ABCC Exchange Reputation - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Consignee

ABCC Exchange Reputation

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far.

Never hard of this exchange before. I am too paranoid to use new exchanges or mixing service. Binance, Kucoin and some other reputed exchanges are my only place to exchange my coins. 

I also do not keep my coins in the exchange. It's very risky.

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Never hard of this exchange before. I am too paranoid to use new exchanges or mixing service. Binance, Kucoin and some other reputed exchanges are my only place to exchange my coins. 

I also do not keep my coins in the exchange. It's very risky.

I too don't like to use so many exchanges but you have no way without using when you have coin which are listed on that exchange. I had some Vena token, vena was listed there and that's why I had to use that exchange.

I once for all hate that exchange, they did and airdrop to thousand of member with a very strict procedure at the moment each token worth a dollar but they refuse to distribute it till when the market dies

On 9/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

I have heard about the exchange but I haven't tried it before. If you are afraid to deposit big amount, please follow your instinct. This new exchanges are good too and with right incentives and investments can easily rise to the top. You can help document your experience on the Exchange

I already used the ABCC market, and I had no problems either, if I would recommend, yes, but I confess that in my case were small negotiations, but I have already made deposits, withdrawals and negotiations and so everything flowed normally.

You can trust them it is like they are in Cooperation with Alibaba which means they might be from a legit company ot industry

I have never heared abcc exchanger.I have never use this platform.I think this exchanger is new.There are many popular and trusted exchanger.So why you used third party exchanger

I'm new here and I don't know anything about it. I think it will become popular very soon. And I'm very interested to know about it if anyone knows Thanks

On 9/29/2019 at 12:59 AM, Consignee said:

i still dont have exprience for try on ABCC exchange but i see ABCC is sound good exchange and offering have more pairs , i learn from your experience on there doge still not available so need to improved the proggress listing on there to gain more community became on exchange.

Now i am hearing this Abcc exchanger. I am trying to know about abcc exchanger. If i think have some opportunity in this exchange then i am trying to use this exchanger. If anyone know this exchanger please tell me.    

The reputation of the ABCC Exchange is very prevalent in the world. It is growing fame day by day. And hopefully its fame grows all over the world. General Chat Chat Loung

I am new user in crypto . I have no idea about reputation of  ABCC exchange. But hearing this news I am interested to using this exchange. So anyone know about it please tell me

I once used ABCC exchange to sell Menapay tokens (MPAY). Although it wasn't long, I was quite impressed with the various features on the exchange such as a simple UI and also a simple process. Indeed, this can be used as an alternative to trading from several other large exchanges.

Once I used ABCC exchange, and in the first time I am totally impressed.  It has so many special features. It is also very safe and trusted.  And it is easy to use.

They don't have reputation, not like before that they were about to Launch, there is something missing in that exchange

On 9/29/2019 at 1:59 AM, Consignee said:

For me this exchange are reputable and trustworthy.  I joined in bounty campaign of this and I earn almost 5,000 USD for promoting this good exchange. 

Selling IUOx token for discounted. 

Check IOU rating here & website 

https://icomarks.com/ico/iou

https://iou.io

ABCC exchange are good and reputable,  but Ofcourse we need to be careful in investing bitcoin and our hard earn money in any exchange because even famous exchange like binance are victim of hacking accident.  So if we have plan to invest it's good to not  give all our bitcoin in one exchange. 

ABCC’s main aim is to provide secure and professional trading services. The company’s advisors and investors are listed on the website, and owner Calvin Chen is a technology magnate with a proven record in the business world.ABCC are trusted and have a good reputation

It is risky to deposit a big amount of money especially the exchange is not popular. Honestly this is my first time to heard ABCC exchange, I don't know if this new exchange or old exchange?. Better to use trusted exchange like binance or yobit. 

I've liked this exchange since the first time I visited it - particularly their innovative method of generating their native $AT token via ToM. I saw a LOT of potential from the very beginning, and was actually looking forward to finally trading on an exchange that, while it didn't yet have quite the volume necessary to be my only go-to exchange, was definitely in the running for that position in the future.

I once for all hate that exchanges, because they did an airdrop to thousand of member with a very strict procedure at the moment each token worth a dollar but they refuse to distribute it till when the market dies

I once for all detest that trade, they did and airdrop to thousand of part with an exacting method right now every token worth a dollar yet they will not disseminate it till when the market bites the dust

I once for all loathe that trade, they did and airdrop to thousand of part with an extremely severe method right now every token worth a dollar yet they won't circulate it till when the market passes on.

I once for all loathe that trade, they did and airdrop to thousand of part with an exceptionally severe technique right now every token worth a dollar however they will not disseminate it till when the market bites the dust