Why am I not receiving profit on Investbox? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Why am I not receiving profit on Investbox?

Hello, I hope everyone is very well, if someone knows about the subject I would appreciate if you could guide me in the Investbox part of Yobit, it turns out that I am not receiving any benefit for investing my coins in this tool, I do not know why it is happening, Could it be that I did something wrong when starting my investment?
In the screenshot you can see that the balances do not move even though it says I won something.
Any comments about it? I need to put my coins to earn, I have others that I want to put there, but I have to wait to see why they do not generate profits.

Investbox.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Dormilon said:

Hello, I hope everyone is very well, if someone knows about the subject I would appreciate if you could guide me in the Investbox part of Yobit, it turns out that I am not receiving any benefit for investing my coins in this tool, I do not know why it is happening, Could it be that I did something wrong when starting my investment?
In the screenshot you can see that the balances do not move even though it says I won something.
Any comments about it? I need to put my coins to earn, I have others that I want to put there, but I have to wait to see why they do not generate profits.

Investbox.png

This is happening because you didn't complete the daily actions that is needed to generate your interests, on most investment plans there are actions which deffer each other like playing dice 10 times everyday or sharing posts on twitter.

zre.png

• +2 1
  • +5 1

When you place any currency to invest in yobit, you must read the conditions and tasks that you must do in order to be able to withdraw profits, there are currencies that require you to perform specific tasks in order to obtain a certain percentage of profits and each currency has different conditions

Am going to reply to your topic and easy on it  , so I see you have dice and easy token right, so the rules for easy are clear, for the yield to go to your balance you must do 10 dice play and this means every day you must play dice 10 times every day so that it could be added to your balance, thats why its been stated there , no dices , so follow that rule and you will get your results differently @Dormilon

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Gee, I did not know that, no wonder I've been waiting for my winnings and nothing that came, lol.
I will start doing that then from today, Thank you very much for answering and helping me with what I was worried about friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps maybe you didn't follow the process duely, I have a friend that has invested on the invest box and the interest are steadily accruing on a daily base. 

• +1 1

You are not receiving profits because you did not complete the required tasks and in your case here you must play Dice every 24 hours until you get the profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Everything is really simple, you should read the terms of your plan. For example, some plans require the implementation of any instructions, or you need to specifically go to the exchange in order for you to get a reward, because to get it you need to click on the receive button, not everything is so simple!

There are some kinds of specific tasks given to you you have to complete them daily to get interest in the yobit investbox.

I think you have not completed those tasks.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, Dormilon said:

Investbox.png

Hello mate, sometimes ago I also got this bug. But luckily I got fixed in this order by completing my daily actions. You must complete your daily actions to get earning from the invest box of yobit.

Investbox.png

Will answer to your  and simple on it, so I see you have dice and simple symbolic right, so the standards for simple are clear, for the respect go to your equilibrium you should do 10 dice play and this implies each day you should play dice multiple times each day so it very well may be added to your etopicquilibrium, that is the reason it been expressed there, no dices, so observe that standard and you will get your outcomes in an unexpected way

Re visit the investbox and carefully read the terms and conditions for that particular coin in order to meet such demands and be earning the daily percentage of profit. If the problem persist consult me or other top members for more clarification as well you can chart on support group of yobit exchange for members assistance

On 11/11/2020 at 2:47 PM, betelihem said:

This is happening because you didn't complete the daily actions that is needed to generate your interests, on most investment plans there are actions which deffer each other like playing dice 10 times everyday or sharing posts on twitter.

zre.png

This nice question, but if you look up you see that the analysis, or the future and picture of your invest box and his own are not the same, so I think he Invest his coin on wrong Section of Invest box, because I just cancelled my own yesterday and I don't look like this.

There is two reasons if you don't receive the profits 8n the investment box the first one is you should do some action like dice or trade if you don't do them you can't receive it but only if the investment plan ask for that,the second is there is no couns to give in your plans and you need to change to another coin

The whole thing is simply simple, you ought to read the terms of your plan. For example, a few plans require the implementation of any instructions, otherwise you want to particularly visit the trade in order if you want to get a praise, due to the fact to get it you want to click at the get hold of button, no longer the whole thing is so easy!

Investbox.png

You are not accepting benefits since you didn't finish the necessary undertakings and for your situation here you should play Dice like clockwork until you get the benefits.

I think its not your fault sometimes the price of currency which we invest them is decreasing sometimes so that's why we should face a problem in investbox so make sure which currency we want to invest it was more stable and a good Worth. So you never face this  problem

Don't worry my friend.sometime there was a problem in investbox. You should talk to admin or maybe with some seniors members because they all are know about everything they have great experience of this forum.

Hey friend there are some conditions and the tasks that we have to fulfill for getting the profit by the investment in investboxe that's why you are not getting the benefits of the investment so try to understand this problem start your profit.

On 2/7/2021 at 11:13 PM, Ababakrin said:

This nice question, but if you look up you see that the analysis, or the future and picture of your invest box and his own are not the same, so I think he Invest his coin on wrong Section of Invest box, because I just cancelled my own yesterday and I don't look like this.

Yeah he screenshot is the place where we invest our coins any coin that we likw to invest but we also have to see the "action" section which shows that we need have to finish this tasks in order to receive a profit or interest from our investing.

I think Investbox's investment service has been discontinued for a certain period or the period for investing in these currencies has expired.
I recommend that you write to support and explain to them your Investbox issue.

Putting an investment plan for any business has certain conditions, so read the conditions and tasks required of you, as there are daily requests that you must implement.

• +1 1

Everything is really simple, you should read the terms of your plan. For example, some plans require the implementation of any instructions, or you need to specifically go to the exchange in order for you to get a reward, because to get it you need to click on the receive button, not everything is so simple!

I think that you should follow a set of specific steps and instructions while dealing with currencies, and you should pay attention to that each type of currency is different from the other and any mistake that leads to the inability to earn