Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

I come to here for earning I want to earn . But when I joined this and I saw here features of this forum. This is fully with knowledge here we see for learning many things . We can learn here trading and about Crypto currencies. 

I am a student and I spend a certain amount of time working on this platform as well as studying. Of course I have some hopes and aspirations from here. I want to learn good work from here, and gain more skills about cryptocurrency. Because I have a lot of interest in working on this platform and I want to be involved in this kind of work in the future as well. So I want, from here on out, to make my future path easier with better ideas from now on. That's why this forum is helping me a lot. I hope this is how I can fulfill my dream by sticking to this forum. In addition, I want to use the income that will come from here to meet my daily needs. Thats the reason I am here to work. Thank you for your post dear. Hope you will do well. Best of luck!

This forum is one of the greatest forums that I have dealt with in my life, it is disciplined to the last extent and everyone here is united with each other like one family, which distinguishes this forum from other forums, as it represents an electronic data bank, in addition to it gives money in exchange for learning, That is, it pays you to learn, which is a great thing that I have not seen in my whole life

Yes, you are right, that's why I love working here because in addition to the profits it provides, it gives you the opportunity to gain valuable information in the field of trading and gain sufficient experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies to be able to properly place trades and avoid fraudsters.

The principle reason of many coming here is to earn cash. However the foremost cause of coming to the forex is to understand about various aspects of cryptocurrency and the marketplace and also to enhance the discussion board by means of running nicely in step with all the guidelines. That is the cause why I got here here.....

What an important topic in such a platform in everything you do and join today try to know the reason why you're doing or join that,I learn before joining cryptocurrency world is because apart from the earning you also gain and share knowledge which motivate me to join too.

We have to feel that why you have joined this forum because many people do not know that why they have joined the forum because if they have joined the forum just for earning then they have missed the opportunity of learning about cryptocurrencies.

There is a reason behind happening of everything. The main purpose of this platform is to do creative work and get benefited.So everyone should learn to work honestly and utilize their abilities to have a good repute on this platform and get benefit.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Good day my friend I remember that why I had come to this forum. I am here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their trading market. I am here to know how to trade. This forum also helps me to financially support my self and my expensis.

You are right we should have a clear reason and intension why we are here. And let's make my intension clear,that I wish to have a role in the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins platform. That's why I'm here. Because the price of bitcoins are going high day by day. So don't wait and get into the field. So that you can live the life you needed.

Making money is everyone's dream.I had a dirham to earn money and enjoy my life a lot Because only a human being can drink from his stomach.That's why I came to the crypto forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends, I heard about the Forum from close friends, and they talked to me about it and the benefits it offers. Of course I liked the topic and created an account. Now I am in the forum and share the encrypted chat members and I learned many important topics and benefited from this experience and I hope to make profits in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate. Definitely we need to feel the reason why we came here in my opinion most of the all people came here to make money so we need to work hard for that and aslo we need to work in creative way.

dear friends everyone came here for geting kniwledge and experience .and earned money from this forum .there is no time burden of working there is easy way to success.

I came here not only earning but also had come for knowing about cryptocurrency.before join this site I didn't know about bitcoin even I didn't listen it's name but as I joint this platform I fimilared about bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency so it is excellent sites

I feel that this is the best online earning platform and i feel very relaxed here when I got my profit here. It is very interesting platform i have ever seen.

Absolutely.I came here for earning.But in the wake of joining here I understood that learning is a higher priority than earning.If I focus on learning,surely I can acquire from here.I knew nothing about digital currency except for now I have mastered something about it.I trust it will help me in my own life.

I am a participant in the platform in order to gain experience and money. If we think that we are here for money, so we do not benefit in acquiring knowledge and helping others, and we always stay in what is old and as we know the world of trading is always new

For me , my friend said to that you get money for commenting for each topic. In that time i was so excited and iam came to here and work hard . Now i can earn little money. But with that i get more knowledge about digital marketing and digital money etc .

Yes mate I come here to this forum just for earning money because one of my friend tells me that I can earn some money from this website and I join this forum but when I came here and worked here for some time I understand that this forum gives me something more than many and this is knowledge about cryptocurrencies which helps me a lot in my future.

Yes, my friend, we must work hard and learn everything about cryptocurrencies in order to reach professionalism at work and the money provided by the yobit team should be a catalyst for more work and effort .. Thank you

Yes, of course we should try to understand the reason why I came here. The reason I came here is that I can earn a lot of money by working here and become more proficient in English. So I want to do more and better work in it. So our job  Should be realized.

Okay including me on this I have a lot of interest in working on this platform and I want to be involved in this kind of work in the future as well. So I want, from here on out, to make my future path easier with better ideas from now on. 

My primary motivation behind why I chose to join and work here in this gathering is to bring in some cash since I'm running out of cash. I need to help my family sometime by contributing some private company if conceivable. Regardless of whether I'm as yet not getting paid, I actually putting forth a valiant effort to satisfy my every day quota with great quality substance.

I am a new user in the platform. The platform is catchy as how many people are active daily .as a crypto community you always have to knows that's it's all about communication.