Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

I really don't know why my mood is betraying my goal in crypto,

Since we should attempt to make helpful and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by arbitrators,So when we have great and amazing state of mind, that time work this discussion.

•  

I have always been happy with my work and never disappointed.  I don’t think anyone does anything with the mood or gets frustrated.  A frustrated person will never succeed and those who work with a cold temper in the Cryptotalk forum will succeed.  By keeping the brain and mood cool, the brain can be managed properly and interest in work will increase.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yes, maybe a little. It affects my work. In general, it does not require a long or specific time, but sometimes I am tired, but I have become addicted and I cannot spend my day without browsing the forum

• +1 1

Yes my friend obviously it's depends on the mod whether you can perform better or not. When you are bored then you will not craete new ideas and information, skills,. So it basically depends on your mod of life. Thanks for the topic.

fair enough of sequence my friend, our mood will enfluence our work. If we job testing and at the similar time we did with patence, devotion and determination we canister earn added profit. If we don't assert these equipment we cannot full our brief or work. 

I always have a special rule for work, which is separating work from surrounding circumstances so that I do not do a bad level of work and thus affect the quality of my posts, but my mood always improves when I work here on the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friends personally I poccess moody nature.mood have a great impact on our work.so I suggest that when you feel easy and in good and normal mood than you should have to start your work otherwise it will be the wastage of time to work with bad mood.

Yes of course friend our mode greatly effect our work.in bad mode we should not express our thoughts and opinion in our comments .which decrease our raputation. I think we should give our best to our work in a good mood.

True, dear, we have to share what is new in order to get acquainted with the necessary and important information in order to increase the many experiences through which we can share a publication that is of great importance and a process of very high benefit

@Barbarellah Hello, mate hope you will be fine. I always work on this forum when i feel good and my mood is right. Because in bad mood i don't feel well and feel difficulty in making posts. I don't work in this situation and try to settle it because useless posts can be harmful to me. So always try to encourage yourself. 

Obviously mood controls your writing skills. When your mood is good, you can write very useful post for everyone. But when your mood is bad, you cannot make good post, because you cannot concentrate properly on your post. I think always write useful post when your mood is good.              

Yes it does. If you're not in the mood, it is very hard to think of an answer even though the topic is very easy, while on the other hand you can answer easily even though the topic seems new to you. I suggest that before starting in everything, remind yourself why you started. In that way, it might motivate yourself to finish it in time ;)

• +2 1

Please rate my comment ❤️

Everything in our life depends of mood, cryptotalk as well. If i am exhausted and i know i didnt finish my posts i would have quit. It is not affect that much on writing, but when you giving marks you will hate everything and put bad ones.

Yes my dear in this forum  we have to work with fully hard work and if our mood is not good we cannot perform well in  this forum and when our mood is good we are working best in this forum and write good posts automatically.

So we need to be fresh for wroking in this forum then we can earn moeny more.

• +1 1

It is common sense, working of any fields depend on good mood. When my mood off than I avoid to work because work is not perform well by me. When I have normal mood than prefer to work and when full excited than also avoid to work because I am excited of my happiness than my focus is not proper for work. 

• +1 1

Yes , and especially when am tired it becomes very difficult for me to really understand what is going to happen , doing that one post becomes very difficult for me so to me its important to keep on working and doing the right thing that would be the most important thing to keep on going with and to me we have to value the work we do and sometimes when we are tired we are not able to know what we are doing its very difficult to do that but to me its important we are able to work it out right.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Yes it all depends on mode.  If you are only wasting time and have mode you can also enjoy that waste of time.  But if you are doing an important job but don't have mode them it is like a burden not more than that. 

My working on cryptocurrency all depends on mode if I am in mode I can complete 20 post with ease otherwise it becomes only the time passing. Because it requires fresh and sound mind. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Human being have Emotions which is the perfect definition of how they are feeling and they mood,mood affect they behaviour which can affect what they are doing either negatively or positively.mood might also affect they doing on the forum.

• +1 1

Yes mode effect the performance and work. Because a good mind in good health. So we can make mistake during work in mode. We not make good post and not get reputation. So make work with mode batter. Sometime maybe we miss our daily task due to mode. 

• +4 1

Yes mood effect on our work but my mood is happy when a am start my work on cryptotalk. This is the best platform and provides huge amount of knowledge and information. Depend on you how you make our work easy 

• +3 1

Of course, if friend, the state of mind affects our performance of cryptotalk and any other type of activity. It is very difficult for me on the days that I am not able to be 100% concentrated and I make many mistakes, but the most important thing is to continue no matter what happens and never give up.

When my mood is better than I use this forum otherwise I left it. When my mood is tense I do not use this forum. In my understanding the mood affected the work much more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Mood influence work it contribute alot. Crypto needs smartness to progress when you are in a bad or low mood that smartness will be deprived and you will not get a good work so for you to find comfort in your work maintain a good mood