How scammers attract you??? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Scammers will easily attract you she you have less knowledge on something and that is why beginner's must learn the rules of this great platform

@Sallujam One of the most important risks that people face in the field of crypto is the fraud that fraudsters carry out, as they use different methods, including profit and investment multiplier sites, in order to attract people to pay them money and then steal it.

• +2 1

Scammers are extremely common in the crypto space and there are many that still fall victim to scams, probably out of desperation, which is what the scammers tend to rely on, moving forward. In my opinion, i think that the best thing to do when you see an opportunity that sounds too good to be true or that you have not heard of previously, is to do extensive research on it, online and in forums as those that have tried it will write honest reviews about whether it is legit or a scam. Also, by rule of thumb you should work on the notion that if something sounds like it is too good to be true, then it most likely is. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Scammers can attract their victims by using too good to be true offers and sweet words. Beginners can be easily deceived on this kind of things especially in crypto, we shouldn't never ever deposit or send money to a stranger because they promised that we will earn more than the amount we deposit. As far as I know we don't have to send any money before we can earn our profit especially if we work.

Con artists have there own approach to pull in you with the best benefit, it isn't workable for you to discover that kind of cash in a solitary airdrop. Be ready that con artists are on the web.

• +1 1

Hey mates, thanks for your post about how scammer attract people, scammer always to new idea to scam people at cryptocurrency, very often they offer lot of profit if we invest our money their project, so we have to aware that kind of project who offer lot of profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is a great post. By reading this post many members came to know that how scammers attract you and gives you the offer to double your amount. We have to be careful from this type of scammer sites who says we double your amount. Before making  investment on any sites we have to take advise from the experts about that site if we don,t have much knowledge about this.

It's a known fact now that scammers are ready to go any length do defraud individuals of their had earned funds, it's necessary to take dued precautions 

Of course scammers will provide many interesting offer like doubling your money and many more options but you avoid all those offer if you except one of them you lose many money and if you avoid them then congratulations you will secure your money and account.

Offcourse scammers uses alot of enticing methods in other to attract people into their illegal and fraudulent activities, some of the method they use depends on the lapses they find within a certain system or Individual. 

The scammers Can attract you easily in the world they will offer you the best offer for the earning. if it offer a huge amount of return for only a few days that you should be careful.

I have met a lot of scammers in the online field specially in crypto most of the people are trying to scam others. Scammers have a very good technique to attract you they will ask you to invest money and they will claim that they will make it double they will prove themselves honest and they have a proper setup to convince you that's why a lot of people get scammed...

They attract people by giving suspicious offer like earning cryptocurrency in easy way or earning big profit in just a short of time. Many people tend to fall in the scammers bait because of that so we need to educate a others to avoid being scam. Scammers also pretends by giving false evidence like proof of earning that's why they make people believe.

So many scammers that exist, their methods vary, it is important not to be too trusting, we must always be careful, even many scammers earn your trust by making you earn money, perhaps a small amount, then they will ask you for more investment and that is where they win, Others unscrupulous want to rob you more directly, a method used in recent months by scammers is the supposed Defi projects, every day new bots come out of these projects, they promise juicy rewards and they ask you to buy said token that will never work! Watch out friends!

• +1 1

good topic, and I hope one of us fall a victim to scam or scammers, I think their attraction factor is huge fast proft, sign into this location and win cash, download this and that, invest with us, and they use really intriguing ways to deceive people, once I unfortunately lost a laptop because I downloaded an application for profits and it had a virus in it, take care. 

• +2 2

I believe that scammers are aimed at beginners who are not yet very well versed and at the sight of some enticing offer immediately react to it and thereby lose passwords or savings

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Thanks for this the scammers always attracts the people mind by showing huge profit and we should know this that no one give you money or profit without any work.This things always happen with me In WhatsApp group many people send messages that click on this link and you earn this and that but I never believe on such things. We should stay away from all this scammers.

I am new here.Before coming to this forum, I also saw many SCammer like this. They get more usD in 1 day. They see many more kinds of greed and deceive people.thanks for your helpful post.

I don't know how people still believe in double sites and invest their mom in this kind of sites all of them are scam or will be soon. There are a lot of scammers in exchanges telegram groups when you ask a question they dm you and pretend they are admin don't trust them and tell their id to real admin

this type of scams is now known and only people who don't think will fall in it because 7000$ is a very huge balance to be made in a day or even a month , that's what should it be but unfortunately still a lot of people fall in it 

people should educate themselves about internet uses and how to avoid scams before using it so they don't fall in such type of traps and lose their money

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks to spread this important topic to all. Usually scammers give us more benefit than of our investment. I'm also suffered with this situation four to five times in last two years. Scammers give us their fake great offers to attract but nothing is you get goal. So please be careful from them. And don't waste your time and money. Thanks all.

• +2 1

Scammers attract us by provide alluring offers. They can say you to click on a link or tell to visit their website. Their goal is fall you in a trap. So be careful from alluring offers from unknown people. 

On 11/11/2020 at 7:05 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

@Sallujam Scammers are everywhere, it is easy to find them on social networks, emails and different applications that we use daily, for example, I receive several internal messages every day through Discord, telling me that I earned a significant amount of BTC, and they invite me to join a page, of course since I know that what they tell me is not true, I stay away from clicking on everything they send me, because scammers go out every day looking for victims, not to be one of them It is our job too, to be attentive to everything and distrust, that is the key, greetings and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

• +2 1

scammers appeal to you by giving you offers of extra cash in much less time and its all matters are faux  scamers just provide to scam with users