Paid quiz for all forum members - Page 9 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Paid quiz for all forum members

the supply is unlimited as we keep posting we will receive more TALK tokens all what we know
is that each member can earn up to 250 TALK tokens daily

unlimited

we cant know the totall amount now because there is not such information about it and the distrubution is still on 

7 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What is the maximum amount of TALK token issued?  (total supply)

Currently there are no maximum amount/supply.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

11 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

No information about that yet. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

16 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

69 million 

16 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

Total supply Talk token is unlimited. Because until now that token still not released on Ethereum Network for verify total supply. I think only tradeable on Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Congratulations to the Winner - @hani20980  @iloveyobit  @BullRunBit 
This user gave the fastest and most accurate answer.
Yobit code with a prize will be sent to you in PM, do not forget to write in the topic that you received a prize.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

20 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

We do have information that it is Erc-20 token but we don't have exact information about the total supply of token. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 minutes ago, Desais said:

Yobit code with a prize will be sent to you in PM, do not forget to write in the topic that you received a prize.

Sorry!!! I am the first to say "unlimited", is it wrong answer?

• +1 2

4 minutes ago, Desais said:

So is it safe to say Talk have unlimited supply? @Desais

• +1 2
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Desais said:

congrats to the winners, but i want to ask @Desais about this one, because i have researched this one before and this what turned out in coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/btctalkcoin

it gives direct link to talk token in yobit and it says so far the supply is 69 million, is coingecko giving false information about talk token?

• +1 1
  • +2 2

4 minutes ago, setifien said:

Unlimited supply ≠ no information yet. They are different. That's where you missed.

@iloveyobit mentioned that + no information yet, so he/she is right.

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

congrats to the winners, but i want to ask @Desais about this one, because i have researched this one before and this what turned out in coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/btctalkcoin

it gives direct link to talk token in yobit and it says so far the supply is 69 million, is coingecko giving false information about talk token?

Talk coin is different from talk token. They are two different currency. Do your research again brother.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, setifien said:

This is not quite true because total supply is not unlimited, at the moment we have not announced which total supply has a TALK and you can not know the answer to this question 🙂

• +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Talk coin is different from talk token. They are two different currency. Do your research again brother.

if you clicked the link and checked you will see that in coingecko it shows you the talk/btc trading pair and talk/rur, I'm not saying this to dispute the decision but i genuinely want to know how a trusted website like coingecko have misleading information about a coin, I hope @Desais can enlighten me on this issue.

• +3 1

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What rules would you suggest for the "For Beginners" section ?
Perhaps they will be based on your suggestions.

You have several hours to answer (speed isn't important, but quality is important)

• +3 1
  • +4 1

*The rules that he suggested :
-Understand the topic well before responding
-Writing useful topics that all members will benefit from
-Self-reliance in publishing topics
- Not to steal others' topics or transmit them with change in them
-Contributing to the success of the forum with good participation
-Respect all forum rules

Edited by Desais

1-I suggest that the topics from newbies be approved by the moderators before adding it to the section

2-A maximum limit is set for the daily permissible topics and this rule is only related to new members because there are a lot of spam, useless topics, and repeated questions

3-It would be better to publish a pinned topic by one of the moderators in which he puts the most

importantand and repeated questions a proven topic for the most important questions so that newbies

can read them and not ask repeated topics or questions

• +4 1

The first rule I will introduce to newcomers is
 They will first read carefully all the rules and pinned topics of the forum.  Because newcomers make a lot of mistakes by not reading the rules.  So the important thing for them is to know the rules perfectly.  If they know the rules well then they will not go wrong.  Newcomers post inferior, copy-paste, post irrelevant, and post less than 100 characters.  So if they know the perfect rules then they will not be wrong.
 And they shouldn't be posted to the crypto world first.  Because newcomers to the crypto world are not skilled.  So after getting their member rank, it should be posted in the crypto world.  And newcomers must acquire a lot of knowledge.  Because the more knowledge the newcomers acquire, the more skilled they will be.  And they should spend a lot of time in the forum.  As a result, they will learn and know a lot.  And they should get help from senior members.  And you should make friends with them.  As a result, they will be able to know and learn a lot.
 So these words of mine can be important for newcomers
 Thanks everyone

Edited by Cleaner
  • +2 1

For the beginners section once I have seen many topics in that section I can recommend the following:

.1- Place an avatar so that the accounts have personality.
2.- That the publications have a minimum of 250 characters.
3.- Make a minimum of 3 publications per week apart from the comments.
4.- Do not make comments only in one of the sections of the forum, this to give a more balanced content to all sections.
5.- Do not allow questions within a publication of aspects that can be read within the rules, to force reading them.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What rules would you suggest for the "For Beginners" section ?
Perhaps they will be based on your suggestions.

You have several hours to answer (speed isn't important, but quality is important)

i would suggest the following:

-don't create a topic unless you have researched in the search bar on crypottalk that the topic you are about to create isnt done before.

-If your reply is not related to the topic you will get warning points.

- read other members replies to the topic before you reply, because many times i have noticed people there keep saying the same thing and it goes on for many pages.

-don't reply to topics just to get paid, low quality posts like "good topic friend" will earn you warning points.

-focus more on learning because the section is specifically made for beginners. 

Suggestions  :

Creations (by the moderators) of pinned topics about : crypto in general, blockchain technology, tutorials about trading and mining...etc and a thread about general rules of the forum

Members should not discuss specified subjects (because there exist the appropriate sections)

Newbies should not post topics (that are already posted ) or similar posts

If a member asks a question (by creating a new topic), he should lock it after getting the answer he wanted.