Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Actually i came here to learn more about the crypto currencies after my friend told me about this forum also i can work from home 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

This is a very good point. There are many forums that are out there that are filled with advertisements that you have to endure in order to be abel to make a post and earn something and some of them  can be quite intrusive in terms for the earning as well. It is good that thsi forum does not have advertisements because i think that it helps the members to focus, and it is one of the reasons that members keep coming back here because they see the benefit of it all as well. The knowledge you can gain here is more focused without having to worry about the adverts. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello my friend, in fact I totally agree with you, we are all here to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum provided us, we must work hard, help and support each other to achieve our goals, and I also think that since this forum provided us with this opportunity, we must work to improve it for Finally, I think that the knowledge and experience you gain here will benefit in the future and be of great benefit in addition to the profits it provides. I wish good luck to all.

• +2 1

I came here just to learn cryptocurrency and also about the investment after learning I'll trade because I want to become a trader. I feel lucky do hair in this wonderful platform no eye has been even have an option to earn money through this forum.

I believe that the opportunity to obtain money differs from one person to another. First, you must follow the forum’s rules, where you must interact with the forum and influence positively and enjoy the work. This is how you get a lot of money.

Dear everyone came here to earn money. And some hear from some near one and some hear from any YouTube video. 

So there are many sources. So everyone need money and everyone came here to earn money.

Thanks.

No doubt everyone is here for the purpose to learn and get knowledge as well as earn money by sharing ideas in the forum. I like the post and information here.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

Yes dear, indeed It's true. I also came here to ern some handsome money. But now i know that it Isn't just about money. Crypto talk is a wonderful platform that gives us a lot of opportunity.  We can learn and earn at the same time that no other platform give us. So we should value this opportunity in a good way. Don't just think about money, think about how you can increase your knowledge,  you can share your Opinion with others, you can discuss  a important topic with other’s.  It's way more than benefitial for us and we should respect this platform.

And yes we got more than what we wanted.

I was wondering what would benefit the site by gathering people for comment and publishing here this forum seems to be a social networking site to get out of cryptocurrencies I hope this forum will remain the same we are here in the end we make reasonable profits 

• +3 1

Well, my friend, for me there are a lot of reasons that made me come to this wonderful forum this money and knowledge ..But of course knowledge comes to the fore ..During my short time here, I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and got to know some wonderful people who helped me a lot, plus the possibility of making money and learning, which is something unique, you can't find on any platform ..It's really a great platform 
I advise everyone to focus on learning before making money 
Making money will come later ..
Good luck to everyone

Very nice question.. I think each of us came here to improve something in our lives.. For me .. I came here with determination .. To achieve some ends .. Like work and trying to be self-reliant .. And increase my income a little.

I have always dreamed of learning the field of coding and getting to know its fundamentals and fields. Here is the dream come true by my joining this wonderful platform. The cryptoTalk forum is a great and solid information base about crypto talk. I would love to explore these areas and earn more profits. I hope to succeed.  In this I will not waste time and I will try with all my energy to fulfill this ambition. All the love for you

• +3 1

Yes, I heard that this forum offers profits in cryptocurrencies in exchange for publishing articles, but when I joined I saw in it things more important than money, which is the opportunity to learn and gain knowledge about the world of crypto, this is a very important field and has a bright future full of satisfactory results at the service or financial level.

The main reason of joining the crypto talk world is that to know better about the crypto currency more over i wants to earn an handsome amount of monney and wants to increase my knowledge.

Of course everyone is welcome to this forum. This forum was created to understand encrypted conversations and to increase earning and profit opportunities.

Nice words, I agree with you my friend, we should not think about money only and make it the only idea in our minds, believe me, it did not work this way

Knowledge comes first, then money is not the opposite. For example, I am here to gain experience and mastery in the field of cryptocurrencies because I know that this field is neither loss nor lying, and I am sure that I will earn money this way.

Yes, I participate in cryptocurrencies in order to earn money and gain some experience and learning as well. We are doing a different and new experience that helps us and benefit from it.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I agree Wi. But there are a lot of people coming to this forum to gain enough information about cryptocurrencies and the forum and to share information about trading. And also to earn some money which helps me in my daily life. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

The reason why I came here is that a friend of mine introduced me to cryptotalk forum, and he told me I can earn money by creating useful post and topics. I also found out that I can also learn more about cryptocurrencies. 

You are absolutely right and that is exactly what I think we should all do here most of us were presented with this forum as a platform to make money, but the reality is that once we are here and we realize that it is not the only benefit that this forum does not provide we should leave that thought and take advantage of the rest of the benefits. 

Since I am here I try to learn and develop myself in the aspects that the forum offers me such as information about Cryptocurrencies and many other things that can be done also in the Yobit Exchange, we must know that there is a lot of value here and that only if we put our attention on what really matters we can achieve many things.

This very important dear because it's will give you a clear mindset to work very sufficient in the platform, so feel the reason why you are here, as for me, I think that I'm here to earn as well as learn about the cryptocurrency world from the senior members of the platform. 

This forum is an educational and informative platform through which we can get all the experiences and ideas and gain knowledge through it in addition to working with other members and interacting with them and their participation.

May God bless your time my dear friends:
 Entering new sites may have material goals, but I believe that the cognitive value and the spiritual and intellectual nourishment provided by the forum is deeper and wider. It is a wonderful platform 😘 😘 😘 I wish her success

Honesty.I came to this forum because through it we can earn money. It is also a great opportunity to collect many ideas and knowledge exchange with other members and increase experience in my life.