Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 26 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

I will advise we do away with activities that might bring about us having a bad mood, if you are in a bad mood, then go for a walk and do things that will make you happy at the moment and then you come back to the forum and continue with your contributions.

• +4 1

Hello friends, we will feel great working on this forum. Otherwise, it will not stop there. Because we always try to create useful and high-quality posts, otherwise the moderator will delete the post. So if we feel good and great, this forum will work this time.

• +3 1

Not only in the cryptotalk your mood and your thinking pattern also your health effect the work you do no matter if it is the physical one or the mental one.

Really its very effect on our work . In my good mood i can work properly, intrestly. My mind and body work togather its really a very good felling. But in my off mood i lose my patient become angery. I feel like every thing is teasing me trying to make me angery i feel like a person who have the burden of whole world. 

Hy dear friend, yes some time our mood really effects on our performance. When do not doing work and we are sad we make use less post and these post have no meanings. I I oftenly leave the work when I found my mod is off. Because I want to make my good reputation. 

Hi mate, when working on this platform, we need to be in a good mood, otherwise leave that. Since we must always strive to produce useful and quality posts that would be removed by moderators otherwise. But when we're in a nice and great mood, this forum works for that moment.

Yes dear friend its raely effect on our mood becous not only in the cryptotalk your mood and your thinking Patten also your health efect the you donot matter if it physical one or mental one.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think when we are in bad or sad kind of more and we come here to work on forum our mood will be refreshed after sometime because we will be interacting with people and knowing their thinking and point of view

Try not to trouble yourself to discover crypto doublers since every one of them are simply scams.we should be wary and dodge them on the off chance that we need to set aside our cash. Else, we will lose them.

Yes, it is that's why I always prepare myself ready on working in this forum. And always be optimistic and focus on my goals. Because sometimes we are not in the mood so tendency we will become lazy and miss out what we should do. And my technique whenever I am not in the mood I always look what are my goals and the reason why I am working here.

Yes my dear friend. Our mood effects our working on this forum. If we are in good mood then knowledge come in our minds and we can easily make useful posts but if we are in bad mood then we cannot make useful posts. So that we cannot our daily post limis. 

Our ability to work varies depending on our mood, but when you pay full attention to your job and concentrate on it, your mind immediately turns away from pressure or depressed mood. As for me, it is nights that are the best time to work.

Of course, the quality of our work depends on our mood. So always try to maintain it. And one thing we must always remember is that the human mood is not always the same so when we get bored at work we just take the rest and move on.

Yes, mood helps a lot in the quality of work, when your mood is good and your mind is clear and not confused or tense, you feel that nothing can stop you and innovate a lot at work, but when your mind is confused and you think about many things and tense, this reduces your creativity and focus, and thus the quality of your work decreases and decreases.

Truly sometimes I used to do, I think its vital to chip away at your temperament prior to doing anything anyplace not just in this gathering. Since in an instructive discussion like this one we should be very concentrate particularly while perusing posts and remarks.

Hello mates, I think mood affect on our cryptotalk work. When our mood is good, we can easily write useful post and topic. But when our mood isn't good, we can't work properly in this forum. In my opinion, when your mood isn't good,  you don't write post in this forum. Otherwise you have a chance to make any mistake.

Of course, when people are in a bad mood, it is harder to focus on things and they can do a job worse. This could be even worse, as cryptocurrency is mentally tired when trading.

Everything depends on human behavior. If the human behavior is good then the work is done quickly. But writing is a work in which even if the mode is off, the writing mode fixes it. This way the mood can be adjusted by writing.

No, rather it makes me feel busy and have rest of mind because anything I found myself not in a good mood  I always log in here in crypto currency forum to make or to keep myself busy by commenting on topics that will keep me busy and forget about what happened,to be since am very happy and comfortable here.

• +1 1

Yes your affect your work in cryptotalk because when you are in good mood you will have time to do your work smoothly but if you are sad or you are not in good mood infact your work will not move smoother, thanks mates you are welcome.

Yes dear ! According to me when a man is happy his mood is very good and lovely but due to bad luck if he was depressed his face impression show his sadness. So same here If anyone earn or learn new this his mood has been automatically good and if he was not come on his position which he thought his mood was  off .

• +3 1

Да, совершенно верно лично как по мне настроение очень сильно влияет на производительность труда и криптоталк не является исключением. Смотрю по себе, когда настроение хорошее могу и 30 и 40 постов оставить и все с легкостью идет как привычное общение. А когда настроения нету посты пишутся очень тяжело, получаются бесполезными и т.д я в такие моменты включаю любимую музыку, отстраняюсь от внешнего мира, все проблемы оставляю в нем  спокойно общаюсь на просторах этого форума

For me, yes, it affects, for example, during this period I have exams and a lot of study, and the mood is often clouded and it is difficult for me to create or comment on topics, in addition to the lack of time for that.

Yes off course mate why not where are human being not a robot yes mate our mood is effect on the work and some time I couldn't do work because of my mood.