Bitcoin's journey from its inception to today ... Learn about the history of Bitcoin ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Bitcoin's journey from its inception to today ... Learn about the history of Bitcoin !

How did Bitcoin originate?

bitcoin.jpg.242729383d2d06ceae6ce11244f57ba2.jpg

Each of us has a bad history and we do not like to talk about it!
Bitcoin as well !! After it was a discarded currency and somewhat unknown to many people, and it was a currency that every person despised the idea of investing in Bitcoin.

Today he is making his way to the top
15,700 !!

bitcoin-exploding-in-value_facebook_thumb_1200x628_facebook_thumb_628x1200_v20171209171815.thumb.jpg.2c08f852554504fa7b68ac925ed9512b.jpg

The most common inquiries today among Bitcoin researchers who are trying to get to know it more are: "How did Bitcoin originate?" Immediately after its launch, its price exploded to $ 7,000, but what Bitcoin suffered from is much greater

In the year 2008, digital or cryptocurrencies went out into the world of the web and the Internet, and the first currency at the time was the Bitcoin currency, a bitcoin site was launched that includes the domain bitcoin.org in order to provide information, news and everything about this currency, And it is still in operation to this day, however, the currency has not been officially launched for use by any user, and what was from 2008 until the beginning of 2009 is only a publicity of the currency and an attempt to attract those interested in it, some ridiculed it and aroused the curiosity of others But in 2009, the official launch of the open source Bitcoin, of course.

2009-2010

Bitcoin wasn't very popular at the time! Bitcoin was not at that time as it is now! There is never a large number of traders!
This year the management of the "bitcoin.org" project permanently abandoned the currency! Bitcoin became a currency that had no owner !!
Its price at that time was $ 0.1 .. Many people did not realize that the price of this coin would someday be above $ 15,000!

However, several people bought this currency, which led to the development of its price to $ 0.2, or 100%, which is a really wonderful rate in a short period!

In the first of 2011, the Bitcoin currency was exactly $ 0.3, Bitcoin began to make some noise among the neighborhoods of digital and electronic companies, so a company called the " Electronic Froniter Foundation " supported and received Bitcoin as a means of payment for its services, and it was the first company to do that

And this year was the big surprise! Bitcoin price doubled !!
Although many people did not believe in the project of this currency at all and did not expect its price to develop!

In early 2012, the value of the Bitcoin currency was $ 6.8, more and more companies began to add payment via bitcoin, Bitpay published that more than a thousand companies in the world support payment via Bitcoin, including Wordpress, so that the value of Bitcoin by the end of 2012 has doubled. And specifically $ 13.

At the end of 2013, Bitcoin was priced at $ 817

At the end of 2014, Bitcoin was priced at $ 280

2015-2016

At the end of 2014, Bitcoin was priced at $ 800

2016-2017

it was the first time that Bitcoin rose above $ 1000 !!
From here was the start of the Bitcoin that we see today!

Do you think that Bitcoin will continue its journey to rising levels not previously seen?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 4

Btc has evolved! I remember when it was just few $ but as at the time of writing these post, btc has already cross $15000, it was a currency revolution that the world needed and we are all glad that it came just at the right time! 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Frodler said:

Btc has evolved! I remember when it was just few $ but as at the time of writing these post, btc has already cross $15000, it was a currency revolution that the world needed and we are all glad that it came just at the right time! 

I think we all know the story of pizza and bitcoin!
The story is the process of buying a pizza in bitcoin currency, and the story dates back to May 22, 2010 when programmer Laszlo Hanyecz posted an advertisement in one of the most popular forums offering 10,000 BTC to those who buy him two pizza units !!!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Studying the history of bitcoin is really important for each trader in order to know how it works! we should really study the causes of bitcoins' movements .. in addition to understanding how the international accidents can affect on the whole financial system!

But after all of these , people always wondering would the history repeats itself!? especially when they see that the price of bitcoin rised to a high price after the halving of bitcoin during 2016.. so would we see again bitcoin in high price or even higher prices than 20k "the higher price after the halving event during 2016" !? let's wait and see what would happen and then we will find ourselves experienced in bitcoin's analyses..

• +4 2
  • +5 1

Just now, MuhammadSh said:

Studying the history of bitcoin is really important for each trader in order to know how it works! we should really study the causes of bitcoins' movements .. in addition to understanding how the international accidents can affect on the whole financial system!

But after all of these , people always wondering would the history repeats itself!? especially when they see that the price of bitcoin rised to a high price after the halving of bitcoin during 2016.. so would we see again bitcoin in high price or even higher prices than 20k "the higher price after the halving event during 2016" !? let's wait and see what would happen and then we will find ourselves experienced in bitcoin's analyses..

Yes that's right !
Studying Bitcoin's history is a must for every trader! Because knowing the history of Bitcoin will make it easier for him to analyze the Bitcoin movement!
I think, according to my personal opinion, that the Bitcoin price will exceed $ 20,000 in the coming months ... so that we will not wait for the next halving incident!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

A really interesting topic, thanks for this post, I only had some information about Bitcoin, but your topic, my friend, contains many stages that he has gone through from its inception to the present day, where its price is expected to increase to more than $ 20,000 by the end of this year.

Just now, RonaldB said:

A really interesting topic, thanks for this post, I only had some information about Bitcoin, but your topic, my friend, contains many stages that he has gone through from its inception to the present day, where its price is expected to increase to more than $ 20,000 by the end of this year.

Thank you for your support!
Yes, all of us, and when he entered and started working on the cryptocurrency project, he was not at all aware of the price shift that Bitcoin suffered!
So I found it my duty to help members here learn about Bitcoin's history!
We can benefit from this experience by knowing that a currency can double its price in the coming years!
For me, I consider that the DOGE coin project is one of the projects that will inevitably lead to the doubling of the currency price in the coming years.

• +5 1

@Emma William ofcourse bitcoin will go more long way again as it controlled all the crypto market every time..  We need to know that bitcoin vanish mean crypto world will be vanish too because all the currency price depends on it hardly..  You can see every pump of btc help to pump altcoin too but there has some moment when btc pump but alt coin dump or remain in same position..  Then we need to know that as soon as btc will be stable all the alt coin will pump and thus bitcoin dominated another alt coin 😁😁                  

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@Emma William ofcourse bitcoin will go more long way again as it controlled all the crypto market every time..  We need to know that bitcoin vanish mean crypto world will be vanish too because all the currency price depends on it hardly..  You can see every pump of btc help to pump altcoin too but there has some moment when btc pump but alt coin dump or remain in same position..  Then we need to know that as soon as btc will be stable all the alt coin will pump and thus bitcoin dominated another alt coin 😁😁                  

Yes, I agree with you that Bitcoin is the foundation and pillar of the cryptocurrency project!
I also expect that Bitcoin will rise to a level above $ 20,000 in the near future!
The change in currency rates when Bitcoin moves is evidence that people do not trust the currency they own ... or that they want to invest the bitcoin movement in order to make money from it.

• +2 1

everytime I check the price of the coin when it started , I really understand its a missed opportunity and its going to be well addressed when we take it in the right direction that is what we need to follow the journey so to me reading your article is really beautiful.

• +3 1

How incredible everything that happened with BTC, every time I remember it I am amazed. How many people became a millionaire by betting on btc since its inception! Let's hope those of us who have been supporting btc for years can see a bullish chart as big as the one from the years you marked.

• +2 1

I am amazed how bitcoin started, it really start as a small then now it has a great impact to all of us in crypto community. Bitcoin has really a great future in the market. I hope that bitcoin will last for a few years and many people will know the bitcoin.

• +1 1

Thats a beautiful post for the journey but to me I feel alot of pain because it makes it really tough for me to imagine in 2009 I could have afforded easily 1000 bitcoins but never had the opportunity to sell or buy them out of pure ignorance so this story to me pains me a lot and am so happy that am going to check on it and see what else happens

• +3 1

@Emma WilliamOriginally I will have just skip through these topic for another topic, but the importance of history can never be over emphasized, it's the history that has made btc WHATit has became today. 

• +5 1

When Bitcoin was first announced to the public, no one had the trust in it and a few people who understood the idea of crypto and currency because it was a new developed thing to them so they felt that it is fake and nothing could come from it. But by the time was running people started to know more and more about it which made them to go towards it and start to buy it while it is in low prices. 

I think that people who were rich from Bitcoin they bought BTC's n the lowest prices ever.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Technical analysis requires one to study the historical transformation of a particular cryptocurrency in other to forecast its possible future transformations, the history of btc has shown how investors have been so patient in order to maximize their profits 

• +5 1

On 11/13/2020 at 9:02 AM, Omar98 said:

When Bitcoin was first announced to the public, no one had the trust in it and a few people who understood the idea of crypto and currency because it was a new developed thing to them so they felt that it is fake and nothing could come from it. But by the time was running people started to know more and more about it which made them to go towards it and start to buy it while it is in low prices. 

I think that people who were rich from Bitcoin they bought BTC's n the lowest prices ever.

Yes, this is true. When Bitcoin was issued, there was no one interested in this currency! Even the owner of the coin project became not interested in it until he abandoned it until it is nowadays without an owner!
The most important characteristic of Bitcoin, and making many people trust it, is the blockchain property! That insures the security of this currency from penetration

• +5 1

Bitcoin, day after day, month after month, year after year proves to everyone that it is the best cryptocurrency ever! Originally Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency! And Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies!
Therefore, we see the world's confidence in Bitcoin through its significant price increase within 5 months! It went from a price of $ 4,000 to a price of 19,000% in a very short period!

• +5 1

Bitcoin is getting a lot better than past of its startup, the more and more of its demand and supply are getting in the way, more of it is getting expensive and it's more than & m$2000

It was the first currency so it gained more popularity than other coins. It also had no competitors in its development phase so it was easier for BTC to progress at that time but now after so many coins have been launched it's volatility have decreased.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

A really interesting topic, thanks for this post, I only had some information about Bitcoin, but your topic, my friend, contains many stages that he has skilled from its inception to this day, where its price is predicted to extend to quite $ 20,000 by the top of this year.

my friend, contains many stages that he has gone through from its inception to the present day, where its price is expected to increase to more than $ 20,000 by the end of this year

On 11/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, Frodler said:

But now the Bitcoin is all time high and trying to touch 30000$ and I think it will not stop here it will touch the 50000$ soon...

Well, you have made a good and simplified explanation of the history of Bitcoin since 2009, and this information should reach every person working in the crypto field, and I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the coming months, and its price has now reached almost $ 23,000 for the first time in its history.

• +1 1

I feel pain whenever i think of that. As we all know we all have regrets about bitcoin.For me i hear bitcoin 2012-13 but i never consider to investing. I am not blaming myself for that but we can't stop imagine if we bought it back than. These days our regret is rising because of the bitcoins price increase. I hope we can catch something like bitcoin in the near future but it's very small chance.

• +2 1