ABCC Exchange Reputation - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

ABCC Exchange Reputation

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far.

Never hard of this exchange before. I am too paranoid to use new exchanges or mixing service. Binance, Kucoin and some other reputed exchanges are my only place to exchange my coins. 

I also do not keep my coins in the exchange. It's very risky.

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Never hard of this exchange before. I am too paranoid to use new exchanges or mixing service. Binance, Kucoin and some other reputed exchanges are my only place to exchange my coins. 

I also do not keep my coins in the exchange. It's very risky.

I too don't like to use so many exchanges but you have no way without using when you have coin which are listed on that exchange. I had some Vena token, vena was listed there and that's why I had to use that exchange.

I already used the ABCC market, and I had no problems either, if I would recommend, yes, but I confess that in my case were small negotiations, but I have already made deposits, withdrawals and negotiations and so everything flowed normally.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:59 AM, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

i still dont have exprience for try on ABCC exchange but i see ABCC is sound good exchange and offering have more pairs , i learn from your experience on there doge still not available so need to improved the proggress listing on there to gain more community became on exchange.

I once used ABCC exchange to sell Menapay tokens (MPAY). Although it wasn't long, I was quite impressed with the various features on the exchange such as a simple UI and also a simple process. Indeed, this can be used as an alternative to trading from several other large exchanges.

It is risky to deposit a big amount of money especially the exchange is not popular. Honestly this is my first time to heard ABCC exchange, I don't know if this new exchange or old exchange?. Better to use trusted exchange like binance or yobit. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Still i am not using the ABCC exchange because i just use the old exchange now and i am now using the yobit just because i trust on this exchange and yobit having so many coins and i don,t need to go any other exchange and i buy already good amount of coins in yobit and safe them for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, Consignee said:

You can't use the exchange platform within a month and you prove to people that's it is the best, they are not predictable even if you use within a year

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 9/29/2019 at 12:59 AM, Consignee said:

I never heard of that exchange, and I never use that exchange. Although you don't have any problem with that exchange, it is better you still be careful because you don't know if the exchange can online for a long time or not. And if you think that exchange cannot make more profit, then you can move to the other exchange which can give you a big profit. But I don't want to try to use the new exchange because I feel that my existing exchange still gives me a chance to make a profit. Maybe I will try to trade in that exchange later.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, Consignee said:

You have to check that thing on coin market cap. And also check on Internet. Getting nothing is better than losing it. Your money is your money. 

I don't really have a proper knowledge about this exchange ABCC because I don't think is all that popular in the crypto phase so I can't really espanciate their reputation. 

I have never been an ABC exchanger before.I have never used this platform before but it is definitely new.You will never use a third-party exchanger, given that there are many good and beautiful exchangers.

The Abaci Exchange site is very good in terms of the amount of transactions that are done correctly on the ABC Exchange site.  And since all the currencies on this site are actually able to be traded, I can say that I have not encountered any problems with the ABCC Exchange site.  So everyone can use it.

I have never heared about ABCC exchanger.Today i am first time heares this exchanger name.I am interested to know about this exchanger

ABCC says it has a 24/7 reliability and yet it takes a long time to point my browser to their webpage. If I were you I would check foxyrating for its trust and go from there.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/31/2019 at 9:48 AM, ShakilA said:

I have never heared about ABCC exchanger.Today i am first time heares this exchanger name.I am interested to know about this exchanger

It's good exchange though even i'm not use this one for trading everyday, It's have around $30,000,000 Daily and have their own application, Both on android and IOS. Maybe you can check here mate https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/abcc/

On 9/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, Consignee said:

I also found it as trusted exchanger. It listd on coinmarketcap also. I saw it's market volume is great. This exchanger has a native token which name is abbc.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have never used ABCC exchange and I do not know much about it, it seems that this is a new exchange, I will learn more about it, but I prefer big quality and more reputable exchanges than wallets. such as yobit.

actually i am new in this business. before i don't exchange  ABCC. but i think ABCC exchange in trust. maby there no security. so have to examination before exchange ABCC.

Nope, actually this is the first time i hear this exchange. furthermore i think i will do my research to this exchange if this exchange already been have a error. so the tip i can give you, if you are withdrawing big amount, then KYC exchanges is good.

abcc is a popular exchange because i have already joined the exchange and withdraw money without any problem.

also i have joined some event after bind sms.

no problem so good reputation 

Edited by TasinHasan