Things we learn later - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

All this we learn through our experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and this enables us to develop a successful path and strategy for us and make a good profit by following those steps and working with them, and the experience is the best teacher.

• +3 1

Very important tips in my opinion we shoudn't just invest in bitcoin and store it it will be more better

if we invest or trade altcoins that will increase our BTC balance and give us more profit

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

On 11/12/2020 at 7:26 AM, bogdanoff said:

Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.

@bogdanoff That depends on what your vision is within the crypto ecosystem, for example mine is not a long-term investment to a greater extent, so I think that doing fast trading is better and then I buy and sell as the currency rises or falls at a certain time. of the day, holding is an option, but it is not the rule, each fork has its strategy,
Thanks for sharing your ideas with everyone.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

15 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@bogdanoff That depends on what your vision is within the crypto ecosystem, for example mine is not a long-term investment to a greater extent, so I think that doing fast trading is better and then I buy and sell as the currency rises or falls at a certain time. of the day, holding is an option, but it is not the rule, each fork has its strategy,
Thanks for sharing your ideas with everyone.

Thanks @Dormilon I understand you chosen to trade and I know many traders and of course there are people made a lot of money with trading and didn't lose a lot either. It is as you said of course but for people that have no knowledge and skill to trade and can't handle their emotions it is better to hold. Of course if you are skilled trader it is different.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If you want to do something good, you need to know about crypto, so you have to pay attention to small things, then you can earn income step by step, especially you have to have an idea about blood chain technology and you have to try to know this idea very easily.  If you don't know, you can sort the coins step by step. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Noyon123 said:

If you want to do something good, you need to know about crypto, so you have to pay attention to small things, then you can earn income step by step, especially you have to have an idea about blood chain technology and you have to try to know this idea very easily.  If you don't know, you can sort the coins step by step. Thank you.

I think that you need to change autocorrect features in your mobile device my friend because it makes a lot of mistakes. Thank you for your message and good luck to what you do. I try to give some things I found after months and had different thinking when I started. Any questions or observations I am happy to answer.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

@bogdanoff Thank you sir it's very useful and helpful information for me you have shared your experience about trading in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. I have read your whole explanation carefully and learned a lot of information i really appreciate your work for the newbies. Thank you again sir!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Investment and marketing are the new things we can learn later so try and Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 7:01 PM, hani20980 said:

Very important tips in my opinion we shoudn't just invest in bitcoin and store it it will be more better

if we invest or trade altcoins that will increase our BTC balance and give us more profit

Of course mate the tips are on point but as you said it's true we shouldn't just put our focus on bitcoin investments because there are altcoins out there that can generate us some cool profits and what we need to do is to find a good coin to invest with besides bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Very useful post.  Wow.  I personally think that this platform need people with great posting ability like your self.  I learned alot from your post and hope I can practice all that you said. 

• +1 1
  • +4 2

Yes you are absolutely right that we have to choose best time to buy and sell, and also for trading by these technics you tell us is easy to find the right time. Thanks for all thse information.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Very useful information to extent working these advice or hints mentioned above would make you achieve your set objectives diligently. This information has captured every single steps needed to be taken to become a successful person in crypto world. Thank you for sharing this wonderful information keep it up

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thanks to you, for passing out this vital information to us, i hope will all put them into work, thank you so much for this information.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, thank you. To all beginners, learn the basics before entering the field of digital currencies so that they do not have any difficulties in understanding coin and so that they do not fall victim to fraud and fraud by the weak of heart who seek to steal others.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Most of things we learn late about after the start work like new ideas benifical post etc we should learn basic before entering in the sites or starting work

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 11/18/2020 at 7:37 AM, Impressive said:

Investment and marketing are the new things we can learn later so try and Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment.

Exactly friend. Investments is putting your money in a stock or crypto that you understand and know it has too much to give as profits. If you look at your investment every day when price drops you will make a mistake to sell and what happens with Bitcoin is that everyone will sell where the bottom is.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Learning is a simple process. There is no way that you can learn everything at once. You will have learn a lot if things along the way and that is why you will develop full understanding after a few months of starting crypto. 

Very good advice, in any case I always say that the best way to learn is through experiences, each one must face their problems and solve them in their own way and at their times, you have to start with the little things and more here in the world cryptographic

• +2 2

Thanks  a lot  for sharing your experience it  will  help  us  to  stable ourselves in the  forum  further  daily  routine of learning  process  give  us  so much    knowledge about  trading  and  investment  we learn a lot  about  the  crypto in all 

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Good and useful tips. thank You for this useful information.I think we learn these things with the experience at the forum.If we spend more time at the forum with the intentions of learning it will benefit us and we can learn all the necessary information faster.And these point that you mentioned are very important and we should follow it to be successful.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Exactly brother, I most liked your number 3. The best time to buy btc is when market is completely in dip and it's the bottom. This bottom will be higher in every cycle of Bitcoin we should care about that. And when everything seems collapsing, if we enter in btc the profit will be really high. The best example is start of covid during the march. Bitcoin has reached to 4-5k$ and now we are 300% more than that level within a year.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is very informative tips for all of us. I think our moral intention to join this site is learning. Here is lot of member who always keep sharing their experience with us and give us such a good tips. So as a member i really happy to learning something special from here.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Crypto currency is a broader course and you can't know everything at a time but gradually you will learn one aspect step by step and is a technology that changes trends with the Eco system when new development comes out your are required to learn about it so that your knowledge will be updated.