How do I become a trader? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

On 11/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

This is one of the most impessive guides that I found on the forum! I believe it will help me through out my career here at Cryptotalk but as I read your guide/tips, it's not limited to Cryptotalk but also principles and mindset as a cryptocurrency worker! Thank you for this.

• -1 1

Thanls for thia wonderful information as I'm a new member i was unaware about trading by reading some posts from thia platform i came to know about trading.After earning some monw 4th from thia platform I'll definitely start trading. I'll  use binance for trading is it right? 

Hy, thanks to you for sharing something useful to this forum, I have been find it difficult to understand how to become a good trader, but with this post here I hope I put what I have learned into practice, and also hope we all put them into work. Thank you

On 11/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, Arslanbhai123 said:

Thanls for thia wonderful information as I'm a new member i was unaware about trading by reading some posts from thia platform i came to know about trading.After earning some monw 4th from thia platform I'll definitely start trading. I'll  use binance for trading is it right? 

Yes, I advise you to use the Binance platform if you want to enter the world of trading .. because it has many tools that will definitely help you during the buying and selling process ... There is within the Binance platform a feature called OCO and this feature I previously explained here

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Excellent! Through your article you have said it all dear. Therefore it does not make sense to repeat what you have stated. Everything you say indicates that the basis for becoming successful in trading is knowledge. Before taking a first step we must have the management of the basic concepts of any project, even to understand everything you say we must have had prior knowledge. And here the importance of study and research is demonstrated to provide useful content in the forum. Returning to the subject, I always recommend that after the theory you start with the practice by placing small investments that do not affect your economy if you lose them. Remember that every beginner makes mistakes. Yobit is a very good option to start the practice of trading, since for some pairs it is allowed to trade with small amounts. Even to operate with Bitcoin the minimum requirement is 10k satoshis. After you feel safe, you can approach more complex platforms such as Binance to start operating using all the tools that the platform places at your disposal.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Traders should be very careful, especially the new traders and learners that have just started to knowing about trading. They should see trading as fun and not be preoccupied with it because trading can be very risky. 

• +2 1

On 11/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

The most important thing that must be done first is to learn how to analyze the financial markets and study all currencies in the markets in order to be able to be a successful trader who achieves good profits.

• +1 1

nicely explained! becoming a trader requires plenty of things, however the maximum vital thing is to examine. analyze all of the basics of trading and research all of the fine strategies to help you. also buying and selling without an awesome plan will lead to a loss.

• +1 1

Being a trader is very easy. It is just like being a real life trader where all you have to do is buy and sell. The essence if trading is to make profit so what you will do is buy cryptocurrencies at a low price and then sell them at a high price.

• +5 1

There are also timeframes that help with how themarket will move, and you must choose the time frame that suits your time and notpreoccupy you in order to seize good opportunities

I think to be a trader you must first have enough knowledge and skills about trading and then you have to have the ability to choose the right coins and if you can choose a real site to trade then you must be a good trader.

For trading and I also want to trade we must follow the follow the following steps which I observed through  my experience are as below.

Identify stock trend ( which one is trending) 

Fix your entry and exit points.

Wait for a while. 

limiting your trades 

Observe the stock market graph.

Be disciplined and if you are in then trust it. 

Enjoy the rest of it.

Collect all necessary information about crypto currency exchange so you can be able to have a lot of knowledge about it before you go going in to the trading market and become a trader.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:45 PM, KURE said:

Collect all necessary information about crypto currency exchange so you can be able to have a lot of knowledge about it before you go going in to the trading market and become a trader.

You can just decided to choose the best exchange, yobit, binance, huobi and many others are good. What the person need more is to learn, there are many trading articles online, leaning about technical analysis and also how to make spot trading will be the best star. Lastly, not using too much money but very small amount to start. 

• +1 1

Thanks for this information, this will help members to have basis of trading, and can be a guide to learn more about cryptocurrency trading, and with time they will become expert. 

Important steps to learning trading, in addition to not venturing into investing a large amount, until we gain the necessary experience .

Knowledge through learning from senior members of this forum you can achieve your goal of wanting to become a trader search for genuine information on Google to add more experience about crypto trading

Thank you my friend for this effort in explaining the method of trade,but if any one want to learn an become more experience he must learn from his mistakes and losses to become. An expert in trade. 

In order to become a trader you must know the following things, you must know the market condition, you must know when is the best time to buy and when is the best time to sell, also you must know how to read the candle sticks.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

you need to be patient, you have to have particular dreams, you have to paintings tough, peculiarly you need to have an excellent enjoy about the trading.

Having a deep knowledge about trading and surrounded by people with experience will go a great way for you in trading and it will lessen the amount you may lose

I don't know much about Binance and Your post has given a good idea about it.It is really useful post and I appreciate you for sharing such informative post that could help ua to learn about trading so I am thankful to you for all the information and tips.Stay Blessed!

• +4 1

A trader who has a small capital can implement many businesses and commercial projects regardless of the size of his capital. The following are some of the tips that help the trader to succeed: [5] Business planning: which is preparing the merchant for a business plan that helps him determine the quality of his trade. Obtaining a legal license: i.e. obtaining a business license; In order to establish his own company or commercial place. Paying attention to marketing: It is one of the necessary things that the merchant must be careful to apply. By choosing one of the appropriate tactics for marketing success, such as using social media. Selling products: where the merchant must be keen on providing products and commodities. So that he sells it to people. Services that provide benefits and time can also be sold to people.

• +2 1

Excellent information very useful for everyone and even more for beginners to be successful in trading you need a lot of practical knowledge and patience with these three tools and a good strategy you can be successful in trading cryptocurrencies 

• +4 1