Nominex is going to DeFi soon 💥 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Nominex is going to DeFi soon 💥

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Maybe because I am opportuned to have some through bounty and even bought a few recently. 

You are also aware of how extremely lucrative DeFi investment has been in few months now. If you have time to go through the AMA session, I am pretty sure you will have one or two interesting takes.

Alright brother. I need to check its progress first. I have been also starting to monitor this project. Starting may not be good but I will be wondering to see how they manage the things to continue their project in the DeFi sphere. Everything should be carefully managed to attract the more investors in NMX. Let me allow sometime and keep updating me if you find anything special to share. 

• +4 1

On 12/18/2020 at 12:31 PM, rekter said:

Too bad i have to wait for a year to slowly get my whole bounty and 3 years to get full demo trading prizes but then again it most likely will be good for the price.

That's part of the policy against inflation of the token. If the price is okay after launch, one year won't look too long plus it depends on the number you have gathered (pretty sure it is more than mine). For me, I see it as excellent but not all satisfying to those affected. Let's see how it turns out later this year or early next year.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Alright brother. I need to check its progress first. I have been also starting to monitor this project. Starting may not be good but I will be wondering to see how they manage the things to continue their project in the DeFi sphere. Everything should be carefully managed to attract the more investors in NMX. Let me allow sometime and keep updating me if you find anything special to share. 

Okay, it is good to make in-depth research. I will keep updating this thread as time goes on.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Update: News going round in Nominex telegram channel suggests trading won't be no longer start this year on Uniswap and the exchange itself. Their reasons being:

• It is the festive season where investment activities reduces drastically, it wouldn't be wise kicking off the project now. 
  • The project is passing through the testing phase, it is better to take time to complete the project and smart contract free of bugs for smooth going project

The project has faced several delay and I think it is normal in crypto world looking at the similar new ones. Better taking more time than facing disaster later.

On 11/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Great news everyone!!! To those who invested in NMX tokens and some of us who participated in the signature campaign and earned some of it: NMX will be converted to DeFi soon which implies trading is much closer than expected (April 2021).

I was opportuned to engage in something like question and answer to the Pavel Shkitin (who happens to be the CEO of Nominex exchange). Check out the below tweet and see yourself.

News on the exact date, which will surely be before this year runs out will be announced soon (today/tomorrow) and subsequently it will be discussed here once it is official.

So @rekter and few others who participated and received the NMX token, what do you think of this?.

Thank y'all. 🤩🤑

I read the Ask Me Anything session and I like how creative the ideas are that, I know Nominex to be a good exchange though it's new and I was  pained to miss out on the different bounty they held including the signature campaign on the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, Lokeloke said:

I read the Ask Me Anything session and I like how creative the ideas are that, I know Nominex to be a good exchange though it's new and I was  pained to miss out on the different bounty they held including the signature campaign on the forum. 

Glad you did. It will be definitely be interesting even on the first read. The tokenomics which is not updated totally, the distribution algorithm and the whole concept is brilliant to me. It might worth some more investment. Just that it needs some consistency as I has been delayed several times. 

And as for the missed opportunity, you shouldn't be pained, greater opportunities are coming through the forum. This is just the beginning. And there are several other ways NMX through Nominex too.

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Glad you did. It will be definitely be interesting even on the first read. The tokenomics which is not updated totally, the distribution algorithm and the whole concept is brilliant to me. It might worth some more investment. Just that it needs some consistency as I has been delayed several times. 

And as for the missed opportunity, you shouldn't be pained, greater opportunities are coming through the forum. This is just the beginning. And there are several other ways NMX through Nominex too.

1nmx is 1.2 usdt as I see in the exchange I can invest if I am more convinced.

about the other earning I am interested friend please highlight the possible way to earn nmx token if they are not hard I can try them and see?.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

11 minutes ago, Lokeloke said:

1nmx is 1.2 usdt as I see in the exchange I can invest if I am more convinced.

about the other earning I am interested friend please highlight the possible way to earn nmx token if they are not hard I can try them and see?.

Yes. It is currently 1.2 USDT. Might soon go to 1.3 USDT on the 8th phase if trading isn't started yet.

There is demo trading tournament where you will be given imaginary USDT, trade with it and the top 30 winners will be rewarded with real tokens (USDT and/or NMX). Also there is similar live tournament. There is also welcome bonus and affiliate program is on.

Try them out. They are cool.

7 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yes. It is currently 1.2 USDT. Might soon go to 1.3 USDT on the 8th phase if trading isn't started yet.

There is demo trading tournament where you will be given imaginary USDT, trade with it and the top 30 winners will be rewarded with real tokens (USDT and/or NMX). Also there is similar live tournament. There is also welcome bonus and affiliate program is on.

Try them out. They are cool.

Thanks for your time boss, I'll surely try what you speculate, I hope I earn from it too

BetFury                                                   

I have also participated in signature campaign of Nominex at Forum and keep following the project 3 days before I find more information about NMX and bounty participants. The admin of Nominex replied to that in January 2022 the Bounty participants can to do trading and their NMX will be open. For the time now they are freeze. So it's a good news for bounty participants. They will next month use their NMX for trading at nominex exchange. You can also ask this from Admin and find my question as well if you look into group chat. 

• +2 1

This is great nominex has taken a wise step to launch defi on new years eve.transitioning to defi will prove to be the best version of nominex in future.it will bring out many benifits in the future. i am really looking forward to defi tokens to buy and store.

I see that all is turn to defi because the majority are in this investment and they are in trusting of this new system of investment, I hope that this exchange who I don't know ,can change the life of a lot of users who support this exchange 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I see that all is turn to defi because the majority are in this investment and they are in trusting of this new system of investment, I hope that this exchange who I don't know ,can change the life of a lot of users who support this exchange 

Thank you for your wish. We really hope next year will be great. Not only for Nmx but wishing all investors good luck. 

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

They will next month use their NMX for trading at nominex exchange. You can also ask this from Admin and find my question as well if you look into group chat. 

I do see you regularly in the group and even I was not too much expectant on it this year. I can understand somethings from the admin. They are just chat Administrators. They don't have every information too. Only ones they are provided with. We'll see DeFi when it launched. 😉

@Raqeebzy, i haven't been active here for a while but i thought you might want to know that NMX will be listed in pancakeswap instead.

image.png.81a93f2f6781fba56d477a4a9d143577.png

This is VERY good news. Because NMX volume has already passed uniswap according to dappradar, and it's almost free to use compared to uniswap.

Now we have actual change to make some money with this one without wasting it on eth fees. So if you haven't used pancakeswap yet, you might want to learn now when you have free time before listing. There are some articles explaining how to use it with metamask:

https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain

• +4 1

On 2/25/2021 at 4:50 AM, rekter said:

Now we have actual change to make some money with this one without wasting it on eth fees. So if you haven't used pancakeswap yet, you might want to learn now when you have free time before listing. There are some articles explaining how to use it with metamask:

So trade for NMX was initiated on Pancakeswap or it is still in the process to get listed there? Looking impressive as they avoided Uniswap due to higher ETH fee. BSC is winning the race to give the enhanced trading experiences to the users due to less fee and faster transactions. I did not manage to acquire NMX but I wish you guys, best of luck and keep updating to this thread. I am monitoring the conversation to determine my further moves toward NMX. 

Думаю из биржи может что то получится,интересный интерфейс да и выглядит нарядно!!Но Yobit тут конечно,очень давно я их знаю еще с 2017 года.Коинов бы бесплатных добавили еще,может народ и подтянулся бы!!

Unfortunately I was not in this AirDrop that I can see that it is becoming a defi, this means that it will already be in the cryptographic trade closer, and if it is April of this year we are waiting for it, sadly I was not there to the airdrop, but I can be there for the purchase of this defi when they launch it on the market.

• +2 1