Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

مرحبا للجميع. لقد أتيت إلى هنا لعدة أسباب اولالكسب المال

بوقت أسرع وتقوية لغة الإنكليزية وتقوية العلاقات مع الدول الأخرى ولانه يوفر وقت ولا يحتاج إلى مغادرة المنزل ولاكتشاف العملات المشفرة. انا انصح الجميع  بالعمل لأنه  رائع للغاية

Everyone is welcome to make money with cryptotalk, but he must be imaginative and post regularly.

high-quality material, not just posting for the sake of making money.

Hello my friend, working on this platform is due to two things, namely obtaining experience and knowledge about the encrypted digital currency and achieving money for a decent life, and I believe there is no better than this forum to achieve this

I agree with you here on this platform. You can gain experience about cryptocurrencies and you can earn money, but we must not forget that we must abide by the laws and that our topics be of benefit.

Everyone is welcome to make money on cryptotalk, but he must be imaginative and post regularly.

high-quality material, not just posting for the sake of making money

Hello my friend, how are you? I wish you continued health, wellness, and abundant money. We are beginners. We need help from experts here. The main reason for being in this forum is to learn and gain experience and at the same time gain money and provide the best possible for the forum to develop and develop we  With him, too, that's really fun. I totally agree with you

The aim of this forum is not just to pay us for the posts that we have made; it is also to inform and teach us about the world of cryptocurrency, which is why there is a forum like this to grow the community.

My friend, your words are very wonderful and correct, and this shows that you are a person who can be relied upon and who can take responsibility.

I'm a participant in the platform in order to gain experience and money. If we think that we are here for money, so we do not benefit in acquiring knowledge and helping others, and we always stay in what is old and as we know the world of trading is always new, so whenever we participate, we discover new currencies, we learn how to trade and know the safe platforms And the safe wallets.

Actually my friend, I have joined this forum in order to achieve my goal in learning about crypto currency world and earn money,this forum is the most reliable site I have heard about it,here we can learn alot of skills and information. 

Most of the members joined here with the aim of earning money, and with time, I discovered that he started collecting useful information about digital currencies, and some of us improve his English in this forum. It is wonderful to earn a number of useful things besides earning profits

My friend this platform for you to learn and earn at the same time and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform.

Hello my friend .. Yes, I agree with you .. In the beginning most of the members are here to make money .. But I am confident that after they do the work and receive information about the world of cryptocurrencies .. there has become another goal which is experience in this work and love of cryptocurrencies.  This is my opinion .. Good luck everyone

I m here because I want to need learning and earning as a student of yobit.everyone need to know about how to earn money online because current global jobs is not available then I feel online work much better of us

In fact, this is golden, beautiful and 100 percent correct. Thank you for this beautiful advice, like your heart. Yes, I am collecting knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and investing them to work with them in taking a value that increases each day. Good luck, my friend.

You are right, but I would like to point out that the key reasons for working at Cryptotalk are to earn money, gain knowledge, and gain experience, among other things. We are having a variety of experiences and are learning how to work online. I've come to work and learn.

You have the right to do so. I agree with you that in order for us to benefit from published materials, they must provide high-quality content, be insightful, and be useful.

In fact, I work here for knowledge and money as well.  In this difficult economic situation, we cannot say that money is not important, as it has become knowledge in terms of importance.

Hi my dear mate you are right and you share a good and interesting information with us yes you are right my dear friend but I think I don't only come here to only earnings purposes I andi want to know about the crypto world and there derivatives and there day by day updates information and also I want to get some knowledge about the crypto world which help me in this field so my dear friend you are right we try to gain something from this forum our concern is to learn something not to only earnings 

My friends, some people are here just to earn and go while some are here to learn more about crypto currency and also earn. 

We should all provide all of our useful and valuable information.

Money is a need for all. Everyone is here to make money. It's a fantastic platform for you to learn and win at the same time. You will have a great time on this platform, and you will be able to share your experience with others by sharing your material. You can also learn about other people's interactions with the platform by reading the post. It will improve the quality of your content.

Honestly, I came here for earning. But when I spend my time here I realize that it's not only for earning whereas it's a big chance to collect many ideas and knowledge about your life and also try to apply it.

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you the main reason for the work of encryption is to gain experience and profit-taking and different reasons for working here among members. Everyone has a reason for his presence here

Hello my friend
This forum welcomes everyone and hopes that the publications in it have meaningful and constructive content and benefit everyone, as it is useful in making money
I wish you the best

May be you are right but I want to say that main reason to work cryptotalk are to earn a valuable money, knowledge experience and many more. We are enjoying different knowledge and aware that how to work online. Our English improve and typing speed all these reasons are feeling daily to work its a good enough.