Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 20 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Mood plays a big role in my daily life, it could boost and motivate me or could destroy and feels like a lazy day but this forum could be a training ground we may use to work together with our moods no matter what it is. It could be a great training ground for those student like me before working on a physical job.

Why not mood effect our working. Actually some days ago mood was off and I was not able to work fo three days and one day I tried and it took too much mistakes. Mood is related to the Brain and whenever we have off mood that means we can't do well because our mind is not supporting us and we get distracted.

in my opinion to some extent this us hard job because we have to do many other tasks in whole day but because of money we have to serve our time to this forum

Yes, of course mood affects our work. Because a healthy mind lives a beautiful life. The explanation of the word is that if you don't have a good mind, you can't concentrate enough on any work. Because mind and brain complement each other. If we remember well then our interest in work increases.

Yes obvious that our moods reflects our attitude if our mood is good e have a positive energy to work with environment with positive energy if our mood is bad we can't keep our work with positive energy and can't focused and fell irritated. 

Our mood determines what we will be doing at that particular time. A good mood means a good working atmosphere. If you are not giving your full efforts for this and not hardworking then your efforts are waste. If you are not in a good mood then this is not a place to be in because in this forum we have to spend time in posting a comment which is informative and useful to others, if your mood is not good then you will post negative comments which some people will give negative reactions so your mood will again go down.

In my opinion, the mood plays a major role in our focus on work and our enthusiasm for it, especially in Cryptotalk because the focus must be at the highest level, the bad mood will spoil that focus and we will not feel much pleasure while reading posts in the forum and writing the comment, so I always try to work when my mood is In prime condition

Dear friend  At first my job seemed a lot harder while working on it.  But I have worked patiently.  So now this work has become my daily habit.  In this I feel comfortable enough to work now.  I hope the new members will also get good results in it.  Thanks.

Basically in my own aspect i don't allowed my mood to affect my work here because I will not be able to concentrate well and my publication will look somehow which is not the best for the forum.

My mood is affected often by some ridiculous posts that some members think they have the right to post. This makes me sad and angry to have so much stupidity displayed in the forum. I hope that anyone like that is banned as it makes the work of good members bad too.

Yes dear,our work is much depends on our mood. No doubt when we are feeling disturbance from anyone,we can not pay attention to our work and our work is not good for this site,and we will not paid for this. On the other hand if we are doing work with great and peaceful mindset then our all focus is on to the work.

Well,  mood sometimes really affect in my work here.When I am very busy, I enter to work on this site but any information about different topics do not come to my mind certainly.Then it takes more time to think about that topic. So I always try to work on this site in my free time, when I have no work pressure.I can work well then without any tension.  Further it takes less time to think about that.I can work with fresh mind. So I think same thing happens with the other members too.  😞

Affirmative. It is a very nice question asked. I must say. It needed to be asked. Brilliant !

My answer is that as far as I am concerned I don't work in some scenarios given below:

- I have headache. 

- I am studying. 

- I am not well.

My dear friend, it is better not to work when a person is in a bad mood, because by that he may make many mistakes and it is better for him to do the hobbies that he loves

We should work when we have good mood because it impact positive. When we are in good mood we are able to create good post. Otherwise we cannot create such good post as when we was in good in mood.

Quite often I find myself in a bad mood, when I am in a bad mood, I cannot do my business, everything turns out very badly.  Various films and TV series help me to improve my mood, I recommend that you try it.

Mood is important, it has happened to me to be in terrible mood because of other people trying hard to do that, we are humans and we have some levels that we can't cross. There are times I am still posting here because I happen to be in a bad financial condition and trying anything I can for any small income online. I still try not to bring anything of my frustrations in the forum. It helps me relax from everything else and pass some time with friends that we understand each other.

This forum is full entertainment and have a full knowledge.when we start work then our mood be happy and with happy mood we can work good and write a good post and also get good reputation. If our mood is off then we not able to post good.so with good mood add post in the forum

I have a very good mood and I am very happy to work here and I am very happy to work here or I am very happy to see you here, so thank you very much. And on this forum, there are people from all walks of life. Everyone's mood is different. Everyone has their own thoughts

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

I like your post . I appreciate your work . Yes mood plays a big role in your ability  if mood off then leave this  you not good post   so you should  work in good mood.

• +5 1

Of course, the mood affects the work very much, for that we have to start with work and the mood is in the best condition in order to present the best of our topics and posts that are useful and benefit everyone

We have to think very carefully about each post or comment. So we need a beautiful mood to work here.  If you are in a bad mood, you will not pay attention to our work. Many times the work is wrong. Spelling or grammatical mistakes are made. Points cannot be arranged correctly in the post. So in my opinion it is very difficult to work here without a good mood.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yeah dear our mood realy effects our work on fourm as if we have a cool and good or fresh mood we can pay focus on hard work we can do our work more batter way but if we have a bad or boring mood we can't work in a good way even we just do a formality

• +2 1

Of course, a bad mood affects the work on this platform because you need to focus on giving useful information and a fair opinion to gain a good reputation and remind you of the subscribers .. You have to be in a good mood while working on this platform in order to reap the fruits of your fatigue.

I see no reason why my mood should affect my work at cryptocurrency, for me a always feel happy when I login to this forum, because here you have a lot of reasons to be happy which everyone deserves to be.

Here in this forum there are a lot of lively topics to discuss which can also change your sad mood and be happy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot