How do I become a trader? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 7
  • +5 14

@Emma William actually I have little information about binance and I know about some strategies but this post improve me more because if someone has little information about this so he/she will understand it well and the explanation is quite well as well there is some tips so I appreciate your work I know you give more time to this posts for making..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

17 minutes ago, Emma William said:

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

Having a successful and effective trading strategy helps in greatly improving trading performance and decision making. There are also timeframes that help with how the market will move, and you must choose the time frame that suits your time and not preoccupy you in order to seize good opportunities.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

Just now, Mark wood said:

@Emma William actually I have little information about binance and I know about some strategies but this post improve me more because if someone has little information about this so he/she will understand it well and the explanation is quite well as well there is some tips so I appreciate your work I know you give more time to this posts for making..

Thank you .. I think you should try trading!
Because through trading we can achieve very good returns more than what we get elsewhere!
I think the biggest competitor to trading is the Yobit investment fund!
When there are new plans, especially if they are in a fixed currency like USD, these plans are really great!

Just now, SuperCrypto said:

Having a successful and effective trading strategy helps in greatly improving trading performance and decision making. There are also timeframes that help with how the market will move, and you must choose the time frame that suits your time and not preoccupy you in order to seize good opportunities.

Well done !
When analyzing a specific currency chart, it must be monitored on a specific frame!

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

These steps are very important for every beginner to start learning more about trading, and after learning to trade well, we must learn technical analysis so that we can enter the appropriate opportunities at the right time and for me, I follow many technical analysts in order to learn from them and enter the appropriate opportunities with them. .

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Just now, Omar Ommeish said:

These steps are very important for every beginner to start learning more about trading, and after learning to trade well, we must learn technical analysis so that we can enter the appropriate opportunities at the right time and for me, I follow many technical analysts in order to learn from them and enter the appropriate opportunities with them. .

Yes, to become a professional trader we must learn the methods of analysis! Frankly, it is one of the funniest science because it relies heavily on graphs!

But this is not important for a person who does not have much time .. Through the Signals channels of Telegram, a person can take wonderful, well-thought-out deals for free and without any time spent.

So this depends a lot on the time of the trader

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

From trading I can depend just on it ! Because it's dont need much time ! Its just take about 10- 15 min pee day to enter to the deal !

In my opinion trading is the best way to get profit from Crypto world !

• +3 1

Well explained! Becoming a trader requires a lot of things, but the most important thing is to learn. Learn all the basics of trading and learn all the best strategies that will help you. Also trading without a good plan will lead to a loss.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

54 minutes ago, Emma William said:

Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

@Emma William...We must find a reliable platform for investing and trading.  There are many trappers and investors who cannot find the right platform and they deposit money on fake platforms and they lose their money.  So first of all we need to find a safe platform to invest and trade.  Such as binance platforms.  This platform is safe for investing and trading.  Then a correct coin needs to be selected.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Calvinpriva said:

Also trading without a good plan will lead to a loss.

Right !
He even considered, according to the personal opinion, that there is no person who has entered the world of trading recently, but he should lose! He will lose and he has to learn from his mistake! There is no one who does not make mistakes in the beginning! I also do not consider losing a mistake
The mistake is not learning from experience!
As for me, I suffered a lot and lost a lot until I understood the trading correctly

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing a informative topics with us.To be a trader at first you have to learn more about trading then you can start trading.You need also a good amount of funds for trading.

Without any doubt if a newbie member learn your topic now then he can easily understand the basic thing about trading..  By the way,  your first strategy of trading is much important as mostly trader use their all capital to trade on different currency which sometimes lead them got afraid of lose money.. That is why i think we all need to do trading with that amount which we can afford and dont regret if get lose..                       

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is proper package if you want to take tutorial how you can take trade in binance. It's very easy to trade in any exchange like in yobit, binance and so on. Even you can trade your any listed coin in to any listed coinin coinbase. It's very easy.

But what we should learn is when and how the price of any coin goes high or low and when to enter and how to exit.

I think taking profit is real deal in trading any thing. So, you need to take proper knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Really thoughtful post, I must say that it really shows the work you put in! Also, try to follow gurus first and gain knowledge from them, because you can also see what it is like for them ,and skip some steps.

how do you make a dog swim. just throw it in the water. 

Similar with trading, if you are going to go through all the jargon of reading, then it is an infinite list of do's and don'ts. The shortest way is jump in and learn as you go. Just dont go with lots of money in the beginning. Start small, and work your way through. In one line, trading is just buying low selling high the tricky part is however repeating it.

Edited by babaji
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, babaji said:

Just dont go with lots of money in the beginning

Yes, it is true and I forgot to throw this advice!
I think it is wrong for a trader to first enter everything he has into the trade!
He must enter a small part .. for example $ 25 at the beginning!
Through them, he must work and lose in order to benefit from this loss and not repeat it again when he enters the market with all his money and power

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Sir i am greatly inspired . I have a lot of confusions about online trading but after reading your article i am feeling a bit satisfied . As u told which is the best plateform and when we should buy a currency and when should we sell a currency that is much helpfull to us . We have now some basic knowledge . And we are now capable of telling someone that what online trading is

2 hours ago, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague of this great community of cryptocurrencies, I think it is a very good job is that you have done with this topic that I am sure you will be very grateful to beginners in this fascinating world
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

all the points you mentioned are important and every trader should know about it , i also think starting with all your capital is wrong because this may lead to  huge loss if the trade failed , starting with a small part of your capital that you're ready to lose is better , 

about how to know low price currencies i agree with this and this is exactly what happened recently when Bitcoin pumped and now currencies started to back to its natural price  and many people earnt good profit from it  , still there is more chances for BTC to bump again so we buy more currencies

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I also want to share my opinion. If you want to become a trader. You should have the best knowledge of trade. That information will tell you that what to trade, how to trade and when to trade.

• +5 1

Hey mate!If you want to be a trader.First you need to levave fear behind you.because if you are doing buisness with fear you cannot get good achivements in a buisness.And if you are doing buisness without fear.Then there are 95% of chances that you can get great achivements.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very informative post for me to how to become a trader.

The steps you told for becoming a trader are valuable.

But one thing thet I suggest everyone to be disciplined in your work.

If you will remain discipline and do your work on time you will become a good trader.

• +2 1

Trading is a same agreeable but not for beginner like me having a eminent strategy helps civilizing your keep upright be supposed to aim one day and express gratitude you for your help process alot 

6 hours ago, Emma William said:

Thank you .. I think you should try trading!
Because through trading we can achieve very good returns more than what we get elsewhere!
I think the biggest competitor to trading is the Yobit investment fund!
When there are new plans, especially if they are in a fixed currency like USD, these plans are really great!

Well done !
When analyzing a specific currency chart, it must be monitored on a specific frame!

Yes I am learning trading actually I spend little time in trading section and also one of my friend suggest me about trading as well as some posts here in cryptotalk motivate me so I'm doing effort and hope I will learn soon..

• +3 1