Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 23 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Working in a bad mood will negatively affect our work, so it is preferable to stop working when we are in a bad mood, because this will affect the content and therefore the mediators will delete the post and we will get a bad reputation.  You cannot function properly while you are in a bad mood

• +1 1

Normally the mood of people affect their work heavily but those people who have big dreams in their eyes and are the professionals they don't let their mood to affect their work and dreams. 

No doubt dear it's happened to I think with everyone as mood play an important role in any job. Stressed mood badly effects mostly people but one thing I noticed some people do more best in stressed condition although this is in very few people. 

The mood is very important. You have to skip everything that happened during the day, any bad incident and keep being yourself in the forum. I have chosen to be in a good mood and not allow anything spoil it. Do that and if you find someone trying very hard to make you feel miserable then delete him completely. Do everything to not allow anyone make you unhappy.

Of course, our mind plays a big role in the work. In order to work, we have to keep a clear mind and work in a good mind. Because we have to think a lot in making each post.  Otherwise unique and important questions cannot be created.  When we think well we can think of something new to sing and create new posts.  So we have to keep our minds and heads cool before we work. But we can give good posts to everyone as a gift.

I think there is not any thing when you are determent to work will mot effect and the mood is also been including in that and also when i do work i didn't face any obstacle like mood .

Yes definitely, my mood really depends on how I work, when am in good mood I work perfectly and try to also add more to the forum members, by making research and also making beneficial post in the forum,but when am in bad mood, I don't like working

When my mood is not good, i do not work. I leave it. Because to make comments useful, you have to work little hard. You have to contains information in your comments. And you have to think about the comment for a while and then start to write. So i think, we should not do the work in the forum in bad mood. When your mood is well, you can give more impact in your work.

Hi my dear. Mood can change the way I write. If my mood is off I may not be able to post good content. What happen if you wake feeling sad, the sadness will have negative effect on you through out that day .

Amazing state of mind, that time work this discussion.

I think yes, being depressed makes my posts less in number because I have a little focus and tend to do some other stuffs that makes me happy but I think that this thing should not affect on our posts quality and we shouldn't stop from working.

We must have good mood while performing on this forum, otherwise leave that. Because we must attempt to create useful and quality posts always otherwise which will be deleted by moderators. So once we have good and excellent mood, that point work this forum.

Hello my friend, I think that a bad mood is not consistent with the numbers and accounts because cryptocurrencies are many in numbers and need focus, psychological comfort and calm in order to deal with them in profits and losses.

Definitely our mode affects our work on crypto.Sometimes we are.in good.mode and.we enjoy working on crypto.In this mode we make good and positive posts.Due to this mode our mind gets useful ideas and works efficiently.And sometimes we are not in good mode and we can mistakes on crypto while working.So we should prefer the time on crypto when we are good mode.

• +2 1

Yes of course our mood also effects our working in every field of life I think we should work at this forum in a happy mood because there is a need of useful, informative and helpful posts at this forum and we can make the quality post only in a happy mood therefore we should select the time for posting when we are fresh .

We should attempt to make helpful and proper complete our task Post in every case and so when you have good and perfect mood and that time work this forum.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Depends on the mood of cryptotalk Good Writing The better the mood, the better it will go Good mind moves in good mood 

Yes really our mood affects our work and performance in cryptotalk but it is dipent upon them some people will effect some people no matter. In my most of the people have affects in their work and performance and it is common thing around the people.

It actually does. When you are very happy and less busy it will aid you in posting high values posts and vice versa. It is advicesable to do your posting when you are at your happy mode.

Yes, it depends on my mood. When the mood is relaxed then I work more and feel comfortable doing my work. If my mood is disturbed then no way of working. In this way, it also affects the performance of work. So it is food for you and also for your work that you should work here in the early morning.

hi dear im new here and still have ambitious to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world and its exchange and and you have dine a realy important post we can learn a lit from it an its realy helpful 

Yes my dear friends it is truth that our mood effects on our work . As we are so happy and we are doing good work and at the same time if we are sad then we can not write well.

Our minds play a very important role in our lives.If we don't have a good mind, we can't do any good work.If we don't have a good mind then we can post well on this site.So we have to post with a good mind so that we can post well.

Of course my mood affects my work on cryptotalk. When I'm in a bad mood, I get annoyed with everything. Due to which I can't do any work then. Then it can be seen that my mood swing is having a lot of effect on my every work including this cryptotalk forum.

Sometime you just wake up and feel happy and every thing do through out that day you will be happy to talk about it. What happen if you wake feeling sad, the sadness will have negative effect on you through out that day. Your mood is very very important it can encourage you to do better or it can discourage you fail everything you have planned. I will advice you always find a reason to be happy and always smile at all time. 

Tbh, usually I don't find myself feeling depressed while working on this forum but sometimes my mind get stuck when i see almost same context posts. otherwise this forum is best and gives me hope for a better life. I think if you are in bad mood then don't work just relax youself.