How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

On 11/15/2020 at 10:07 AM, Chief executive officer band said:

@iloveyobit I also paticepate in all that kind of Facebook groups but all I find out is airdrop mostly is airdrops groups are in Facebook the mejority they are also posting some links but I never paticpate in any of there group. 

same case for me , i see only refferels links , useless in most of cases but this one wasnt a refferel link but was a post talking about cryptotalk and its benefits and i was lucky enough to see and read the whole post 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This forum gave me a good opportunity to learn and earn, I thank my friend who invited me to him and introduced me to his rules that must be adhered to, and I have watched many videos on YouTube to know more about him, I hope to be a successful member here.

My two friends are working here. They suggested me to work here and i try it. It was a great experience i can learn from here and make money too. Pray for me that i to be a successful member.

I learned about this forum in one of the BANNER ads that I found on one of the cryptocurrency sites and after that I joined and started my story with this wonderful forum

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I knew about cryptotalk via yobit. In 2019 yobit released an airdrop called Yodollars.As a requirement they give a task to publish a post in cryptotalk. I joined that. As i didn't know about this forum i never used it untill a month ago yobits another airdrop called dlrs condition gave. So i started posting here. Thats how my cryptotalk life started.

One of my best friend who is really interested in cryptocurrency and trading so he was busy in cryptotalk I just ask him about this and he explained me all the things about cryptotalk even at that time I wasn't know about anything but I join this forum and now I'm happy here because I get more things and a good amount as well..

Before i was intrested in crypto & i invested a bg amount in crypto . But i don't know much about . I want to know each & everything about crypto .

One day i discussed with a friend . He told me about crypto talk & also it 's earnings . It was 2 in 1 for me .

So i joined & now i am here and learning a lot here .

Actually I come to know about this forum from my friends who are working here from a long time.They recommended me to join this forum to earn. Now I'm exploring the different sections of the forum and getting knowledge about the cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.And I think it is a very good forum to earn and to learn as well about the cryptocurrency.I'm enjoying my time here!

Hello made its a nice question to ask because I am also newcomer year and I think that this is the best platform ever I got and it's easier here to earn money but only hard is that to follow the rules and regulation of the platform that is not hard but that is it tough we have to follow that all so that should be there in a platform... Because from when I joined till now I got too much knowledge about crypto talk and I learn discipline too as well as respect towards others..

Hi mate. I am new here i tell you my story. My friend name gb fisher tell me about this. I cannot believe on him i think it is fake but when he continue asking me about this i start learning about this. So now i am very interested on this forum. I also search about cryptocurrencies now a days at home. I give my most time to this. I am very thankfull to my friend and also this forum for giving me great opportunity to have some knowledge and gaining money. Thanks.

I was in quest of for online earning location and one of my lonesome report me about this position but i don't accept as true him how i tin earn by redeployment but once i entered in this forum i like it identical to a great extent and i gratitude my colleague who told me about this.

My experience was good, since I had a relative who was here in the forum, he told me about this platform, he taught me and he has been guiding me a lot so that I do not make mistakes and thus stay here for a long time

• +3 1

I know about cryptotalk forum through a close friend of mine, he introduced me to this platform and I'm glad I'm into this forum because I use to earn income from it. 

Yes i am also listen by a friend on social media about this forum that this is great website to learn and earn alos so i am joining this forum at last month and now i can also say that this is best website for earning and learning becuase i have much better information about online esrnings and i have also withdraw by this forum 2 times and i am earn 100 dollers in a month i am inviting now my family and friends to join this best forum for the lesrning and earning because there is simple work that everyone can do easily.

Dear friend, I learned about this forum through my friends who started with this coding a few months ago and started making profits and money, and then I started with it.

I had known about the crypto talk from my friends who are actively working in cryptotalk and knows about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin more than me. As Suggestion of my friend I joined here.

Yes my dear friend I am getting involved in this forum when my friend told me about this .I think that he is also a member here and I want to thanks for him because he helps me a lot in terms of money and as of now I am a member here and as my friend help me .

• +1 1

I didn't know Cryptotalk through telegram i knew it by my friend. One day i was wasting my precious time in solving captcha, where i could hardly make one dollar in 2 days, my friend asked me to join this wonderful forum. This was happened in last year i had left it due to some personal reasons and now just 3 weeks ago i joined it again and now I am working properly to get both the benefits one is earning and the other is learning.

I was looking for a job on the Internet and a friend advised me about this forum at first I did not believe him, but now I do not know how to thank him for this advice.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think this is a great website for learning and earning.  So last month I joined this forum.  And now I can also say that this is the best website for me to earn and learn.  I’ve been earning a few dollars working for a while.  I now invite my family and friends to join this great forum for low income.

online earning site and one of my friend tell me about this site but i don't belive him how i can earn by posting but when i entered in this forum i like it very muc. 

I learned about this platform through a relative who was already a member here, he told me about this way of learning and earning money from the comfort of my home, so everything I owe to him

Hello my friend.  I had really no idea about Crypto talk and Crypto currency. Then one of friend suggested me this forum because i was looking for an online platform through which i can earn money. After researching about this forum i have joined it and to be honest i am learning many thing. Not only earning money this forum is giving much more than that.