How to invest - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

All the tips that I provided are useful, thank you, but anyone needs experience and training, so I add training first via the free trial offer
 You do not pay commissions on your trades
 Also, trade lower market prices by short selling

It's a great explanation.
Indeed, I have invested some currencies such as talk and DlRS through the yobit platform and it offers a good daily interest rate on these currencies and some currencies such as talk do not need certain conditions in order to start the investment process.
Now wait for some time while the price of the currencies which I invested in order to sell increases.

These are very good tips brother, we usually go through something called emotions out of control, since in cryptos what we can get to do is to buy cryptos at very high prices and not knowing what to do in these situations, what we should do is to be patient at all times.

In order to be able to invest you must know that's what's you are going in to invest is able to return profit, but also in investment there have possibility to lose or to gain from your investment.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

All the information is good, but the most important thing is missing, you have to have capital to invest and have money saved in case an investment does not go well. What is really important is the money that is going to be invested, of this saving half in a profitable asset and the other making investment operations, always seeking knowledge of cryptocurrencies and especially of the cryptographic trend of the asset you chose to invest.

• +1 1

Every day many people lose their investment because they cannot control their emotions and choose the wrong investment field.  We need to be more careful in investing. Yobit is a good place to invest.  It offers a some investment benefits that no other site offers us.  

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this useful information with the members of this forum yes you are very right that these rules are best for investing in cryptocurrencies and we must follow these steps that we can good profits from them.

• +3 1

Very useful information and it will help many people. I read the rules that you mentioned in your post is important and good but one point is most important which is that we should be ready for every situation because in trading benefit and loss happen. We should be work with patience and wait for the right time. We should always study about the graph of coins and we should sell our coin when we see the prices are increasing.

Investment in the crypto market is very easy and we can just buy the USDT or the BTC and send that at any exchange where we can buy the coin and hold the coins when the price is high then sell that coins in a good profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you my dear friend for your good work to help us in knowing the methods of investment that how we can invest and where we can invest. We all know that cryptotalk is a secure and protective site and there is no risk in investing it. Now I will work regularly with the cryptotalk to get my income. 

Very informative topic. For me, investing is the easiest way to earned money because it just needs to study on how the price market moves, if the bearish market happens it is the time to bought crypto and wait until the bullish market comes. Investing is just a simple “buy low and sell high” in that simple explanation, you can easily understand the process of investing so that you can start it.

• +3 1

Extensive experience of currencies in the crypto market to trade and invest and gain or loss in alternatives and how to trade and invest requires a time for all of them and we should only invest when investing.  Be the right time.And make us work hard and patiently.

When i received my first payment from this great platform i invest my first 100 talks in yobit and now i am receiving 1% profit daily and its enough for me. I wish i will invest more in future. Have a good luck to me 🤗❤️

The best way to start in the world of investments is to inform ourselves about everything about it, thanks to Cryptotalk we have the opportunity to do it for free and at the same time to invest time for money, it is important to know that to trade in Cryptocurrencies we need very good information, the most important thing is to start with someone you trust to teach you how to invest.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:09 PM, khan22 said:

Investment in the crypto market is very easy and we can just buy the USDT or the BTC and send that at any exchange where we can buy the coin and hold the coins when the price is high then sell that coins in a good profit in future.

The name of holding is not investment.  Investing is a successful journey, if you invest you will get some amount of profit every day.  Profits will come from your currency every day.  And you bought the coin at a lower price and kept it and sold it when the price went up.  And it's called trade

This is totally a nice information you have shared here. We all must need to follow these golden rules if you want to invest and win in trading. The main thing in trading is we must have to be patient and must not be greedy too. We must need to keep a profit margin everyday.

I have just started trading and i only experienced one thing we should not invest on a falling currency thats it it will be good for us because some traders think that they have a good luck and the take risks investing on low and falling currencies so don't do that 

That's really a great information you have shared about trading. It is well explanation I have seen ever that is really useful to learn about trading. All the basic steps which are clearly discussed in this content. Many beginners always ask about trading and want learn to make money through trading. I hope this topic will be reached to every beginner. Thank you so much for sharing this information. ❤️❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This reminded me of my nursery period in the forum when i was woefully ignorant about how to invest but as i took a gradual step of research and knowledge inquiries, i have now gain the required knowledge needed of me to invest and that's why I always advice every new members to never hesitate in asking what they don't know

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for these good investment tips. It is true that it is very important to gain good knowledge before investing or before trading in cryptocurrencies because that will expose you to a lot of great risks.
But I don't agree with you about DLR token, TALK. I don't think this token is a good investment because as you can see, its price drops daily.

The investment is very good, but we have to take into account all the matters, the psychological state, as well as the rules, mistakes and obstacles that may occur, and then we gain a good experience

The explanation is more than wonderful, but I prefer I invest in the private investment fund of the Yobit platform. The platform provides many currencies with more than great profit rates, so it is the best for me. 

Edited by Nonahassan

You have provided a good information.But as a beginner in this platform,I would like to know which site as you have mentioned is good for investing for beginners,yobit or binance or are there any other ?Also what are their pros and cons ?

It is an important post for the ones who want to do investments in cryptocurrency.I agree with All the rules that you mentioned that in order to get success and profit from your investment you need to have good knowledge and information. 

Hello, if it is true that in order to invest, a series of steps must be maintained or rather a personal analysis, with which we can deduce the best investment options.
Something that we must also maintain, is a series of steps with which we ourselves can maintain a line of work, in each investment, as it would be to carry out a monthly summary of the% acquired, the time it takes to recover the investment etc, is what could also help you, best regards.

• +2 1