How scammers attract you??? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Yes, they delude you with fictional profits in a very short period .. There is no business in the whole world that can achieve fictional profits in a very short period. Therefore, rely on your hard work and rely on your patience and do not depend on anyone because he will often be a fraud.

Thank you, my friend, and I agree with you, and we hope that an end will be put to these scammers, because they are spread everywhere on the Internet, and we must be careful with whom we trust

There are many types of scammers. In the crypto world these scammers while they are dangerous to all, we can handle them. The good part is that they don't know our private details. Well some of them find private details too if we don't protect our privacy, but generally, we know how to protect ourselves.

The real problem is with the scammers of the outside world. These are even worse criminals as they will call you on your phone, have your private details, name, address and even more and they can try anything. Don't ever answer private calls in your phone with hidden phone numbers, these will always be a big danger.

That's great some members are not trust with that you do a great job by showing them with the proof there are many people are here and other forum who attract newbies like me so our duty is if we see something bad than we should just report to the moderates or maybe contact with other senior members than you both should report to the account are you agree with my opinion ?

• +4 1

Конечно же мошенники были и будут всегда , как правило их цель это заработок , основанный на обмане . Лично меня привлекают раскруткой счета , приумножением моего бюджета за кротчайший срок, иногда правда хочется поверить . Так же сейчас развито мошенничество на таких сайтах как алиэкспресс , джум , там лжепродавцы якобы выставляют свои товары , люди оплачивают их , а товар не отправляется , и некоторые люди уступают этим мошенникам в споре и отдают деньги, отступают наверно из-за низких цен на товары

Yes, dear, thank you for your advice, fraudsters are always trying to offer attractive offers in the field of investment, but I really do not trust them and their offers at all, and there are many of them who have sent random messages to me on Telegram. I have blocked them..

Everyone should pay attention to the scammers because this field is full of fraudsters who display a lot of things in order to attract your attention, so you should not trust anyone. You must work yourself. Do not accept that someone operates your money.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Hey fellow you have explained in a really easy way to get your point I will do agree with you they give members a really profitable offers they talk realy sweet wording they show you green garden full of flowers so be aware of them don't share your information

Scammers are very intelligent you have to be very careful, they will come with awesome offer like deposit so so amount and earn triple of it, I dont think their is any site that does that and dont provide your detail like email etc to any site you dont trust they can easily scam you with that

Welcome, my friend, there are fraudulent sites that we must beware of because they are very fraudulent. Beware of them and hope that you inform us about them always and beware of them well.

There is a lot of scammers especially in twitter i found a lot of fake accounts most of them impersonate real companies and claim to be from support and asking peoples for money to solve problems or doubling their investments and unfortunately many beginners. 

Telegram is the hotspot of scammers. Mostly scammers attract you by showing you greater profit. They told you that you only have to invest 500 dollars and in one week you will get 5000 Dollars. Crazy stuff happens when you start replying to scam emails. Ignore that dumb things and focus on knowledge.

Fraudsters attract you in their way of dealing with you and with good heart, as being a respectable person with a good reputation and honest in dealing with you, and they are quite the opposite, but this is their way to trick you and save you money

Scammers are very smart and intelligent ,you can't give them chance to mislead you in anyway, we are gaining knowledge and earning Bitcoin satoshi ,I guess the payment is enough to handle some of your expenses..

A Scammer will attract you in different 

1. Double of payment/investment

2. Pay a little sum of money before receiving yours

3. Texting you randomly, so there are many more which I can't remember , please let's all be careful with what we do 

I also fell in love with such spammers. They told me that if they enter their link they will give free 1 BTC. I avoided the issue. Because I understood that they will spam. Then once they said if I give them 100 dollars.  I will avoid this too. This way I am protected from spammers.

• +5 1

Thank you for this advice, and I hope to publish personal experiences of working on the sites and indicate their reliability so that new and inexperienced members do not fall into such fraudsters.

Hello my friend, on a daily basis I am exposed to many of these fraudsters who enter me on the Telegram and offer to me what I said you are investment projects and opportunities to work and earn on a daily basis. Once they write to me this I block them and the matter is over.

• +2 1

Hello really I have not encountered any kind of scammers in this forum but I have encountered many who are on Telegram and always ask me to invest with them in a company and give me daily or monthly profits and also there are those who claim that they will double your money please stay away from them.

9 hours ago, Sania84 said:

You are right mate scammers always attract every beginner by offering them a huge amount. Some people who are intelligent ignore them and move forward without stopping but some selfish people attract towards these types of offers and be scammed so try to aware from these scammers. Wish you best of luck 😍. @Ab.kalyar

Yes dear mate, there are lot of scanmers  existed in telegram and many other fake sites who provide the members which have little ideas about their scam ways they easily got trouble in their offers. But smart people avoids these ones because they steal our assets. So be careful buddies. @Faisal Malik@Linaa2999

Indeed, there's a great deal of con artists who are sending you some colorful words, this is consistently occurs in message like the image connected above, Don't confide in anybody in wire on the grounds that 70% of clients there are con artists....

One way I think that scammers can get to us is through their redicoulous offering that seems big or impossible for us to get it at normal basis, and if we continue to pay attention to them,  definitely we would submit one day to there  offers. 

Good topic buddy. There’s a lot of ways that scammers have a goal to attracts us like offering an investment platform so that you will earn monthly or yearly. Money is the only thing that scammers use to attracts us because we are people who wanted to earned money easily so that scammers use that opportunity. If you want to prevent yourself of being scammed it, check that the site they are referring is legit and read the reviews of the people that have been tried. So that you effectively prevent them to one of their victims, don’t easily trust someone.

Dear friend scammers always use new methods to scam people. They give huge offers to people some people accept their offer and be scammed. Sometimes they scammed people by taking their sympathy. Best wishes for all 😊

Well scammers are so active and over clever . dear friends they can cheat us in form of friends .Therefore should be so carefull.

Well scammers are so active and over clever . dear friends they can cheat us in form of friends .Therefore should be so carefull.