Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 24 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

3 minutes ago, MuhammedZa said:

Dear my dear friend of course, thank you. Second of course, this thing indicates a low mood If the mood is in a good condition, also good numerically, of course, you can in any case create new topics and action and also our comments and actions with the posts Suitable for her There is a dear one, if he is in a bad condition, so I think that we can neither forget new topics nor do the comment on your posts is useful.That is why the mood will be of great importance in our life and we must serve it with comfort

@MuhammedZa Obviously mates, Our mode controls our mind and our minds controls our work performance. So always try to write post when your mode is good. I personally don't write comment when my mode is bad. Cryptotalk is the best for learning crypto currency, but don't put useless post for your bad mode.

Yes your mood is very important for everywork.not just on this forum.mood is basic thing in your work.and you talk about this forum so if your mood is good then you will readvand learn very easily otherwise it been hard here with the bad mood.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Hey @Barbarellah In the event that we try sincerely and simultaneously we did with patence, commitment and assurance we can acquire more benefit. In the event that we don't have these things we can't finish our errand or work. Indeed obviously my companion, our disposition will influence our work. .

• +2 1

This will for sure have an effect on your overall performance in crypto talk. When your unhappy or depressed your physique will become worn-out and when your physique will become worn-out your intelligence goes with it. This will affect you to make terrible satisfactory submit and make spams. you may now not be capable to suppose well. so when you are in a terrible temper its higher to do some thing that cheers you up earlier than you posts in the discussion board 

Is better we should be on a good mood so that our work we be easier and be accumulated but when we are in bad mood and bad situation we can not concentrate on our work and we can not be focused on what we are doing.

Right, when I had genuine mood, at that point I improving a lot of answers, than when I dismal or cheerful, and I feel that we should make everything in genuine temperament, for example, for this situation our brain is clear and we can make just helpful and fascinating things.

Yes human mood can affect any kind of work. If you are in a good positive mood you will be able to help people to your full poteintial and will create good useful posts. But if you are not in the mood and tired then you will just post anything without putting any real effort. So always take your work seriously ans dont rush.

Hey this website is so helpfull.I love to work  on this website., I try to adjust my mood and do something that I love. Fortunately, I love working on my personal mobile phone.

We must be in a good mood when working on the forum, otherwise leave it at that. Because we must always try to create useful and quality posts. Otherwise it will be deleted by the moderator. So when we are in good and perfect mood, we can use the time for this forum to work, then we can work successfully.

When I'm in a good mood, I can easily focus on cryptotalk. I can easily finish my work.On the other hand, if the mood is bad, the mind does not sit at work. I do not feel comfortable to work. It is difficult to work.

Good mood is important for all people, the mind should be clear to think well, search for information and understand topics in the forum,
As for me, I try every period of working on the forum to take a break and change the daily routine so that I will not get bored or be annoyed at work,
So when I'm in a bad mood, I go outside and take a short stroll to re-energize and change my mood.

Yes why not our mood is affected by our work and performance because if the works is goin to right and then we earn more and  if payment stop then work disturb I think.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 11:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

I can understand in the time of starting my posts on a day that whether I can continue my posting then or not.If I can realize that I can't think well in that time,I immediately stop posting and I give me some time to rest.Sometimes there is need of resting the brain.So when I feel fresh I work here rapidly with my creativity but I do not hurry or I do not let my brain to take extra pressure to do posting here.Because the result is not good usually in that case.

• +2 1

I think absolutely our affect our performance because when we are happy then we do our work in the fully easy way and we like it because it is our love and when mood is not good then work no doubt effected.

• +1 1

If you want to work well and in the right way then you have to always keep your mood cool.  And you have to get things done here in a very nice way and if you have bad things going on all the time then you can't get things done well here.  I suggest you keep your temper under control and keep up the good work. You can be successful here. Thank you dear.

Edited by Anikb2k

As for me, I would like to initiate interaction in this forum. I am trying to isolate myself from the outside world and empty my head completely in order to be able to receive information as much as possible and to stay away from confusion and external feelings.

• +1 1

hello dear how are you..i hope you are so fine..yes.of course. Our mood affects to  work..i think, If you want to work well ,you have to always keep your mood cool..Cool Mood is very important for earn and.developong our life....

Yes of course my friend, the mood is really effects on my work. It's ridiculous that when I was working, I was working very hard. But when I don't understand a topic, or I don't feel like it, I quit. Even if I have only made one or two posts, when my mood changes, I finish immediately everything and close the website.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I think your words are correct..but our mood should not affect our work in order for us to be successful. And I suggest that if you are in a bad mood, you should do some activities that relieve stress and improve your mood, such as exercise or listening to music. After your mood improves, it is preferable to return. To your business so as not to affect your activity on this platform

I think your words are correct..but our mood should not affect our work in order for us to be successful. And I suggest that if you are in a bad mood, you should do some activities that relieve stress and improve your mood, such as exercise or listening to music. After your mood improves, it is preferable to return. To your business so as not to affect your activity on this platform

Sometimes it affect very badly beacuse the pressure of the work the mood depends upon his work. If we talk about this forum then a little bit affect the mood to replying the post.

If your mood is good then you did good work to this forum.

That's a very question you asked since I'm new i think it is reality that our mood affect our participation in the forum. Personally when I'm depressed or not feeling well then i take a break or post as less as possible because it can affect my reputation and also I don't want to spoil the forum so yes!!

• +4 1

You should work when your mood is good, when you are in good mood, you will try to find the best that is beneficial for others and for you. And you will be able to find such things which will be new and helpful  and for  those who are senior and can get benefit. 

Any of us are vulnerable to pressure

And boredom

But we have to know that this forum is primarily educational and that what we learn is invaluable

We have to charge ourselves with positive thoughts in order to continue

• +5 1

Welcome .. I think that if you stop working on the platform for several days, you will be banned .. Therefore, I advise you to organize your time and double your effort to stay with us on the platform .. We are glad you are with us ..