How to recover yobit account? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
riazpakistani

How to recover yobit account?

Hello, here are some of the newcomers in the forum and I activated a new account, and I don’t know how to recover it. If I lost it or was stolen from me, please explain to us and provide important explanations on such a matter so that we can benefit from you and learn and thank everyone who provides us with a useful opinion.

Friend, what you can do is put where it says that you have forgotten your password but that is why it is very important that you do not forget the username because if not there you will be in trouble since you will not be able to reset your password or get a new one. it is always better to have everything written down just in case.

• +1 1

If it is a password problem, then you just have to give "forget password" and that's it. They are in charge of eliminating the one you already had so that you can assign a new one yourself.

You can recover your password in yobit by putting your forgotten password and then you receive a message in your gmail account from yobit you enter the mail and press the reset password and then you write the word you want and your things in yobit are good.

Yobit sends us an OTP code in the mail when we reset our password. We have to enter that code and our password is changed every time.

You can revert your YOBIT platform or by the same platform link or by your e-mail, you are entering and then forgot the password and change them and then log on.

Make sure that you request to reset the password in the correct way, including an email, and make sure that you have solved that you are not a robot, then the matter must be done.
Unless you can change the password, write to support and tell them about the problem and they will definitely help you.

• +2 1

Click on the option I forgot my password and they will send the verification code to the email with which you registered on the Yopit platform. You will find the verification message either in the inbox or in the spam.

Dear friend, the most important thing in this thing is that the e-mail of the platform is owned by you until now and that you can reach it in general after that contact with technical support or before contacting technical support all you have to do is click on the button I forgot the password when logging into  The forum here shortened me to forgetting the password after that dear, and for sure you can restore the password through e-mail through e-mail and I recovered, but in a simple way, but my dear if this does not work and the problem is bigger all you have to do is contact technical support Thank you very much.

My friend advised you to check the e-mail, as you should receive a message on it, and if it is not closed, you can contact the support team of the forum and your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Well, my friend, if you lost the password, try to log in to your account on the platform and click Forgot your password, and then the platform will send a recovery code to your email, check it well,If it doesn't work, all you have to do is write to the administration. 

When you register your account on yobit platform then you receive a email which through you validate your account through copying the link from your mail and then open it in a new tab then you don't have any need to sign in it will be sign in automatically. 

When you want to change your account password, you must log in to the online account that you have linked your account to, because a message will be sent to the mail in which you can change the password, and if you are not able to do this, I expect that your account has been compromised

When using the Yobit platform via email, you must remember to delete the point if one exists, for example, if the private e-mail is abc.we@ne, delete the point to become abcwe and then reset the password by clicking on the link in the e-mail to be directed to the page where the password New out will be written.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:30 PM, riazpakistani said:

I register on yobit when I was going to re sign in they show me the wrong I'd and password.

I reset password many times but it's not working.

Please help me in this matter that how can I recover my yobit account.

Deer this problem is also having with my friend they also forget their password and they are trying many time to recover their password but the recovery password is not sending to Gmail I think there is a problem with they are gmail they are not receiving any password.

Dear, when you find it difficult to recover a lost account, you should use your email address when you enter an account. You can use your email for repairing, thank you yobit.

Be calm dear and do not worry.All you have to do is go to the email that you registered on the yobit platform. Then search for the message that you received during the registration on the platform, which contains a color link.Click on this link and it will take you to your account on the platform.If you cannot recalculate your account in this way, here you have to contact the support department on the yobit platform and tell them about your problem and they will definitely help you.

My friend, when you click on Reset Password, they will send you a confirmation message to your e-mail, and you will find inside an address that you enter, then you can change your password.

Is it possible that you forgot the password or have you been banned? You should contact the support team for help and restore the account My friend Reconsider if you broke the rules

Hello dear friend .  How are you doing .  In fact, the issue of registering in Youbet is a bit difficult because it requires the correct password and the solution of the Capacha and the code that arrives in an e-mail.  My friend, check it out and try again later because there might be a technical error.

You do not need to worry, there may be a problem with the registration, so make sure that the confirmation message reaches your account and log in to the platform from there.
If you did not receive the message, there is a mistake that you commit when changing the password. Review your information and find out where the error is to correct it.

I think that when you reset your password, they send you a link via e-mail that you must enter through and it will take you to the yobit page

I haven't had any problems with Yobit, so I have no experience. But I will also try to learn from this post. Good luck, 🙂

Honestly speaking, I haven't not joined the yobit platform yet because I am still a newbie here and still working towards completing my first hundred posts yet. I will join this platform after completing my first hundred posts yet. Although, I am not too far .