (can't be changed), its implementation in liquidity pool exchanges makes transactions execution smooth based on pre-established prameters and once the required volumes are deposited from liquidity providers, the transactions (swap from token to another) are executed without needing an order book system

Edited by setifien
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I missed that question, the chance to win, but I will continue patiently waiting for my moment to come :)

• +1 1

Prize recieved. Thanks to the competition coordinator @Desais, the administrators, moderators and the technical staffs. I really appreciate this gesture in the highest regard. 😎

Thank y'all. 🤗

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

@Whited35 (added)

@Desais I want forum administration to know, I have successfully redeemed my reward. Thanks for helping community with so many outstanding offers. I hope there are still a lot of exciting competitions on the way 😉

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Many thanks to the forum and moderator @Desais . I also redeemed my reward in Yobit.

A big thanks to the Cryptotalk forum and Yobit exchange for the gift!

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Congratulations to all the winners that was such a great opportunity because in this quiz many members are winner especially @Dark Shadow congratulations to you mate, 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Sabhijan said:

He is a senior member

Before this rank there is full member

And after it there is hero member

unfortunately you are late and this question has already been answered and the winner announced

• +1 1