Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

18 hours ago, Techman said:

for making it through to realize your  first goal

Since in the year of 2019 the plan was designed to be achieved in midst of 2020 but unfortunately 2020 begins in company with global outbreak and challenges of upgrading cryptotalk campaign which couldn't be possible for me to actualize that goal at the due time until towards ending of 2020. It was a remarkable achievements that I will never forget. So @Techman believe in the popular sayings " He who fails to plan, plan to fail"

if you join cryptotalk with no plan to achieve you can still pause, set objectives and goals to achieve precisely in this 2021 and work harder to make sure you turns them in or reality. 

• +5 1

You are right but I think it is best way that we create the post and payment we got after 7 days so it is best for us I think. So don't worry my dear and it is good act Because our post got more reputation.

• +1 1

What is the meaning of this thing that our post is rated in a single day? Yes what can we do that it's right ۔Because this is how we post ahead and from behind our best friends give us a rating .We have beautiful friends who follow us honestly .We can also say that this is our followers as well as friends .

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

believe in the popular sayings " He who fails to plan, plan to fail"

if you join cryptotalk with no plan to achieve you can still pause, set objectives and goals to achieve precisely in this 2021 and work harder to make sure you turns them in or reality. 

@Guru2050 this post taught me again the importance of preparation for making success. It is necessary for a person to select what to achieve as a goal for joining cryptotalk but not working no progress. My objectives is to learn crypto knowledge earning daily income

• +1 1

I do not know also i am new here.but i am confused that can payment will cencil if we have 1 warning points.and if we have not warning points and we have 2 or 3 likes only socan payment will eceived us. Tell me plz thank you

We are paid a thousand satoshi for every post that has a positive reputation. If our post has a zero or negative rating, we will not be paid for our post. Therefore, our post must get a positive reputation within seven days so that we can get paid for each of our posts.

• +1 1

We paid after 7 days of our today posts so in seven days our all useless posts will be deleted and other that are useful posts we received the payment of that posts after 7 days and in these days if we receive likes on our post's we also will paid on this base. 

20 hours ago, Techman said:

My objectives is to learn crypto knowledge earning daily income

Stop doubting you are the right to learn and be earning as well @Techmanbut the most important is that the fate of your knowledge and earnings capacity depends on your commitment, diligence and hard work. Working hard daily learning and earning is assured. Copied that to your mind at least to see surprises 

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

the most important is that the fate of your knowledge and earnings capacity depends on your commitment, diligence and hard work. Working hard daily learning and earning is assured. Copied that to your mind at least to see surprises 

@Guru2050what you said it is truth

My success depends on hard work posting on daily basis. Since when my payment started counting every day I must received talk coin sometimes bitcoin but no any days that it has failed to count and pay. In cryptotalk earning is assure 

• +1 1

For the comments and post you've made, you will get the payment after 7 days. And you need positive reaction for the comments or post. The reactions must be there before 7 days then only you will get the payment.

14 hours ago, Techman said:

I must received talk coin sometimes bitcoin but no any days that it has failed to count and pay. In cryptotalk earning is assure 

Great @Techman this good news and I'm also appealing to you to spread the good experience to your families, extend it to your friends, to social media channels. This will help to clear some people doubt and rumors they believe against Crypto currencies

• +2 1

On 11/11/2020 at 2:00 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I m like a lot of members still we don't understand how it works the new system payment about Cryptotalk campaign.

So I would like to present this topic to express or exchange our opinions about this new system payment condition "Rating post"

According to Yobit new condition "Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative"

👇

@tienda The method of payment for publications is through classification and useful publications, where the payment system is after seven days of useful posts where the publications are reviewed and paid for that. Presenting the useful makes the person always present his best posts.

Our payment comes on the seventh day inside crypto talk,if your posts get positive reputation then you will get the payment for those posts and if you achieve negative reputations due to creating of useless content then you will not get payment.

• +1 1

Certainly, these posts must be evaluated during my friend's week, in order to take your full right, if the post you provide was beneficial to anyone during a whole week and gave you a positive reputation, then you will be paid for this post.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Great @Techman this good news and I'm also appealing to you to spread the good experience to your families, extend it to your friends, to social media channels. This will help to clear some people doubt and rumors they believe against Crypto currencies

@Guru2050 it is not that simple to give enlightenment of the true nature of crypto currencies to someone who had bad experience about crypto. Examples peoples that have ever been scammed. these people no longer believe in what explain to them about crypto currency. I have tried it none work for me

• +1 1

It doesn't mean that the post have to be rated on the same day of its posting. Our payment is paid at seventh day so it must be rated before seventh day to be counted as useful and paid. 

• +1 2

15 hours ago, Techman said:

Examples peoples that have ever been scammed. these people no longer believe in what explain to them about crypto currency. I have tried it none work for me

Although even it's proves to be the most difficult task @Techman know that to convince someone you have to be patience and endurance person. The good memory or experience helps immensely in persuading them. Try your utmost to capture their attention towards the good work and opportunities that will build their future forever

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Try your utmost to capture their attention towards the good work and opportunities that will build their future forever

@Guru2050 I don't believe all in the saying that this forum can build some one future you said. The payment of talk coin is too small to make me richness of money. Payment in bitcoin can but to get it until we get positive reaction.

• +2 1

It's not most your work should be rated at same days,at time most work are even rated after payment,but if you are lucky to get rate before your reword that is fine and if you got rated after your reward I guess the adms will sometimes do something about that.

• +1 1

@tiendaAs far as I understand our publications have 7 days from creation to receive ratings and see if they will be paid or not they do not necessarily have to receive the ratings the day they are created, so they can be valued the next 7 days and it seems very well this measure taken by the moderators

Dear mate your post is very well that your post will be read within the 7 days and if positive reactions is given to your post then you will be paid and if negative reactions is given to you then you will not be paid so to be very careful on this forum and always make quality posts. 

Сатошами оплачивают посты на которых есть положительная оценка, причем возьмите во внимание, не общая положительная оценка а отдельно каждого поста. Время для того что бы пользователи оценили ваш пост есть 7 дней. Если вы сегодня вы написали посты а вам оценили пост который вы написали вчера, то он будет считаться как за сегодня.  В скобочках отображаются цифры количества постов с оценкой

I think that the payment on the basis of the evaluation comes after 7 days they see what your rating is and on the basis of that they pay. I think it is a fair and good system.  I hope that my idea is correct, and if it is not, I hope that the experts and those with knowledge. 

Posts can be rated in any day but the day that the posts as rated will make the posts of that day yo be paid. So make posts in advance to be paid when rated. 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, Techman said:

Payment in bitcoin can but to get it until we get positive reaction.

Be patience with the little you are making everyday @Techman don't forget that BTC payment is even called compensation payment. Hence from the name. So let much emphasis on to make it by all means but play according to the role of giving the quality crypto information. Keep to it you will be surprise of your achievements