How do I become a trader? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

Really good post , so it important to all of us if any wan tto start any thing then we required the proper knowledge about this thing . So it good explanation about trading so we can start trading by strategies and the price prediction.  So knowledge is so important for start trading. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend your post is very important to success. Your knowledge is very important to trade.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I'm new here and I want to know about this. Because I'm new in online platform and this server also . I have no perfect idea about this . If someone senior is here who want to help me . I shall be very thankful to that person.

Well said mate. Because the dream of every one on this forum is to one day become a great trader. So you really done a very great job by guiding most especially we the newbies  on the forum. Thanks for the great post, have a nice day.

• +1 1

If you want to be a good trader then first you have to acquire a good knowledge about it.  After that you will need a lot of experience to take complete trader advice.  And if you start trading without knowing it in a good way, then you will face a loss....

I think turning into a dealer requires a ton of things, yet the main thing is to learn and observe the principles of the stage. Get familiar with all the essentials of exchanging and gain proficiency with the very best techniques that will help you. Additionally exchanging without a decent arrangement is extremely dangerous and it will prompt a gigantic misfortune.

It is really a long way, it does not happen overnight you have to read a lot and to educate yourself about cryptocurrencies and you must study chart analysis, and know the meaning of all signs to make correct expectations, in addition to all this you should know about different crypto coins and their projects.

• +5 1

This if it is a totally useful publication for us and for the cryptotalk platform, your publication had a new and pleasant content well summarized for the readers of the real friend forum I congratulate you and I am with you with what binance is the best exchange platform

I thank you for this useful post and I want to add that in order to become a successful trader or investor in the beginning, you must educate about the field well and get enough capital to start

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for contributing with the whole forum on how to become a trader in the world of cryptocurrencies. These are very important tips but I will also urge the intending traders to check the trading section in order to get more knowledge

You need to learn a lot about trading from exoerts and also from other sources like courses and YouTube videos. You need to learn from anywhere you can do as to get acquainted with all the possible ways that you can become a trader. 

The best thing that has been mentioned in this article and everyone should pay attention to it is that the best buying point is always the bottom! When you buy at the bottom, here you are one of the lucky ones! As you will reduce your risk a lot and you will be comfortable with choosing the point of sale and the profit stone!

• +1 1

Wow!,what an amazing post friend, I'm sure this will help if not all but most of the forum members,especially those who are interested in making tradings,if at all they'll be able to read and assimilate this content of yours, they'll surely be guided through and won't find it difficult to trade

• +2 1

Being a trader is something that takes a lot of money and time in order to receive courses that help you understand things and know where to start. If you start this way because it is better than me 

Good guide and excellent recommendations for the newest in the crypto world, being a cryptocurrency trader generates incredible benefits, it is true that we can also have losses, but the gains are much more as long as we try to do it in the best way, binance It is an excellent place to trade because of the great variety and ease of use, but bybit is good for trading with btc or eth, I really like it because of the low cost and also because it is super easy to use.

• +2 1

Hi everyone well very informative post while trading we have a mindset strategy have ability to take good descion trading with postive mindset and be aware of market how trade and which kind of time frame your stock and your investment is safe and profitable in this platform we get experience and knowledge of trade 

Creating an effective understanding of trading and being surrounded by people who have done it before you will help you trade more effectively and reduce the amount you may loose.

• +1 1

If you want to become a successful trader in the world of cryptography, you have to read the largest number of topics in this forum until your experience becomes good. Then you should monitor the market for a period of at least a week to know the dates of the currency's rise and fall, and then take advantage of the right moment to buy and sell

• +2 1

Dear if you spend more time here and you can read all topics and posts in trading section and you will get knowledge and if you have any currency and you want to trading. Then you can research about your currency 

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all persons who want to become a successful trader. If you want to become a successful trader then you have to act upon these guidelines.

Itnisnverybeasy to become a trader as all you have to do is learn a the fundamentals of trading such as technical and fundamental analysis. You should also learn about money management as that is very important to co trip your loses.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post that contains many useful and important things, especially for members who are involved in trading cryptocurrencies. There is a chart on the yobit platform that we can also view.

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips on trading and investing cryptocurrencies
And any trade is exposed to profit or loss, and we have to accept this
Because our mistakes should teach us more and make us stronger

We have all kinds of information in this forum and we can gain knowledge and learn about anything. By reading the business section of the forum we can gain information and gain experience and become good traders.