Paid quiz for all forum members - Page 5 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Paid quiz for all forum members

7 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@agnesa At any time you can ask a question you must be aware, it will be all this week

Most likely it will last much more than one week, until we spend the entire payment pool allocated for this quiz.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I have received quize winner prize.thank you @Desais

Congrats @Cleaner. Great job 👍. This shows that you are an active and helpful member of this community. I try to arrive for the quiz but I am always late 😢.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

16 minutes ago, Desais said:

Most likely it will last much more than one week, until we spend the entire payment pool allocated for this quiz.

Oh my good then, we'll be here until the funds run out, lol, so we'll be up all these days.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:40 AM, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION: 
According to the forum rules, what maximum font-size is assigned in the signature, and if this is a picture, what does it allow the maximum height?

Question to 30m, now 12:40 GMT +3

I still see the invitation to participate in this quiz, the answer is that what is allowed with respect to the font Maximum font size 16px and if it is an image, 60px high and 468 px wide.

• -1 2
  • +2 1

Just now, estmerbol said:

I still see the invitation to participate in this quiz, the answer is that what is allowed with respect to the font Maximum font size 16px and if it is an image, 60px high and 468 px wide.

The question has been answered only the first member who did answer will get rewarded

• -1 1

Congrat @Cleaner  great job, I will try not to miss any quiz again I will always keep an eye to this forum and I am optimistic I will win one the question that will be asked further.

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Great. Looks like we still have lots of opportunity to win then. Happy holiday season 😊

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Congrats @Cleaner. Great job 👍. This shows that you are an active and helpful member of this community. I try to arrive for the quiz but I am always late 😢.

@Dark Shadow..i want to all member participate at the quiz..you can win, so you follow always..most of wellcome

8 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

Congrat @Cleaner  great job, I will try not to miss any quiz again I will always keep an eye to this forum and I am optimistic I will win one the question that will be asked further.

@Abuhassan..brother..keep on your eye the quiz topic.. And to be patient..i think quiz winner is lucky man..as if your luck is good then you win..best of luck and thank you..

• +1 3

14 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@agnesa At any time you can ask a question you must be aware, it will be all this week

thanks for the answer, I wish you too to be a winner. I hope today there will be more questions and I will also have time to answer and maybe become a winner.

18 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I have received quize winner prize.thank you @Desais

Congratulations @Cleaner hope we going to win a prize like you did i really appreciate in your earffot. Sir @Desais we are expecting much question and we are ready to answer please will you still continue to ask the question⁉️  

12 hours ago, Bin Ishaq said:

I will be expecting next question so that I will answer it because it is a great opportunity when will the next question been posted?  @Desais

I think that the exact time should not be given, instead try to be active and take a look at this topic periodically 

1 minute ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

How many links are allowed in a signature?

5 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

How many links are allowed in a signature?

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

5 link

Congratulations to the Winner - @Dorjoy12
Yobit code with a prize will be sent to you in PM, do not forget to write in the topic that you received a prize.

12 hours ago, Bin Ishaq said:

I will be expecting next question so that I will answer it because it is a great opportunity when will the next question been posted?  @Desais

Questions are asked during the day; they can be or can not be at all

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Bin Ishaq said:

@Dark Shadow We actually need a winer once not twice because everybody want to win and to also be proud to become a winer. 

Hahaha well you many be right about that @Bin Ishaq. Of course everyone deserves to win but @Dorjoy12 was really quick and was probably checking the quiz page every minute. So, that member is working hard and hard workers really deserve to win again. 

Just now, Dark Shadow said:

Hahaha well you many be right about that @Bin Ishaq. Of course everyone deserves to win but @Dorjoy12 was really quick and was probably checking the quiz page every minute. So, that member is working hard and hard workers really deserve to win again. 

@Dark Shadow exactly he was so quick actually I really want to be participate in the quiz but now I was little busy and I'm free now and checking quiz again and again hope I will be here in next quiz..

• +1 3

11 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dark Shadow exactly he was so quick actually I really want to be participate in the quiz but now I was little busy and I'm free now and checking quiz again and again hope I will be here in next quiz..

@Mark wood I too wanted to be the first to answer but I was late by a few minutes and my dear friend took the win. I am also checking the quiz again and again to see when the next question will be given. Best of luck to you and everyone else who is ready for the next question 👍.

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What is a Liquidity Pool?
Tell about it in your own words, your answer may also contain information that explains the difference between the Order book and the Liquidity Pool.

Try to give more accurate answers (I remind you that copy-paste is prohibited)
There will be several prizes

• +1 2
  • +3 2