The china construction bank and his great foray into the world of Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

The china construction bank and his great foray into the world of Bitcoin

The Chinese construction bank is recognized for being the second largest bank in the world, holding this position for years, this in turn belongs mainly to the Chinese state, however it is allowed to act with some stock market freedom.

His first movement within the technology surrounding the cryptomoneds, occurred in 2018 when the Bank decided to renew its internal and interbank transaction platform, it is estimated that its investment over the 50 billion dollars, in the creation of a block chain.

However, this was not the last, news identifies this bank as a born investor in small mining projects that included both BTc and ETH in the Republic of China.

After all the aforementioned, this Wednesday, November 11, the board of directors reported that part of the debt will be offered, evaluated at more than 3 billion dollars, where the Fusang exchange house of Hong Kong origin will play an important role, due to its work of issuing tokenized securities.

It was also reported that this debt can be purchased through Bitcoin and USDT, the initial public offer will be 50 million that can be canceled using BITCOIN, the minimum purchase that can be made is 100 usd and a return of 1% is estimated annual.

I have a question, for the forum users, do you consider this to be an approach from the Chinese government to Bitcoin?

If you have an opinion about it, don't hesitate to share it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Considering what you have said, it could be said that if it is an approach of the Chinese government to the world of cryptocurrencies, through third parties, since most of its investors are state-owned firms, it is good to see this type of news.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, 1qDan said:

Considering what you have said, it could be said that if it is an approach of the Chinese government to the world of cryptocurrencies, through third parties, since most of its investors are state-owned firms, it is good to see this type of news.

I think China have really helped a lot of people with their economic power and most of the beneficiary are the developing country especially most African countries have benefits immensely from this opportunity

• +1 2

As we knows that Chinese are the main crypto users that are very experienced in the field of crypto and now we hears news about bitcoin are accepting by governments also banks allows bitcoins one by one and this is start of a crypto graphic world in which everyone has a crypto wallet 

Are you agree with me .

This is indirect Chinese government activity which gives people push toward BTC. Now people can easily get BTC and have it. They have the lowest interest with legal way. The amount of lowest isn't high and have the good security. This is good news for crypto lovers in China. 

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 3:00 PM, Maaz sultan said:

As we knows that Chinese are the main crypto users that are very experienced in the field of crypto and now we hears news about bitcoin are accepting by governments also banks allows bitcoins one by one and this is start of a crypto graphic world in which everyone has a crypto wallet 

Are you agree with me .

@Maaz sultan Of course, integration with cryptocurrencies is occurring progressively, increasing banks are associated with companies dedicated to cryptomones such as Ripple Labs and their project with European banks, I hope that this creates a mutual relationship

5 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This is indirect Chinese government activity which gives people push toward BTC. Now people can easily get BTC and have it. They have the lowest interest with legal way. The amount of lowest isn't high and have the good security. This is good news for crypto lovers in China. 

@Syedbesharat I think the same, it is a way of promoting natural persons towards cryptocurrencies, using third parties to fulfill the objective.

7 hours ago, Amiami said:

@Syedbesharat I think the same, it is a way of promoting natural persons towards cryptocurrencies, using third parties to fulfill the objective.

The China government have take iron hand rule to control the crypto in country so they cannot openly bring crypto supporting policies where they have hired the 3rd part to bring crypto at the people door. So they can again control the 3rd part if things go south, they will monitor the movement of people through third party and marg with them when they think. This is smart move of government for controlling huge population of country. Which will not damage the trust of people over government. 

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:03 AM, Syedbesharat said:

The China government have take iron hand rule to control the crypto in country so they cannot openly bring crypto supporting policies where they have hired the 3rd part to bring crypto at the people door. So they can again control the 3rd part if things go south, they will monitor the movement of people through third party and marg with them when they think. This is smart move of government for controlling huge population of country. Which will not damage the trust of people over government. @

@Syedbesharat Confidence in the government may have increased, but these movements together with the launch of the digital version of the yuan, can directly affect the privacy of its citizens, that is, they want to have everything under control from your assets to what you consume, sometimes I do not understand that  tug of war of Chinese laws or actions.

7 minutes ago, Amiami said:

@Syedbesharat Confidence in the government may have increased, but these movements together with the launch of the digital version of the yuan, can directly affect the privacy of its citizens, that is, they want to have everything under control from your assets to what you consume, sometimes I do not understand that  tug of war of Chinese laws or actions.

China is communist party ruling country where they have strong nationalism enthusiasm from top to bottom. They built laws and farm according to their own believe so they  are taking control of everything in country. They promote nationalism and implement things which gives them full authority. This recent policy is one of them. They will filly control the population and use own crypto currency against U. S dollar. 

China surprises me a lot since it is one of the most advanced countries since they use many cryptocurrencies it is advancing very fast to technology very soon China will be a world power since it is the most technological country and it is already legal in China to use cryptocurrencies.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:00 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Are you agree with me .

Yes cryptocurrencies are developing fast in the world most of the countries are accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but some countries are not allowing cryptocurrencies to use in their territory because they think it will cause money laundering.

Thanks for sharing this news. If the second largest bank is working with the cryptocurrencies and this is good thing thanks for sharing.

I didn't understand at all what this is about. The Chinese construction bank has 3 billion debt? And they plan to release tokenized securities to cover this debt? What does this mean, they will make ERC security tokens and make public sales on them, and who and why will buy these? A bank having this kind of debt is high risk for the starters, however the Chinese government will cover it easily. Is this a private bank or a government one? I don't know how this works in China to be honest.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Amiami said:

the initial public offer will be 50 million that can be canceled using BITCOIN,

What do you mean canceled using Bitcoin? This is probably a wrong word used as you can't cancel anything using Bitcoin, Bitcoin can be used for payment. Since you say that there is an IPO in this bank, it means it will become public and shares will be available for sale. Initial public offer means that. Are you sure this is what this bank will do as above you mentioned sales of tokenized securities.

My friend, the economy of the state of China is very strong and the reason is that they go deep into their economic interests, so a company like this is dominant over huge sums in Bitcoin. I see that this company has a brilliant future, and if I can buy shares in it, I never shorten and I advise all countries and companies to deal with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because it is the next economy  Thank you

On 11/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Amiami said:

However, this was not the last, news identifies this bank as a born investor in small mining projects that included both BTc and ETH in the Republic of China.

Mining is not illegal in China. This is why it has most of the Bitcoin miners being active and is the major producer of the mining equipment that are required for Bitcoin. Since it is legal in the country, then it should be legal for other institutions to be share holders in mining facilities and projects.

China also play a role in bitcoin and their gain alot from it because of their mining ability and also they have the equipment for it purpose. They are also one of the country that sell it equipment for it mining with this it show they will be the best miners in the world at large thanks.