Invest your Talk and don't miss the opportunity! ( Make 10,000$ ) 🔥🔥 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Invest your Talk and don't miss the opportunity! ( Make 10,000$ ) 🔥🔥

How can we make $ 10,000 by investing Talk!! 🔥
Did you know that by investing Talk coin, we have a great opportunity to win $ 10,000 !?

Investing-Dos-and-Donts-526x395.gif.ea0849037bab05a1567400e9c354b9e4.gif

The plan is as follows:
Placing $ 250 into the Yobit investment fund for one year (low risk)

By investing $ 250 for a full year, what we will get at the end of the year is $ 9,445 !!

Law of computing compound interest:
Capital * (1 + 0.01) ^ 365

It's a little risk worth trying!

We know that with the new payment system, we are getting $ 250 a month! So it's easy to secure $ 250 Capital!

Regarding the Talk currency: We know that the forum is developing day by day through the work of the moderators and the laws and rules that are updated every period

Therefore, I think that the price of the Talk coin will not drop below 85 Satoshi!
In fact, I think it will exceed 200 tok in the coming days!

What do you think of this plan? did you like it ? Are you a risk-lover?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 7

It's really great method to make our capital being bigger and bigger ! 

This ia the first time I know this ! So I'm going to work hard this month to get 250$ then I'm going to put them at Yobit invest box!

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Just now, Yakout said:

It's really great method to make our capital being bigger and bigger ! 

This ia the first time I know this ! So I'm going to work hard this month to get 250$ then I'm going to put them at Yobit invest box!

Well done !
Put this plan in front of your eyes to encourage you to finish your 100 free posts!
I advise you to do it as soon as possible so that you have the opportunity to put the amount of $ 250 into the Yobit investbox!
You don't have to put $ 250 in the beginning!
You can put in as much as you want. Here is some information about Talk's coin investment plan

|TALK  |1%  Daily | | 10 MinInvest |       
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

It's a very profitable idya if they will really gave us this money after all this time , so I want to know if it's confident to but all this money and wait all this time or not !

I'll try to do my best to earn this 250$ this month and then I'll try to make this investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

The truth is you can be careful on what you are putting up there, the truth is, the 1% they pay a day there is no telling how much you can get and for how long. we need to work and put together everything is really important you take the advantage of the whole case, and the most important thing is that you can be able to see the price still going up, the good thing is that you need to be careful because  there is a lot of work that you must be careful with , the first one is that the price remains the same or goes higher, secondly that the investment box does not turn to empty during that period that is important.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

Just now, kalshamaa35 said:

It's a very profitable idya if they will really gave us this money after all this time , so I want to know if it's confident to but all this money and wait all this time or not !

I'll try to do my best to earn this 250$ this month and then I'll try to make this investment.

It is not important to finish the 100 Post quickly!
You have to take care of the quality of your comments, my friend!
What's the point of ending 100 comments and then taking a point of warning because of bad content?

You must use your account in order to gain knowledge and money together!

Hope you do a good job here and we await your best posts and comments!

Just now, Mwangi said:

The truth is you can be careful on what you are putting up there, the truth is, the 1% they pay a day there is no telling how much you can get and for how long. we need to work and put together everything is really important you take the advantage of the whole case, and the most important thing is that you can be able to see the price still going up, the good thing is that you need to be careful because  there is a lot of work that you must be careful with , the first one is that the price remains the same or goes higher, secondly that the investment box does not turn to empty during that period that is important.

Yes that's right ! There are many factors that must be present in order for this plan to remain healthy!
1- The currency rate remains constant or higher
2- The Yobit Investment Fund does not stop
3- If the amount remains in full for a full year without interruption

• +4 1

Just now, Chelsbenjamin said:

Hello my mate.as I'm a newbie here I don't know much about the things here so I really would like to thank you for the suggestion you gave us to do to earn more money here.its a great thing from you.i really look forward more to this thankyou.

welcome !
I advise you to read the forum rules, my friend, to avoid getting banned or receiving warning points!

Also, you have to read about the new payment system in order to develop an understandable plan in order to be able to set goals to reach good results, down to $ 250!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Emma William said:

Damn! @Emma William you have explained this plan very well, and yes I am a risk lover. I have liked it more because this plan will still be good even if Talk price will be under 100 satoshi. But the only one question that we should have is this, will the Talk plan in the investbox last for one year?

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 minutes ago, eliottalderosn said:

you mean 200 satoshi right?

Yes, I mean that the price remains 200 satoshi, but I made a rhetorical mistake!
Thank you for correcting this information. I will amend it on the topic!
The investment plan is a really profitable plan .. I think that even if the token price falls, we will get out of it at a profit as interest accumulates with the capital
@eliottalderosn

Edited by Emma William
  • +2 2

5 hours ago, Emma William said:

Did you know that by investing Talk coin, we have a great opportunity to win $ 10,000 !?

The plan is as follows:

By investing $ 250 for a full year, what we will get at the end of the year is $ 9,445 !!

We know that with the new payment system, we are getting $ 250 a month! So it's easy to secure $ 250 Capital!

Regarding the Talk currency: We know that the forum is developing day by day through the work of the moderators and the laws and rules that are updated every period

Therefore, I think that the price of the Talk coin will not drop below 85 Satoshi!

Thats really a good plan to make huge profit. 

I have also think about that, but there is a huge risk of investing your money for one year. 

I am thinking of some thing, suppose if we have invested it for 1 year and we have $10,000 worth of talks at the end of year, if there is no enough buyers of the talks at that time. Or if talk loses its worth. 

No doubt its a huge profit plan, also a huge risky as well

Edited by Shaheer16
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is too risky a strategy considering the history of yobit and the coins it has launched in the past, perhaps without a 1% investbox it would be possible, but it is a monthly inflation of 30%, the only possibility that something like this will turn out well, is that talk increases its price and exceeds 1000 satoshis, in order to ensure short-term profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Nice explanations you have present towards of us about talk token profit.. I personally believe  your thinking about talk token as it forum token.. So we can hope that it will be valuable for long term..  By the way the amount you have mentioned enough low but if a member trust on talk token and follow what you have said then without any doubt he will get huge amount of profit..  But i have a doubt about talk investment box stability plus the member patience 😊                 

• +2 1
  • +3 3

Well done! good strategy from you , i was thinking about the investbox and how it works! there are many of people don't know that the percentage of profits in the investbox of yobit is Hierarchical! that's mean you will earn 1% today and tomorrow you will earn 1+x%.. that's really great strategy from yobit and it can attract more and more people to invest in this talk token! we can't compare any token from yobit with talk token , because talk token has its project and strategies.. so who believe in this project would earn good profits after a year if he accept your idea about investing!

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

It seems that it is a smart way to invest, I am a beginner and I have not yet acquired any currencies, but I really liked your idea and investment method talk in the simplest way, and this is what makes our capital grow .

15 hours ago, Emma William said:

The plan is as follows:

The plan is a good option as long as the currency maintains the price, after the first 7 days if you work hard you can get at least 200 talk that you can add to your investment box, although if you already have a capital I think that You can see how tempting it is to invest them in the DLRS token which gives 10% daily...

15 hours ago, Emma William said:

The plan is as follows:

I really like risky activities in crypto but for me I want assurance to those activities because I'm tired of being scammed. You said that we could earn $250 a month because of the new payment? Is this for real? How? I don't know how because I took a break from the forum and I not yet receiving my salary in the new payment system. Tell me how could I earn $250 a month in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Emma William said:

The plan is as follows:

As mathematician and investors says, "compunding is the seventh wonder of this world because only by investing $250 we can earn like $9k is huge. And you wont believe from where you earned that much. I like your calculation @Emma William hope we get this type of investing tips again and again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you talk about investing I saw you talk about the investment box on yobit but not it's about your earning from the forum and I really don't know that we can earn 250 dollar per month it's to high I think I don't calculate to be honest with you,but it's a good plan if like that 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Emma William the explanation is very well I understand what you mean but in this situation patient is one of the most thing as well sometimes we get confused so we cancel investment so if we don't get risk then we can get huge amount..

That is the good thing that we should do for our earnings in this forum, we may invest it into the investment box, but the question here is that how long you can wait to invest?

do you believe that you may earn from it?

How much are you willing to lose?

The more your wait then the more income you have, if you invest for a short term it's your choice, if you invest for a long term then that would be a good idea to do. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is really nice the investment plan is so juicy I will check it out, what I like about this is that it's a long-term investment.

• -3 1

1 hour ago, OMGTURULOVE said:

It is a big opportunity for us. But I have not enough money for investment 🥺 .

But who have enough money he can invest.

You should read the topic goodly because @Emma William said that if a member work in our forum for one month continuously with follow the forum rule then he can easily earn 250 usd in a month according to talk token price.. So you can choice this way to invest your money but you must need to be patience in this way.. Again its look your post Against our forum rule.. So try to make constructive post..     

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

You should read the topic goodly because @Emma William said that if a member work in our forum for one month continuously with follow the forum rule then he can easily earn 250 usd in a month according to talk token price.. So you can choice this way to invest your money but you must need to be patience in this way.. Again its look your post Against our forum rule.. So try to make constructive post..     

@Dorjoy12 @OMGTURULOVE

Yes that's right !
Through the forum, we can make $ 250 per month! And sometimes it is a little more or less, depending on the price of Bitcoin and the price of Talk coin
I'll make it easy for you to do the next math
The monthly revenue = the number of days in the month * the price of the Talk coin * Multiplying the price of the Bitcoin coin * The number of Talk taken

Revenue = 30 * 0.00000150 * 15,200 * 450
= $ 307

• +4 1

9 minutes ago, Emma William said:

The monthly revenue = the number of days in the month * the price of the Talk coin * Multiplying the price of the Bitcoin coin * The number of Talk taken

Revenue = 30 * 0.00000150 * 15,200 * 450
= $ 307

@Emma William nice calculation you have made up but i dont think we will received double talk token payment for a long term.. As yobit authorities not yet closed btc payment so there has a chance soon btc payment will be off and talk token payment will be reduce to 200 talk... But your idea is pretty good about talk token profit... Hope members will understand your topic and work according to your ways😊😊                

• +4 1

I think it is good to invest now in talk since it is one of the payment of this forum and because of it it would greatly contribute to the price of the Talk, I think you should compute the compound interest using the talk not the dollar since the dollar is fixed and the talk's price depends on the status of the market, and by doing so you can earn more or less than what you have computed depending on the price of the Talk. I've seen last time that there was someone bought talk token worth 1BTC that was a huge value and because of it the price of talk rise up.