Things we learn later - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Can't explain everything soon. Many things are such that after a lot of work, everyone can understand, then we can say that There are some things that we learned late. 

Thank you for this useful topic for beginners to learn the basics about the forum and how to invest and trade.

I agree with you that learning took a long time with us until we gained knowledge, but we did not feel this time because every day we have something new to learn.

What happened to the world as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic kept most people at home so it was a good time for these people to learn from the experience of cryptocurrencies and the talk of cryptography.  I really feel satisfied here as an active member of this forum and I hope to make the most of the coding from here.

I agree with you that this information is needed by every beginner before he starts, because investing in the currency of Bitcoin is important at this time, especially after the global uproar caused by the currency of Bitcoin.  In my opinion, we must continue to learn, not to stop modernizing our methods of investment, and to invest our money intelligently.

Not everyone realizes the importance of having adequate knowledge and good learning resources at this time because you cannot learn from just the words of the people around you.  You have to learn by yourself, invest your money yourself, and do the experiments yourself, and then you will learn well and become a successful person.

Very nice and interesting tips factually, we should keep investing in Bitcoin, because the more we invest the more experience we will keep grabbing in Crypto world.  We should always to learn so that we can have freedom in Crypto world.

Dear mate no one have learned from the childhood. We have to give time to any work than we can learn. So we should have patience. Experience comes with time. That is why we should give time  to work to learn efficiently.