Too many scams - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

I don't think they are SCAM!
Yes, there are many people who post SCAM links! But the supervisors here are vigilant, doing their job to the fullest!
Do you mean marketing campaigns like Betfury?
As for this campaign it is honest and they really paid me!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I mean advertising of faucets, fake airdrops, sites with games for cryptocurrency, telegram bots. There are a lot of scammers, I checked many of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that these scammers appear overnight so it is hard for owners of big companies to shut them down forever, because they can create other accounts.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I think if you notice a scam , you should report to the moderators to check , that way we help them in trying to police this place and so it becomes easy to weed out this kind of crooks and so its important right now to be careful in what we are doing and put together strategies that are effective and can build us perfectly

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I think that if you found something here in this forum that is doing scam here you should report it and make sure that they are scam don't judge very quick and if you found out that there are real scammer then report it to the moderators here they are always active but if you don't want to report just avoid it don't give any attention to it. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Eweretti said:

They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

The moderators are fighting scammers DAY and NIGHT, they even BANNED 7 countries because many scammers where from their locations! But its hard for the moderators to fight all scammers alone, and that is why we are allowed to report scammers or members that are promoting scam issues with a strong evidence and they will be punished after moderators prove the evidence.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

They are not fighting in the literal sense.
Rather, they seek to gain enormous fortunes illegally
By relying on theft and fraud
This puts on us the responsibility to report them so that they do not spoil the forum!

26 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

The moderators are fighting scammers DAY and NIGHT, they even BANNED 7 countries because many scammers where from their locations! 

@Calvinpriva Cool ! Report feature is excellent and it would be even better if there are more personalized scam report features against the scammers. It will be really the great contribution for the moderators to combat against any sort of scammers 😉

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Cool ! Report features is excellent and it would be even better if there are more personalized scam report features against the scammers.

Yes brother @Whited35 would be better if the report features will be more personalized. There are still a few scammers according to the OP, i hope they will not have a long time from this forum because the moderators are working hard and they get support from a lot of members.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Eweretti said:

I mean advertising of faucets, fake airdrops, sites with games for cryptocurrency, telegram bots. There are a lot of scammers, I checked many of them.

@Eweretti Cryptotalk Admins and moderators are dealing with such issues, and still they are examining for these scammers. As of now, there are too many users in the forum, which has been difficult for them looking at their individual profiles. Even some people are posting their signatures intentional for defrauds, enticing people with fake airdrops and other fraudulent activities. So, I would request you to report their profile, and let moderators and admins to find out them easily, so that these spammers can be tracked and permanently banned from the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

48 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes brother @Whited35 would be better if the report features will be more personalized. There are still a few scammers according to the OP, i hope they will not have a long time from this forum because the moderators are working hard and they get support from a lot of members.

Sure,we just need to help them if we are responsible members to keep the forum clean from the scammers. We might say no to scammers because allowing scammers from their copied useless posts to get the wrong benefits is the insult to the real contributors. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Well, that is not new or surprising in his crypto world, there are many scammers in this virtual world because of thinking that they could be able to trace once they steal money from other people which is wrong, privacy is the only thing we have here in this crypt world but we can still be traced from authorities. The best thing t with it is to report them to the moderator. 

Edited by Moontong
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Eweretti said:

That's not new in cryptotalk. Even though admins do their best on removing these kind of members, they keep coming back by just changing their names. Maybe you can report those accounts so even a little you can help make this forum better and no scammers.

• +1 2

If you came to cryptotalk scam it's totally wrong , cryptotalk is long time side they pay 100%legit . Yes many more side scambut this not.

• +1 1

Scammers abound on any type of platform that involves concurrence of users to take advantage in one way or another of the good intentions and naivety of many of the members who participate here. In particular, I am new to participating here and at the moment I have not received any type of proposal or have found details that lead me to think about plagiarism or scam. If it happens in the future, my reaction would be to ignore them and if I notice a lot of insistence I would immediately communicate it to the moderators. Tip: Do your good work always, stick to the rules, be really honest, respect others and you will stay in time producing here.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Moontong said:

The best thing t with it is to report them to the moderator.

You are right mate because only by then the moderators will deal with them and even send them away from the forum because this forum have a good future ahead which means we don't need cheaters amongst us.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Are you talking about the betfury signature @Eweretti? Because I have participated in that airdrop and I have researched but I didn't found anything suspicious if you got any information then I would be very thankful. Even Betfury is the member of this forum. I don't think moderator will let them do scam.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

Cryptos are very risky to do, you can't tell if the person is scammer or hacker etc.. You just need to learn how does crypto works and you could avoid being scammed. Always do research first before do some action in cryptos.

• +3 1

Scammers and spammers are present in this forum and everywhere, they cannot be stopped, but they can be minimized as much as possible and it is the duty of the members to report every scammer or spam to the forum’s moderators, we can do nothing but report them or report them.

10 hours ago, Hatred said:

That's not new in cryptotalk. Even though admins do their best on removing these kind of members, they keep coming back by just changing their names. Maybe you can report those accounts so even a little you can help make this forum better and no scammers.

Well, that's true mate, there are some members here who are doing a private message just to be attracted from their flowery words to be scammed, all we need to do is to ignored them to ayboid being scammed.

• +1 1

It is common for us to find this type of problem on a platform as crowded as Cryptotalk, what those who carry out this type of lack do not know is that most of us do not pay attention to this type of annoyances since if our desire is the if we were participating in other types of businesses, we would not have the need to present ourselves in this forum. Our main objective here is to learn and after acquiring the experience to share our knowledge with others to participate in the possibility of being paid. To collaborate with the work of the moderators, the most reasonable thing is to go and report any eventuality that affects us as honorable members of the forum. No to scams.

• +1 1

Money and scam goes side by side. I think moderators are trying their best to eliminate it. If you find any please report them to moderators. Be aware of scammers.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Eweretti said:

I don't think theris any chance for someone here to go freely if he or she is advertising scam activities in the forum because he will get banned therefore, my advice to everyone don't carry signatures for scam sites like cloud mining sites,faucets or any other you know leads to where one can get swindled.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Always do research first before do some action in cryptos.

We have lot of scam projects around the cryptoworld community and just the way you said we need to always make our own personal research in order to be sure if a specific project is legit or scam because scammers have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptoworld.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day