Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Dear friend thank you for reminding me that. I think that we should memorize this each time writing a post. Because this will intend us to perform better then before. We have to be destined to achive something great. 

Hello my friend, I wish you well and success. Thank you for this clarification. It is a really beautiful topic, and I agree with you that this forum is very interesting and gives benefit to all of us.

Dear every member of this forum has its own aim behind the joining of this forum. But i personally join this forum by earning and by gaining knowledge about crypto vurrencies. The most important thing which i see in this forum that all the member of this forum are educated and nice persons. Through which we can gain knowledge in relaxation way.

• +4 1

Of course these are really powerful words.  In my opinion we are getting everything for free from here.  The writing we are posting is the knowledge we have gained from this platform and we also earn from this platform through these materials.  So in reality we have a lot of money on this platform for what we get.  So the rules are obeyed or liable for the members

Of course my dear friend this platform give us many opportunities at one place... Here we earn good money on the daily basis completing his daily work... And get too much knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other many things... 

• +1 1

hi I'm new member of this platform and i want to work with this opportunity so i can surely be the permanent member of this business . please anyone Guide me how to work on this business . 

To earn with practice is the main reason. I choose the crypto talk for the purpose to share experience and skills for the money making opportunity.

Certainly, the main objective of this forum is to learn cryptocurrencies, exchange knowledge, not gain cryptocurrencies. I think that members who focus on rewards do not succeed in staying here because they write posts that violate the laws

I came here for earning. But when I spend my time here I realize that it's not only for earning whereas it's a big chance to collect many ideas and knowledge about your life and also try to apply it.

Well my dear friend is really an important question and nice words I think most people are already here to earn money and get profits but I found this forum a great way to get experience in encrypted currencies, get information and increase knowledge

I realized that I could bring in cash here, and this is the explanation behind my essence in the discussion. I need cash to get my examination costs as well as expanding our insight about the digital forms of money that I accept shape what's to come

Many of the members here are students. 
Join this forum to earn a little money for their study needs 
But we can gain a lot from this forum 
We can earn crypto-related information and expertise, and we can make money, too.

Certainly we should not put earning profit as a main goal of joining this forum as it is a real opportunity for all people to increase their information and experience in crypto world.

Hello my dear friend.I join this forum to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time and it is a great forum and it provides us an opportunity to earn bitcoin only by making useful posts.

We do not have to work in search of reward. We have to work for the love of work, love for science, and increase knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them. We must gain a good reputation, obtain information and provide benefit to everyone.

Good luck to all

I am very happy that I am working on this platform. It is a great platform on it I have been provided a lot of information through the form I enjoy working here. This forum will help you a lot in several ways and you can also use the information from here to apply it in other areas in crypto currency such as trading and make more money for yourself. We have become the whole thing from here totally free in my view. content material we're posting is from the know-how we obtained via this platform. and thru the ones content material we earn from this platform additionally.

Hello dear! Am completely agree with you on your this opinion .life is not just about earning it also about learning . I was got interested on this forum not only because i could earn but also because am a first semester student of English department this plate form is giving me a chance to improve my writing skills also plus its giving me a chance to earn and am focusing on both things

I am coming to learn a lot.  And to acquire knowledge.  To make money.  And that's what everyone is doing and that's why we all coming  here.thanks my dear friend.😊

In all honesty my dear friend, I got more than I deserved because I spend nearly 3 hours reading and responding and I learned things that I never thought I would know even if I stayed 30 years away from the forum

• +2 1

In fact, when I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, I started looking for it on Google and YouTube and reading articles about it, then I heard about this forum through social networking sites and joined here to increase my experience and knowledge in this field, and I am lucky to join this forum.

• +5 1

I am.a beginner on this forum.I have a long way laid ahead of me.My main purpose is to gain knowledge and experience from Cryptotalk.Besides I hope I will also earn a good amount of money from this forum. 

Yes, it is preferable for everyone to feel the reason behind their presence here and not to waste the matter easily because it is worth the work and effort 

Thank you, my friend, for the honesty. Truth be told, there is no such forum and platform yobit It is fun to work on, it really brings money, and it is credible for all members. Thanks to all of the staff 

Yes, my friend agreed with you. Gaining knowledge and learning is the most important goal on this site but to make this site interesting the money is paid to add to learning and that is beautiful. And thank you for this addition.

I think everyone's goal in the forum is to make money, but to make money you have to learn, you have to gain knowledge and experience. So here we are here to learn. Our first and foremost goal is to learn because only by learning can we make money by publishing useful posts.